- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for your care and kindness.....your comments and support made me feel better and smile.......I don't know what to say.....LOVE YOU TO DEATH!

Enjoy!

,,Well..........First of all,I just want to say that.....um.......YOUR CAT SCRATCHED MY COUCH!!!" she shouted.

,,Oh,so so-----" I was interrupted.

,,AND..." she continued.... ,,My dog is in a ,,little" battle with your pet.........they don't like each other........AT ALL....."

,,I am SO SORRY.....I didn't know she did such thing.....At my house everything is intact......." I smiled.

,,Oh,don't worry,I was just messing with you.....I'm not upset,really....I'm glad that you have enough trust in me to leave her in my care...." Efia said.

,,Yes,I have....love you...." I said.

,,Looooooove you tooooo........I MISS YOU!" she exclaimed.

,,I miss you too,but that's work......you know..." 

,,Yeah,I know.......SO,tell me....AGAIN.....how's working with Michael?" Efia questioned.

,,Like I've told you before,he's AMAZING,BRILLIAN,A PURE GENIUS......breathtaking.......and sweet,shy.......he's perfect.......and guess what?"I said.

,,What? He hugged you?" She said,a little excited.

,,Nooooo,silly......I'm doing the ,,TWYMMF" part......you know,the female....."

,,Really?For real?Congratulations!....Oh,I'm so proud of you,Ariel! I knew you were great!" Efia commented.

,,Thank you....you're sweet,.....and we practiced this song two times ....with me being dressed in that black, SHORT and TIGHT dress......I was SO EMBARASSED! " Ariel said.

,,Awww........but you will look GREAT in that dress......" she said.

,,Pffff......I tought that I was going to run off that stage!" 

,,Oh,come on! You have a beautiful body,you're gorgeous,you're smart,funny,sweet,gentle,polite,caring and so much more and you still don't think that?"...... ,, What do you want me to do then?How can I prove to you?Do you want me to shout it to the whole world?Then I will....just believe me when I tell you this......I want you to be happy.....not sad...." Efia said,smiling.

,,I don't know.....it's just that I don't have confidence in me....at all......but thank you for encouraging me......you're THE BEST!" I said.

,,I know,I know,you don't need to remind me...." she said in a high-pitched tone,laughing.

,,Ok....I will keep you ,,updated" about the events,alright?" Ariel said.

,,Be sure of that,girl! Love you!" 

,,Love you much more!" I exclaimed,closing the conversation.

Sighing,I went to the window and looked over the town......it's so beautiful at night....so magical....so....romantic......You know...sometimes I feel soooo lonely that it makes me cry......sometimes I just want to be alone......I don't know....I want someone who won't break my heart,who won't judge me...who will accept me just the way I am......to love and support me.....

I saw a few fans who have gathered around Michael's window (he's in the same hotel,but at the 9th floor),chanting and screaming his name......

,,....So much love down there..." I murmured......

Tomorrow is the show.....it will be FANTASTIC.....the fans will be in a daze.....

Slowly,I went to the bathroom to do my routine,then straight to bed,knowing that this sleep will help me a lot for the show.

,,Sweet dreams to all of you..." I said sleepy,the next thing,I was deep down in my dreams...

----------------------

8:25 A.M.

THE DAY.



Today I feel so happy and refreshed....Like nothing could get me down! 

I'm ready for the show!

Wooooooo!

Ok,that was silly.....

Anyway....


I arrived with the band at the stadium and started rehearsals.....they went so fast....

All the preparations were fixed,the costumes,the lights,the hairstyles were done.....what we had to do now is wait for the night to come....

----------------------------

8:59 P.M .

Right on time!

We were all seated to our places,behind the microphones,ready to sing our souls.....

And Michael....well....he was going to appear out of nowhere,with his dancers......I tell you,this tour will be a BLAST!

I was dressed in a red dress,a little tight,but not too much,with a few black and silver stirpes on it.....I loved it!

The light went dim....

Show time!

The music slowly started....then Michael appeared with his dancers and,dressed in a black jaket,with a silver shirt underneath.....simply HANDSOME!

I wasn't star-strucked,at all...just amazed by this man's effect on people......

Suddenly, ,,Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' " started......Michael also started to sing:

,,So you wanna be 

(startin' somethin')

You got to be

(startin' somethin')

..."

While I was singing and dancing,I couldn't help not to look at him....he's a pure talent........what a human.....!

We arrived at the song ,,Rock with you".....he started singing :

,,Girl,close your eyes,

Let that rhythm get into you..."

I was mesmerized...

,,Relax you mind,

Lay back and groove with mine

You got to feel that heat

And we cand ride the boogie"

,,Share that beat of love..." we sang...

,,I wanna rock with you

(All night)

Dance you into day

(Sun light)

... "

I smiled.....I knew he was completly into the songs.....into his own world.......he was happy.....he was shining.....what more can I say?

Suddenly,he turned to face us and looke at the band,but most of all,his eyes fixed at me.....and he sang :

,,Girl when you dance

There's a magic that must be love

Just take it slow

'Cause we got so far to go..."

I just simply looked at him,blushing........he winked at me.....I blushed more......He made a sweet and funny face....I blushed EVEN MORE!.....

WHYYYY???......

There's something happening........when my heart is meeting his eyes,it just stops beating........

I just.........I.....I ....

Oh....

,,Let me ,,Rock with you" ! " I thought,smiling and continued singing.....

Ladies,now I need your help.....

Do you know how that ,,strange" feeling it's called?

Because I have a lapse right now....

Do you know? 


 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm so honoured to have such a family like you.......so galdly.....so happy......THANK YOU A BILLION TIMES...no, MORE THAN A BILLION TIMES!

Enjoy and comment,please!

Muuuuuuuuuuuchhhhh L-O-O-O-O-O-O-V-E,

                                    Your fan!

:))