- Text Size +

,,DONE!"I said as I collapsed on my fluffy new couch.

After 6 hours of arranging and re-arranging the furniture and other objects,I felt like now I can call this place HOME.I felt so proud that I made it.I was now in my living room,watching the TV and drawing in the same time.I'm always drawing.When I'm happy,sad,depressed or just in the mood,because this is my gift from God and I'm so thankful for it.I even have some paintings of landscapes,animals,people...and of...well...Michael Jackson................yes......you heard me well...Michael Jackson........oh,I didn't told you? I'm a HUGE fan of his since I was a baby.My mother told me that when she was pregnant with me,she was listening to his music and everytime his songs were played,I started kicking in her belly:))....till this day on,I remained a devoted fan and I'm going to be a fan till the day I die and beyond it...I don't know...something about Michael is so....so....so magical,so sincere,so pure...you can see it in his eyes and you can feel it everytime he smiles or lookes into the camera,but there are also many moments when he looks so sad,so depressed,so...so lonely that it breaks your heart and you just want to just  jump through your screen ,hug and tell him that everything is going to be ok,that he's not alone out there....don't you have that feeling everytime you see him? 

Oh,good,now that I have remembered of him,I forgot to put my posters of him in my bedroom!!!How could I?So silly of me,I knew something was missing,in fact,I'm going right now to put them.

As I was climbing the stairs,my telephone stared ringing.I sighed,knowing who it was.I went to it and answered.

,,Hello mom!"I said smiling.I knew what she was going to reply also.Wanna' bet?she's going to say ,,How did you knew,darling?"or something like that,you'll see...

,,H-.....How did you guessed,sweetie?And hello to you too!"she said back.

Told you....! I know her too well...

,,Well....let me remind you...when I left in the morning you said that you're going to be the first person who calls me..."I replied.

,,Oh...yeah,you're right...sweetie,your father and I are so proud of you!but now I feel so lonely that you're no longer here...now who's going to be my ,,little Picasso"?"she said smiling.

I laughed. ,,Mother,your ,,little Picasso" is still here,I will never leave you,remember that,ok?So,tell me,how's my little brother doing?"

,,Your brother?He's doing fine...right a few moments ago before I called you he was jumping in your bed singing ,,I've got two rooms,I've got two rooms!" but after a while he said that he misses you,and now he has no one to prank jockes on..."she said smiling.

I giggled at this.  ,,Well,I'm sorry about that,but tell him I love him soooo much and that he can visit me and sleep here anytime and as much as he wants here,I mean,hey,I have 2 guests rooms,it's enough space,right?"

,,I will tell him,darling,he will be so happy when he hears that.Ok ,maybe you're tired and you want to relax,I will let you now,Ariel.Your family loves you very dearly"Mom said.

,,You're right,mom...I'm tired and thank you all for your support and care for me,I really appreciate it.Have a good night!"I replied.

,,Have a good night you too,darling..."

As I was about to hang up the phone,my mom suddenly said :

,,Oh,and one more thing, Ariel?"

,,Yes?" I said,curious about what she was going to say.

,,I know that this sounds a little romantic,but,please,PLEASE find your soulmate,darling...you're 26....it will make me more happier if you would settle down with a nice man and maybe...you know...some mini you and him" she wishpers the last part shyly.

,,I know mother,but I can't just walk on the street and ask the first guy I met ,,Hey,do you want to be my boyfriend?",you know...I have to know a person REALLY good before starting a relationship,but I will try...ok?Love you!"

,,Ok..Love you too,bye!"

,,Bye!"as I hung up.

,,Find a soulmate....well...all I can say is when the love bug will bite me,then I will fall in love,right?"I thought as I turned off the Tv and walked upstairs to call it a night.

Little did I know that my ,,soulmate" was ,,right under my nose".....

------------------------------------------

8:00 A.M

Time to WAKE UP!!!

I woke up with a little pain in my body from yesterday,because I picked heavy objects......hey,I had to do something with them,right?

