[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

    What do you get when you have three talented girls on the road to fame?


    You get TLC ! 


    What do you get when you have international pop star that has been performing for most of his life ? You get Michael Jackson !


    When you add that all together you get CRAZY.SEXY.COOL &KING OF POP


    Follow the intense life of Tionne (Tboz), miss Lisa "Left eye" ,  Rozonda (chilli)


    When Michel Jackson shows up to be one of them future lover,friend,and husband.


    WILL MICHAEL BE WITH CRAZY. SEXY. OR COOL OF TLC ?


    stories/4628/images/thHBRGYKMR.jpg



Rated: K+
Categories: Dangerous: 1991-1993, Adult, Parody, Romance, Song Fics Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Alcohol Abuse, Death, Drug Abuse
Challenges: A little bit of TLC
Challenges: A little bit of TLC
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 4511 Read: 7753
Published: Feb 15, 2014 Updated: Feb 21, 2015
Story Notes:

 

 

stories/4628/images/th6W3W46EB.jpg

 

stories/4628/images/thPMLLK1QY.jpg

 All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

1. 1,2,3,4 Yall Oooooh..... on the TLC Tip by MJEYELegacy4lyfe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (726 words)

I wanted to write a story featuring Michael Jackson and TLC because the both are my favorite :) :) 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE

2. kick your game by MJEYELegacy4lyfe [Reviews - 0] (672 words)

3. Rock with you by MJEYELegacy4lyfe [Reviews - 1] (1179 words)

Please continue to read and give reviews. You readers are my inspiration :)))))

4. DIGGIN' ON YOU by MJEYELegacy4lyfe [Reviews - 1] (708 words)

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW !!!!! THATS WHAT KEEPS THIS STORY GOING

5. GOT TO BE THERE by MJEYELegacy4lyfe [Reviews - 1] (1226 words)

THIS WEEK IVE BEN BITTEN BY THE WRITING BUGG IM SO PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER I HOPE MY READERS ARE TOO.