- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for not updating!

 

 

ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER AT WHAT I WROTE AT THE -END NOTES- !

 

MUUUUCH L-O-V-E!

 

,,Three." He said.

 

,,Two"

 

,,Three"

 

,,Two.

 

,,Threeeee"

 

,,Twoooo"

 

,,Two"

 

,,Three...Agh! Michael!"

 

 

 

He laughed.

 

 

 

,,Come on !" I replied.

 

,,What?" as he still laughed.

 

,,Give them back! They were TWO pieces of puzzle earlier on the floor and now they AREN'T ! " I exclaimed as I looked agitated around myself.

He shrugged and smirked.I rolled my eyes at him playfuly,knowing that he was the one who stole them.

Ok...he wants to play...then so be it.

,,Michaellll....you know I love you,right? " I asked while slowly walking to him.

He grinned and backed away. ,,Uh-huh...I knooowww what you want to do..." as he grinned widder.

I pouted as I reached him and pretended to lean in as if I wanted to kiss him and he responded to my action.As I was about to touch his lips,I catched his arms and tickled him.

,,NOOOOOO! STOP! DON'T YOU DARE! " as he laughed fully.I couldn't help but laugh along because he was too adorable.

Just as I felt his arms go limp,I quickly stole the pieces that were resting in his right hand and ran away ,upstairs.

He was holding his chest with his hand while looking after me and breathing hard.Then he smirked.

Again.

,,You're NOT going anywhere." he called.  

I laughed while doing funny faces at him.

,,Oh really? So what you're going to do?" as I challenged him.

 

 

A moment of silence.

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

,,RUUUUNNNNN! " He yelled while standing up and walked up the stairs after me.

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

3:00 P.M.

 

 

,,So Karen,do you have any good memories of your father? " Frank asked while she was fixing Michael's hair for the rehearsals.

We were in his dressing-room ,talking about our families and usual things.

I was sitting on a comfortable red couch in the right corner of the room,while looking at Michael,and when he catched my eye,he winked at me,causing a blush to appear in my cheeks for the countless time of this day.

 

,,Uhhh...for my eight birthday,he got me a puppy." Karen responded.

Frank nodded. ,,That's good".

,,No,it turned into a disaster." she continued.

,,Why?"

,,Because sometimes my father was a very confused man and one day,my mother told him to go outside to blow up some party balloons...and that's how I got a dog with no legs..." she said while using a dramatic voice.

I rasied my eyebrows in confusion.

Frank looked at her too and said : ,,You had a dog with no legs?"

,,Yeah.He was great,I had him for many years." 

,,Oh..." Frank said. ,,So,what did you called him?"

Karen lifted her face to Frank surprised then furrowed.  ,,Seriously?" she asked in a surprised voice.

Frank looked confused and looked at me and I looked at Michael while he was looking at us.

,,Yes..." 

,,Seriously?" she asked again.

 

 

Silence. 

 

 

 

 

 

,,What? " Frank questioned. 

 

,,I had a dog with no legs."

 

,,What did you called him?" 

 

She furrowed again. ,,Seriously?"

 

I started giggling.

 

She replied : ,,Ok ,you're a man which has been through the life ,right?"

 

He nodded.,,Yeah."-still unfazed.

 

,,I had a DOG - with NO legs....ASK ME AGAIN."  she said ,emphasizing each word.

 

Frank looked around the room with his eyebrows lifted at each of us.Then at Karen.He opened his mouth to reply,but nothing came out.

 

,,What did you called him?" he said in a weak voice.

 

Karen looked down . ,,I didn't called him anything because he would never come." 

 

Michael and I bursted laughing and she looked at us. 

 

,,It's NOT FUNNY! "

 

,,Karen,this is like the oldest joke ever!" Frank exclaimed after realizing it was all a joke.

 

,,Yes,but in my case,it was truth." she replied with a sad voice,still playing along.

 

,,Awwww...." we all said.

 

,,Thanks" she replied.

 

,,Could he do any tricks?" Frank asked again and she looked up at him.

 

,,He could roll over." as we laughed again.

 

,,NOT FUNNY,becasue he couldn't stop himself.It was the first time I actually saw  a cat laughing." as our laughter echoed the room.

 

,,Then I killed the cat." she finished and laughed along.

 

,,Killer! " I exclaimed. 

 

 She stucked her tongue out at me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

,,What is WRONG with you tonight?" I asked Frank as he looked agitated. ,,Cause you look extra-annoying."

 

He looked over at me and replied. ,,I'm sorry,I've got cranky today becuase we didn't have anything to eat on the bus." 

 

I nodded.

 

,,You know what i had to do?" he asked.

 

,,What?" Karen asked as we all were placed in the bus,while driving back to the hotel.