As I picked my outfit for the day,I turned up the radio and,to my satisfaction,one of Michael's new songs was playing, ,,The way you make me feel".I singed along with him and did also a little dancing.I also love to dance an sing,and I was pretty good at it,at least that's what my parents and friends said,but I kinda didn't believe them becuse I don't think I'm multi-talented or something like that.....but Michael is....oh well,that didn't discourage me to stop singing and dancing.........as the song ended,the announcer said he has great news....hmmmm,I wonder what the ,,great" news could be....

,,Good morning to all the MJ fans!We have a special news for you:a little bit earlier, Michael Jackson has announced that he's going to start a tour for his new album ,,Bad".He also said that he's looking for talented dancers and singers,so feel free to sign up because ,hey,this is an once in a life time opportunity to see ,,The Thriller" in action!"he said. ,, If you want to sign up,here'se what you have to do: take a video camera and make a footage of yourself and or band singing or dancing and send it to the folowing number :873.53...."

Wow.

That was all I could say.

Michael is starting a tour?That would be great.....no ......no...let me correct myself....:it will be PERFECT!

,, ......and on 25th  June the winners will be announced on the radio and called on the phone to give more information.Thank you for your attention,MJ fans! I hope you will make it! Now,back to our songs...."the announcer said.

,,Very good,I'm happy he's starting a tour,maybe I will have a chance to go at one of his concerts...." I said as I entered the bathroom.

 

Or......maybe the WHOLE tour..........If only I would knew.....

 

-----------------------

After I had finished breakfast,I decided to go to discover my new ,,location".As I said before,it's wonderful,full of life and happiness,very quiet,just the way I like it.

As I was about to leave from my house,I saw someone coming in my direction.It was a man.I quickly started to blush,that's what I'm doind when people are coming in my way or talk to me,it's just that i'm so shy ,I don't even wanna' know how red I am when people interract with me:)).

He was just a few steps away from me,holding a bouquet of some beautiful flowers. ,,How sweet of him" I thought. 

Then I dared myself to look at him.....He had such a perfect skin,his smile was so gorgeous,I have never seen such a smile in my entire life,so well-contured and white,he was wearing sunglasses,a cap,a simple red T-shirt and black pants and has a moustache. 

I smiled at his sight.He's really cute,even though He has sunglasses and I can't see his eyes,but you cant tell he's very handsome....

 

,,Oh...get a hold of yourself,Ariel!" I whispered, scolding myself.

 

Once he was in front of me,he extended his hand shyly and said:

,,Hello,welcome to Encio,I hope you'll enjoy living here....I....I'm your new neighbour,...what's your name,Miss?" he said.

 

Oh,he has a cute voice too....

Stop it, Ariel! NOW....

 

,,Oh,hello and thank you for welcoming me here sir,my name is Ariel"I said back,shaking his hand shyly as well.

For a brief moment,he stared at me,not letting go of my hand,which kinda make us both blush even more...

,,Oh,excuse me,I didn't want to....um....th-these are for you,Ariel"He said.

,,Thank you so much,you're very kind,Mr. .....um...."

Then I realised I didn't know his name...

,,Michael.J-Just Michael.I'm sorry for not introducing myself,my mistake"as he smiled embarassed.

,,That's ok,no problem...I'm glad that I have met a new neighbour,you're the first who greeted me"I said.

,,Really?oh,don't worry about it,the people around here are very lovely and friendly,you'll see soon.....so....I see that you were going to visit the place,right?well,in that case,I will let you go,I don't want to stay in your way,we will talk later,i'm just right to your house,ok?"he said.

,,Oh,don't worry,I aren't staying in my way....well,yes we will talk later...I thank you one again for the lovely flowers,the smell so beautiful....good-bye!"I said sa I took a few steps away form him.

,,Your welcome,it is my pleasure,Ariel,I'm glad you like them...see you later,good-bye!"as he waved at me,smilint that gorgeous smile of his....

,,His smile....looks very familiar...." I thought,but I shrugged it off.

,,I'm just glad that I have made a friend!It's going to be wonderful here!" I said as I walked down the path....

 

Little did I know from who I have received the flowers.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you'll enjoy it.....right now ...i'm dealing with a problem...it's about the photos....they say that they have posted the pictures but there are nowhere to be found....anyone could help me?love you all:x:X:X:X