- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sorry if the chapter is too long....I just wanted to get to the real thing,you know...enjoy and review,please!

 

8:30

 

Monday.

 

A brand new day..............and a special one.

 

The

 

AUDITIONS....

 

Oh,God....

 

 

 

I had barely slept last night,because of this thought.To be honest,I'm nervous and excited at the same time.After the phone call with Luisa,I started practising every day on different songs.I've also singed a few song,especially His songs,and I did quite good,but during these days,my insecurities grew more and more.

 

I wondered ,,What if I don't win?" , ,,What if I will embarass myself?" , ,,What if..." , ,,What if...." ....Uhhhh,I should have never promised to Luisa that I will give it a try....

 

----------------------

 

The auditions were starting at 12:00.

 

Enough time.

 

After I had breakfast,I decided to wear something comfortable,since it was summer and tried the new red summer dress I have bought and went straight to the park to clear my mind.

 

---------------------

 

I was sitting on a bench,watching these beautiful couple of swans playing when someone interrupted me.

 

,,Hi, Ariel!It's good to see you again!" He said.

 

Yep.

 

My ,,infamous" neighbour.

 

 

 

,,OH...Hi,Michael!It's good to see you too,it's been some time since we had last seen each other..."

 

,,Yes,it is...May I sit with you?"

 

,,Of course,no problem" I said shyly,looking away from him.

 

,,....I was busy with my job these days and didn't had a chance to talk to you...I'm so sorry..." He said,looking at me through his sunglasses.

 

,,It's ok,I don't mind........May I ask you where are you working?" I asked him,hoping that he won't mind...it just seem a good and interesting guy to me.

,,It's no problem ,I work at a studio,I'm a technician..." he said,smiling at me.

,,This smile,it so familiar....I can't put my finger on it,where did I have seen it before?"I thought for a few second,then I realised I was staring at him and his smile faded once he saw that.

,,Do...Do I have something on my face?"He asked,watching me cautiously.

,,N-No ,I'm sorry,I was just thinking....my fault...."

,,Oh,no ...it's fine....now,my turn,if you don't mind....what do you do for a living?"Michael asked.

,,Well,I sign contracts and conclude business,more precisely...I am a notary."I responded with a smile.

,,It's a very good job,I heard that the employes are very good payed over there,it's that right?"

,,Mm..yes,they're very good payed,you heard good....I like this job because it gives me space,it's very quiet there because you have your own office and the people are nice usually..." I added.

,,And  it's a safe place where no one is bursting in without your permission...."He said.

,,Yes,you're very right" ....then I looke at the watch.It was 10:35.I had to go and get prepared.

,,Umm....It was very nice to see you again Michael but I have to go and get prepared..."I said,dissapointed that I had to leave him,I really felt good and safe in his company.

,,Ok,do you need a ride or something?"He asked.

,,Oh,no,really,it's no problem,I have my car,thank you anyway,you're too kind."

,,I don't mind but if that is what you want,then I don't want to intrude you."

,,It's ok" I smile. ,,I'll see you maybe ...later?Good-bye!" I said,starting to walk.

,,Yes,later....Good-bye!" Michael said,waving at me.

----------------------------------------------

Michael's point of view :

 

,,God,I can't believe I have talked to her......she's great! she's very shy,sweet,caring AND gorgeous! It's the first time I had wanted to interract with a girl so much......something....something is special about her...I can tell that and feel it...but....what I'm going to do if I will fall in love with her?maybe she won't feel the same,plus I'm starting a new tour ....life isn't fair....

.....why can't I just fall in love like a normal person and have a happy and peaceful life?" Ithought.

Then my phone went on and I already knew what the problem was.

,,Yes,Frank?" I responded.

,,Oh,glad you knew who it is...now,Mike,I want you to get ready for the auditions in 20 minutes,ok?We will be there as fast as we can." he said.

,,All right,I'm on my way...bye Frank!" I replied as I ended the conversation.

 

,,Let the magic begin!" I said.

