[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Teressa Brazee has been considered a part of the Jackson family since she started dating Tito back in '74. She developed close relationships with everyone in the circle except Michael Jackson. After the Tito ends it, Teressa becomes closer to Michael...and the result is Something Like Normal.

Michael’s leg looked horrible, it was covered in blood. “Michael, are you okay?” I mumbled. “Does it look like I am okay?” He added extra stress onto the word ‘okay’. I shook my head. “What the hell were you doing following me anyway? Weren’t you entertained enough with Tito?”

I didn’t really know what he meant. “Sure, because napping really pumps my nads?” I said unsure, standing up. He gave me the evil eye and extended his hand. “Are you gonna help me up or not?” I helped him up unenthusiastically and pulled up my pants. “I wanted to see where you were going. No one else was awake, and I was bored.” He rolled his eyes. “And isn’t that just the excuse of the decade…”


Rated: T
Categories: Angst, Romance, Off The Wall: 1975-1981, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Family Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1349 Read: 785
Published: Apr 18, 2012 Updated: Apr 18, 2012
Story Notes:

My computer was being dumb so here's the disclaimer, i will try to add it to the summary ASAP.. [although im surte you all know it:)]

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Morning Jog by PYT4evr [Reviews - 0] (1349 words)

I wrote this in about an hour and half at about 5:30 Am, so if it's not the best, please cut me little slack;)