- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW !!!!! THATS WHAT KEEPS THIS STORY GOING

The restaurant      

Michael apologize to me for having to walk through the back entrance of the restaurant to get to the reservated upstairs area.

" I'm so sorry I had to make you walk back through there especially with that beautiful dress on" , Michael says as helping me get seated in the booth area.

" It's cool mike, plus I like your taste of restaurants", I say smiling trying to break the ice.

Michael choose this beautifully decorated Chinese restaurant. The restaurant's déco consisted of huge fountains for the centerpiece of the room and origami paper lanterns that were on each table to light the dim area.

We're the only ones there, which in this case makes me nervous and I don't get nervous really ever. I had to pinch my self a few times to even believe where I was and who I was with.

The waiter introduces himself, he looks like master from the karate kid movies with a long foo man chu beard, looks like he was the real deal. Not like the fake little joints that were on every corner of Atlanta.

The man introduces himself as Mr.Chang and bows to me he then give me and michael the menus and disappears.

Michael casually looks threw his menu and reasonably finds what he wants. Now me on the other hand I'm sitting here panicking cause I ain't never heard of none of this shit in my life that was on this menu, I show wasn't in Atlanta no more.

Michael then puts his hand on top of mind and says " are you OK Lisa ?" I then look at him embarrassed and say "actually mike I have no clue what to order."  Michael then chuckles and says "oh that's ok I'll order everything and let you choose what you like."

I was astonished by Michael's offer but I didn't want any special treatment. " Michael that's OK I don't want Mr.Chang to have go through all that trouble."  " No,No it wouldn't be a problem me and Mr.Chang are real longtime friends"

well I couldn't argue with the king so I gave in.
As we waited on our food me and Michael talked. he told me about all the places he had seen,all the people he have met. we both talked lightly about our abusive fathers and the perks of having siblings.
I learned so much about Michael that I would had never learned just by reading a jet interview on him.

our food arrived plates and plates we served out. one by one Michael spoon fed me these ethnic Chinese dishes.  I gotta say I loved every single one.

"well ms. Lisa which one dish did u like the most?"

gosh I really wanted to say he's my favorite dish, if he would let me taste ,but I quickly shot those thoughts out of my head.

I then point at the the dish with the sesame chicken wraped in seaweed. "Those where on point, ima have to teach chilli and T how to fix those" then me and Michael laugh playfully.

Michael signs the bill. I show didn't wanna look cause it seem like it wasn't non of my business. Michael then hands the bill and check to Mr.Chang.

"so mike this whole time we've been here we've talked about almost everything but not to sound rude , but why did you ask me out tonight ?"

Michael then looks me in the eye and scoots closer to me. He then takes my hand and says "your the flyest girl ive seen", i want you to be mine".  I am literally awe strucked as I try to process what Michael had just said.

It just doesn't stop right there, he then gracefully lands his hand on my thigh, and whispers to me " you have the most beautiful eyes and the most enjoyable voice ever. "

Michael sees that's it isn't any expression on my face and assumes I don't approve. even though in the inside I'm screaming with joy a thousand times.

Michael embarrassly clears his throat , "are you ready to leave darling i need to return you before your group members are worried about you"

"yeah" I laugh

Chapter End Notes:

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW !!! THATS WHAT KEEPS THIS STORY GOING