 

----------------------------------------------

,,So far,the auditons went good" Frank told me while we took a brake.

,,Yes,but I want someone who can put his heart in the dance,not his mind.....it's harder than I've thought..." I said,ready to come back to watch another group of dancer(girls) who were very excited to see me,they even winked at me and made seductive faces.I smiled politely at them,not wanting to dissapoint the girls,but in my mind,I was not impressed at all by this behaviour.They're just trying to get to me......

,,OK,we're ready...let's get started now!" Frank announced.

,,Number 203,you can come here now" the presenter said.

As the double doors opened,I couldn't believe my eyes.It is real?No,no it can't be.....not her.......................................................Ariel?

But...But........how?

,,Hello,Miss. Newman,we're glad that you're here today with us.We can start whenever you're ready,just give us the cue,ok?"

,,O-Ok,thank you." She said.

,,Um...Hello,I'm Frank Dileo,the manager of Mr.Jackson and we're going to watch you auditon for a ....back up singer,right?"

My eyes went straight to her.Singer?

,,Um....yes,Mr. Dileo" she responded shyly,looking for a second down , ,,.....And I would also like to auditon for a back up dancer...."Ariel said.

,,All right then.....show us what you've got!" Frank said.

The music started playing.It was a slow song.I like the rithm of it.She began to sing.God,what a lovely voice she has....it's like a lullaby.So soft,so tender.........

When the music ended,she look up,expecting someone to say something.

,,I'm very impressed,Mr. Newman,great job! Continue please!" Mr. Dileo said.

,,All right..."Ariel said and I could see a little fright in her eyes.Was she having second thoughts?I hope not,because I would love to have her in my crew.

She started dancing on one of my songs, ,,P.Y.T". I smiled.It was so beautiful,so pure and si full of magic the way she danced,it was clearly straight from her heart.

,,Frank..." I said,leaning a little closer to him, ,,....I think we have a winner" I continued smiling at her.

Once the music stopped,she patiently waited for her answer.

,,Well,thank you very much,Miss.Newman,your performance was very enjoyable,we will contact you to say our final decision......Have a nice day!" Frank said.

,,Thank you for your attention....Have a nice day too!" Ariel said blushing,thenstarted to leave.

 ,,It's so cute when she's blushing.....awwww....." I thought silently...... ,,Mike,get a hold of yourself,you're not supposed to fall for a future co-worker!" I said.

,,What was that,kid?" Frank asked.

,,Wha-What? Oh...nothing....I said nothing...." I replied,embarassed at my thoughts......

 

 

I have a new neighbour AND a new co-worker........which happens to be the girl I'm starting to fall for................I'm so messed up!.........

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel's point of view"

As I stepped out of the building,I couldn't believe that I had auditioned for Michael.

,,What if I win?Then what I'm going to do?" I thought.

My problems were imediatly interrupted when I heard a bunch of teenage girls squealing at each other.

,,OMG!OMG!OMG! I can't BELIEVE Michael was watching us!!!What did he thought of us ,what he waved?"One girl said.

,,I don't know,but did you saw that smile???????"another one replied in a pitched voice.

,,Yes,I would die for him!!!!!He's going to be my husband!I just know it!" a red-haired girl said.

,,Noooooo! He's mine!" a blonde girl argued back.

 

Then...they started squealing........AGAIN.....

 

,,What a mess......" I said......... ,,I guess he's so handsome that no girl could resist him,right?"

Then....

It

Hit

Me

!

..........................

,,Michael Jackson was watching me audition?I nearly screamed.

I almost freaked out at the thought.

,,No,.....no....it can't be real...but what if it is?"

,,He probably didn't liked what I have done.........wow....I didn't expect at that....."

Or did I?

,,Well........now ,there's no turning back....all I have to do now is sit and wait the results....."

What other choice do I have.....?

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

-I would LOVE,really,to hear your comments,good or bad,I don't mind at all,seriously,I won't get upset...just wanted to know your opinion and also if you have sugestions ,don't hesitate to inform me,I will respond at all your comments.

 

LOVE !!!!-