- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

ENJOY MY LOVELIES!

First of all...THANK YOU,ladies for remembering me ,,the word"......

Secondly.....

The show was going just like we planned....the songs and dances were BRILLIANT....do I need to say more?

Next song was ,,TWYMMF".

Oh,God.

I ranned quickly backstage to change....my dresser was near Michael's....

I was putting the dress on me when something flew in my direction......

??????

Confusion....

I shrugged my shoulders....

When I was fixing my shoes...again...BAM....

Right in the head....or I should say .... ,,Head-shot" :))

,,Hey!!!!" I said...

Suddenly,I heard laughter from my ,,neighbour"......

,,Oh,no......Michael?" I questioned.

He laughed again. 

,,Yes?" he asked in an innocent voice.

,,That wasn't fair!" I said.

,,Oh....well....who said I play fair?" he said and went on the stage. ,,Come on!I got to chase you!" He continued giggling.

I just shook my head,smiling embarassed at his actions.....

Waiting on the left side of the stage,I heard Michael's voice starting to sing :

,,You knock me off of my feet now baby !"

 The song started....the fans screamed...the dancers were near Michael....the people behind the curtains were dancing....and HEY...even Frank was......

,,You knock me off of my feet,

My lonely days are gone,

Go on,girl!"

When I heard that,I realised it was my time.I stepped out and walked straight ahead,pretending not to observe the boys....

Michael was following me,making funny faces behind my back and singing:

,,I never look so in love before,

Just promise baby you'll love my

Forever more..."

He then went to me and grabbed my waist and did a dance move,looking at me and winking.....

I just looked serious at him,but to tell you the truth,I fell a BILLION butterflies in my stomach in that moment......

What's he trying to do?

Then I continued walking through the boys who were blocking my way,whistling and pointing at me while dancing...

I looked one more time behind me to find Michael starring at me straight in my eyes,challenging me...but I just shot him a playfull glare and motioned for him to ,,come here".

He did.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him in for a ,,kiss" but like in the video,I just teased him....then walked backstage......

He just looked at me smiling a little,careful not to be noticed and continued his dance with the fellows.

-----------------------

,,I dedicate this song,to all the people that you care and their dear friend,hoping that she's ok...." Michael said,blushing.

,,Each time the wind blows,

I hear your voice so

I call your name

Whispers at morning

Our love is dawning

Heaven's glad you came...."

Michael sang so ....magical....his voice was so pure and full of love and meaning....

,,I hear your voice now,

You are my choice now

The love you bring...."

I was singing the female part with him.....at first,I didn't thought I could do it....to be in front of MILLIONS of people....but because it was night at the lights were only on the stage,you couldn't see quite good the crowd....and I felt a little bit relieved.

I looked over at him...he looked at me,smiling....I responded.......Then continued :

 

,,I just can't stop loving you (x2)

And if I stop,

Then tell me just what

Will I do...."

,,'Cause I just can't stop loving you..." I sang.

 

Michael started... 

,,At night when the stars shine

I'll pray in you I'll find

A love so true..."

I slowly approached him,touching his arm....I felt sparks....

(imagine it's Ariel...)

He turned to me,starring in my eyes so intently....

,,When morning awakes me

Will you come and take me

I'll wait for you" I said,blushing like mad....WHYYYYY???

He observed that and smirked a little,then...out of nowhere...he grabbed my belt and dragged me closer to him...

I was surprised....but I kept my composture....we were so close....!!!

He winked at me again.....

What is ,,wrong" with him? :))

It's just an act,...right?

Right?


The song was almost finished....

,,I just can't baby,...I just can't stop..." Michael said.

,,Nooooo...I cannot stop loving..." I continued.

He took a little pause to study me and then sang such in a sweet voice : ,,I just can't stop....loving......"

,,YOU......" we both said,while walking towards each other,then he kissed my hand and hugged me.....such a gentleman!

,,Thank you!" he said. ,,You were extraordinary!

,,NO,I thank YOU! You were MAGICAL!" I replied,when the lights faded.

----------------------

,,I LOVE YOU ,JAPAN!!!! GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY! THANK YOU!" Michael shouted,while slowly turning towards backstage....

We were singing the last part of the song ,,Bad" ...

,,And the whole world has to answer right now

Just to tell you once again

WHO'S BAD?"

Aaaaaaand the lights dimmed....the crowd shouted SO loud!!!

I was happy...very happy.......It was our FIRST show and everything was PERFECT....

No comment.....

--------------------

While I was getting prepared to enter into my car (today I've came to the stadium with it) ,I felt someone following me....I was scared a little....I slowly turned around ,ready to defence myself....when....

,,Hey,Ariel.....um.....Hi...." HE said.

,,Oh...Hello....." I answered,surprised......

,,Um....I...I just wanted to say that you did a GREAT job over there...." He said,blushing,looking down....

,,T-Thank you...you're too kind....but to say the truth...YOU did ALL the ,,crazy" things on that stage..." I answered,feeling embarassed.

He giggled. ,,N-No...don't say that...without you I wouldn't be able to do it.....but thank you...I appreciate it....SO...I ...just wanted to give you this...." as he handed me a bouquet of flowers....

They were ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS!....I loved them!....

I was speechless for a few seconds....

,,Wow....THANK YOU! You know,you didn't have to do such thing...." I said,bushing.

,,Oh,no...I wanted to do it.....the other girls received flowers also..." Michael continued... ,,Um...I will leave you now...you're probably tired....um....Have a good night,Ariel!" as he backed away.

,,Have a good night too,Michael...and thank you once more for the flowers!" I said.

,,No problem at all!" he shouted,smiling.

I waved at him...he responded.

Once I got in my car and drived to the hotel,I starred at the bouquet,smiling bashfully.....

,,Such a ,,candy man" ....." I thought.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank YOU for the SWEET reviews! I ADORE THEM......really......

Please,leave a comment...tell me what you think!

Much L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-V-E!!!!

Michael Jackson - I just can`t stop loving you (bad tour ) - YouTube

this is the video...I know it's not a quite good quality....I'm SO sorry...but imagine that it's our Ariel there.....

:))

LOVE YOU MOOORE!