- Text Size +
Remember when JJ said I had to go shopping for the wedding dress? He wasn't kidding. He forced me to go shopping for one. So I was at a store in Beverly Hills, at a shop for old wedding dresses, and I run into a perfect blonde. Rachel. I try to hide away from her so she doesn't notice me. I see her across the room, her hands gliding down a wedding dress, I hide behind one of the dresses. Like I said, I don't like her. She's too perfect. If she sees me, she'll rub her perfectness in my face. I after a few minutes, she's not here. "Peyton!" Oh crud.

I turn around, finding Rachel smiling at me. I fake smile at her. "Rachel! What are you doing here? Don't you live in Indiana?"
z88;
"Me and Michael travel a lot together over the summer so we figured we'd fly over here just so we can be in your wedding," Rachel explained, using hand gestures. I never saw a woman use hand gestures while she talks. Is she doing sign language or something? Of course not. Most people who do that speak slowly, (no offense deaf people.) I nodded to show I was listening.
"Thank you. We didn't invite you to the wedding but I appreciate it," I said. It was rude, but she frowned. It was some awkward silence, so I pretended to look busy by scanning through some dresses. I swayed along with the classical music in the background. Rachel breaks the silence between the both of us.

"What do you think of Michael? Perfect, right?" She says as if she's a girl who gossips about everyone, well at least hot boys... Did I just call Michael hot? Anyway, she flipped her blonde hair while feeling the texture of the most beautiful dress ever.

"He's a cool friend," I say as if he isn't 'all that.' Michael is more than a cool friend. He's a hero. He saved me. Michael is funny, cute, and friendly. He's also very smart. I've never meet a boy that was more smart than Michael. I grin to myself to the thought of Michael. He's an amazing friend. No matter what.
"I think he's pretty awesome," she says while chewing on a piece of gum. For some reason, I think the gum is going to fall on one of the dresses. I have that feeling. "He's so hot, hilarous, and adorable. He is my dream husband." I hate to admit it to her, but she's not Michael's type. I know what his type is. Someone fun, funny, and someone who's tall. Michael once told me all of his turn ons (I forced him on telling me so he can be embarrssed.) She was also browsing through dresses. She actually found the perfect one and showed it to me. "You wanna model it?"'

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

I turn around and see a beautiful woman staring at me. It was myself. I was glowing like never before. I smiled at my appearance and twirled around. Ignoring Rachel, the owner, and the world. I can now tell why JJ wants to marry me. I giggle to myself because I never felt so happy about myself in awhile. Usually it's "I hate myself for being a idiot for eight years. I hate myself because Michael hates me." For the first time, in a long time, I felt different. I stop spinning and look at Rachel, who was smiling bigger than me. "You look so beautiful!" She got up from her big chair she was sitting in and started adjusting the dress. Twisting it, pulling it; I had no idea if it was just ripping the dress or not, but I didn't like it. When she was done messing around with it, she stopped and made me face the mirror. It was better than before. Darn that perfect blonde.

But I swear, she stalks me. The next day, JJ and I went on our first date, she was there. Rachel was acting like she wasn't there, or at least we weren't there. The next day, I go shopping with some friends at the mall and she's at Bath and Body Works. I wonder if Michael put her up to this... Michael. He was never the type to compeling or manipulating, but I believe that he has some part in this stalking thing. Michael would be smart enough to get her to go every place I go. He's too sweet for that though. "PEYTON!" I JJ snapped me out of my thoughts. I look at him and see Rachel AND Michael. Sitting together like a happy couple. I frown and sigh. "Something wrong, honey?" I shake my head and smile at him. He smiles back.

MICHAEL'S POV

I roll my eyes as JJ and Peyton give each other the googly eyes. That was the eyes Peyton and I gave each other! Well, at least I did. Peyton can't show emotion with her eyes unless she's sad. "She needs to stop dating that weird nosed man," I said. I had no idea if I was talking to myself, or just to Rachel. Whoever it was, I just wanted them to divorce or whatever. JJ doesn't deserve Peyton. He doesn't deserve to even breathe. A good bullet in the heart, if he has one, would make me smile. Yes, I have evil thoughts. I have the right to have thoughts like that.

"Michael, how about we worry about something else other than JJ and Peyton. They seem happy," Rachel says. They may look happy, but I bet JJ is hitting her. I smile and try to get the ugly thoughts in my head away.

"Sure, what do you wanna talk about?" I ask softly. She smiles at me and laughs.

"When are we going to take this relationship seriously? It's like they're part of it." Rachel looks back at JJ and Peyton as she talks, without learning how to get the smile off of her face. "We never get to do something that doesn't inculde them." She's right. She may be my girlfriend, but she is a cool chick to hang out with. I smirk at her and touch her hand, which was resting on the table.

"Let's go then."