 

,,I had to place a food order for Chinese food.Have you done this lately?" 

 

,,Order for taking out Chinese food?No." I replied.

 

,,Excuse me,but this guys meet in the morning and talk between themselves on which speaks english the WORST ! " he exclaimed.

 

We giggled.

 

,,Oooookay Jin ,today isss youuur day to take the fooof orderr." He started imitating their voices and we laughed more.

 

,,Ooooooo yesss,chief ,is my tuuuurn e fa ba yo la mi ha fa..." he said while nodding his head.

 

,,So ,here's me,placing a food order for Chinese food."

 

,,What was e name of the restaurant? "Michael asked.

 

,,Oh,  - Taste Of Chinaaaa- " Frank explained while putting his right hand on his ear and pretending to make a phone conversation. ,,Hello,I would like to place an order today." 

 

( Imitating chinese voice ) : ,,Oooooo,this is chief,oh my God,order right noooow ty ha fi la ka re " as he pretended to look at the phone surprised.

 

We laughed fully.

 

,,Ok,um,I need two order of Gan -Tun-Chicken..." he continued.

 

,,Oooooooo,Gan-Tun-Chicked ye na ba chi gu no na ha na! " as he looked at the phone again.

 

,,Ok,and I need something with salmon..." 

 

,,OOOOO,you like a fish,you like it ,riiight gun chi ka la na ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

 

,,Um,yeah,and I need chopsticks-----"

 

,,Ooo,no fu*k ! "  (the chinese voice said ) -Frank started laughing hard and so the others while Michael and I laughed along and blushed.

 

,,Um,I said chopsticks--- No fu***k it taste of ma ri na like fiiiishhhh! " as he continued laughing.

 

,,DId yo get it?" he asked while slowing down his laugh. ,,No fu****k it taste of-----"

 

,,THEY GOT IT!!! " Karen exclaimed while poiting to us. ,,Can;t you SEE they're BLUSHING HARD? " as she giggled and then furrowed at him.

 

,,First of all,do you KNOW how RACIST that is? " she asked.

 

Frank slowly nodded. 

 

,,That's why it's so f***ing funny! " as he laughed again.

 

Karen shook her  head and sighed.

 

 

,,Ok Frank ,one LAST question to end the night." she said as we entered the hotel lobby.

 

,,What is it?"

 

,,What makes you happy?" 

 

He grinned. ,,My BMW."

 

,,BMW?" Karen asked surprised.

 

,,Yeah...BMW - Big Mexican Woman" Michael replied and we laughed again,and Frank furrowed playfuly but laughed along too.

 

,,You know Frank.....I know now why Michael let you to be his manager.....you're a character.And stubborn at times." Karen said.

 

,,Yeah,I know...what can I say?It's me! " he replied as we arrived at Michael's suite. ,,Have a peaceful sleep kid,and you too" as he pointed at us

,,Tomorrow is THE night." as he turned to leave.

 

We nodded and each of us went to our room.

 

When Karen entered hers,Michael pulled me in a tight embrance suddenly and kissed me till I had no air.

 

,,Slow down tiger! " I replied breathing slowly.

 

He giggled. ,,I missed you today." 

 

,,But you had me all day long." 

 

,,Yes,but I was referring to this." as he kissed me more.

 

,,Frank's a good man.I'm glad he's in your entourage." I said nad he nodded.

 

,,Yes,I am too....so....what about the puzzle?" he asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

,,What about it?" as I furrowed.

 

,,Weeeellll......don't you remember? After I WON the pillow fight this morning becuase of 2 PIECES of a PUZZLE,they STILL are in MY property." Michael stated as he smirked and I widdened my eyes.

 

,,WHAT?But I took----"

 

,,No you didn't . I stole them again when you weren't looking,Ariel..."

 

,,You're a ,,Smooth Robber" aren't you?" I asked .

 

He giggled. ,,I am...wanna be my victim?" 

 

I nodded my head no as i backed away from him and to my room.

 

,,Have a good night robber! Don't think of coming into my room and scare me." I warned.

 

,,Maybe I will...." as he stole a kiss and closed the door behind him.

 

 

 

 

,,What a character ! " 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for not writing more earlier on this....this month is full of tests and examinations.

 

I hope you're enjoying the other stories too.Please let me know what do you think or which story do you want to be updated more.

Thank you VEEEEERY much because you're with me !   i WILL write LONGER chapters but it depends on the time I have.I f there are ANY mistakes or something is bothering you,PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE,tell me!

 

MUCH L-O-V-E!

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. : NO racism intended .Absolutely NO racism...they're just some jokes. I LOVE all the races .We're the SAME ,no matter what colour or type of face we have. And that's why I love you all.