- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gordo writes his reply to Michael's letter. Nice feedback is very much appreciated, too. :)

Sitting on his bed, David ‘Gordo’ Gordon perused the letter he had received from none other than Michael Jackson. Deep down, he knew that Michael was not only a great singer and dancer, but also a great pioneer when it came to the music business.

As Gordo read the letter, he somehow sensed that Michael also had a talent for writing letters - especially when writing the letters to his fans, too.

With that, Gordo picked up a notebook and turned it over so that its back was facing him. Then, he took out a piece of notebook paper and placed it up against the back of the notebook before picking up a pencil. For some reason, Gordo felt that pencils were much nicer than pens, mostly because pencils had erasers, and erasers came in handy when someone made a mistake writing something down.

Finally, he began to write…

“Dear Michael,
I want to say thanks for your nice letter. I must say that you have a great correspondence with Lizzie and I. After all, you’re not only a great singer and dancer, but you’re an awesome writer as well, especially when it comes to writing letters to fans as well.

Of course, I’ve heard that writing a letter is a good way to get your thoughts organized, and I think it’s very awesome, too.

However, I’ve heard that most people, but not all, have dysgraphia, which is a learning disability that means “difficulty expressing thoughts in writing”, or to put it simply, “writing difficulty”.

Thankfully, I don’t have that disability, as I’ve looked over my handwriting, and it looks fine to me.

But anyway, enough about that. I hope that you are doing well, and that your next creative project turns out to be really awesome, too.

Finally, thanks for your encouraging words about my dream of becoming a movie director. That means a lot to me, and also helps me to want to aspire to my dream even more.

Sincerely,
David ‘Gordo’ Gordon.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave some feedback... :)