- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

THIS WEEK IVE BEN BITTEN BY THE WRITING BUGG IM SO PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER I HOPE MY READERS ARE TOO.

 

The limo Ride

 

Me and Michael sat comfortably in the limo, across from each other. Michael continues to talk but I don’t really listen. I’m lost in the glow of the Vegas lights and in deep thought about the conversation me and Michael had previously.

 

I am then woke back into reality as I see flashing lights.                                                                                                                               The limo stopped a block before the MGM Grand.                                                                                                                                        The limo driver rolled down the window as the police officer approached the car.

 

Michael looked nervous as he looked out of the window to see what all the commotion was about.                                         After the police officer left, Michael asked the driver about what was going on.

 

“Mr. Jackson, the officer told me that no one can enter the MGM hotel right now”, Michael looked concerned at the driver.

 

“what, why, I exclaimed to the driver

 

I began to feel a slight feeling of panic. What if chili and Tboz wasn’t ok. I couldn’t let my homegirls down like that. Also where the hell was I going to go if I couldn’t get back to the hotel.

 

“ma’am like I just said their not letting people enter the MGM, nothing more nothing less “

 

I turned and looked at Michael for assurance.

 

“its ok Lisa I’ll take care of it don’t worry.”

 

“can you take us to my condo in Reno”

 

The driver replied , “sure Mr. Jackson “

 

The car did a U-turn and headed for Reno.

 

 

 

I must of fell asleep during the ride. Michael woke me up by shaking me gently on the shoulder.

 

I was greeted with a smile. “ were here”, Michael said extending his hand out to help me out of the limo.

 

The condo was huge, there were fountains in front and the view of the desert was on point. Michael really had good taste in houses too.

 

As I was inside the condo I looked around in amazement. The condo was fairly beautiful, I could still smell the fresh coats of paint in the air, and the condo was partly furnished.

 

Michael shyly laughs and says, “I’m sorry, if I knew I was going to be having company, I would have had the contractors to finish early.”

 

“it’s ok mike it’s still a beautiful place, you have nice taste”

 

“thanks, the guestroom is on the right down the hall, the kitchen is on the left around the corner.”

 

“thanks for everything mike,” I smile at him and walk towards the guestroom

 

The guestroom was dope, as me and tboz would say. The walls was painted in a sea foam green color. The curtains were white, which gave a sense of peace. The bed was humongous with a wood canopy and the sheets were satin. Damn all this for guestroom I couldn’t even imagine what his bedroom looked like then. Michael sho has great taste.

 

I let my feet soak into the new plush carpet, I ran my fingers over the satin sheets. Just feeling those made me sleepy. Then I realized that I didn’t have a change of clothes. I didn’t want to have to do it but I made up my mind that I was going to have to sleep naked. I began to take off my beautiful dress, when I heard a knock at the door. Shit, what was I going to do. I ran to answer the door, I used the door as a shield. I was greeted by Michael, “hey I’m sorry for bothering you but here’s a few things you can change into if you want.” I pulled my arm out from behind the door and retrieved the items. “thanks again mike” he chuckles and says “your welcome, left eye.”

 

I closed the door and began to change into the clothes Michael handed me. He gave a fresh pair of pajama bottoms and a v neck tshirt. The shirt had scent of a light cologne. I searched the room for a phone and dialed chili and tboz hotel room.

 

“hey its me.”

 

(“chili quick come to the phone, it’s Lisa”)

 

“you guys won’t believe where I’m at”

 

“ where you at L ?”, tboz says

 

“ I’m at Michael’s condo in Reno.”

 

Chili grabs the phone and says “see I told you Michael was going to get into them drawls.”

 

“chili it’s not even like that, actually I was calling to see if you guys where ok because when we headed back they had the street blocked off. They said that nobody was to enter the hotel.”

 

“awe yeah gurrl,some fool threatened to shoot a guy if he didn’t give up the money from the slot machine.”

 

“great, I mean that ain’t great for them, but I’m glad my homegirls are ok.”

 

“aww, you hear that T, she was worried about us.”

 

Tboz grabs the phone and says “yo leece call us if you get some of that magic mike.”

 

“gurrl on that note I’m hanging up on y’all asses, I gotta get some sleep.y’all know we got one mo show to do tomorrow night.”

 

“L, what time you coming back n all.” Chilli says sounding all concerned.

 

“8 sharp, Ima make sure”

 

“alright get some sleep kid.”,chilli says and passes the receiver to  Tboz .

 

“yea stay tight , if you know what I mean”

 

I laugh at tboz’s dirty joke.

 

“good night , y’all, love ya”

 

I hang up the phone and my eyes began to drift to sleep.

 

While I’m sleep I can hear the noise of a thunderstorm. I began to toss, turn and cry in my sleep.

 

I am awaken by a comforting pair of arms. “shhhh… it’s ok”, I wake up tonsee Michael’s face

 

“I got you”, I study Michael’s face as lightning currents flash against the window.

 

Michael gets up and turns on the lights. “ you ok Lisa?”

 

A part of me wanted to be tough, but something about Michael just makes you want to tell the truth.

 

“actually no”

 

“ hey, you want to go to the kitchen to get a snack ?”

 

“sure”, I say forcing a smile. Me and Michael sit on the plush couch eating peanut butter cookies and drinking hotchocolate.

 

The desert show gets cold as fuck at night. I began to shiver since I had a short sleeve tshirt on.

 

“so Lisa are you really ok, or is that just your tough girl persona.”

 

Damn he could really see through me, with those big chocolate brown eyes. I began to tell Michael the truth.

 

“actually I’ve always have been afraid of thunderstorms, ever since I was a little girl. At the time my grandfather had came home late from work and he was fumbling for his keys at the door.while he was looking for his keys he was struck down by the electrical currents and died.”

 

A tear trickled down my face Michael wiped it gently.

 

“I’m so sorry I shouldn’t of asked” Michael cuddles me softly.

Soon I fall asleep like that.

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO REVIEW COMMENT, AND READ

MY READERS ARE MY INSPIRATION