- Text Size +

"i'll see you next month, then." michael says in his purring, soft voice. he's still focused on his lap, like a shy little kid talking to an adult.


the atmosphere in the secluded, blue-lit room shifts again. michael's bewitching dark eyes bore into my soul when he slowly looks up at me. they have never looked so striking before. i can't remember how it began, but suddenly his lips are on mine.


michael's cologne smells like soap and honey. his lips press to me once more, gently, maybe because i haven't pushed him away yet. then, i lean in, coming closer to him. he responds to me, and it's the most heartfelt thing i've ever experienced in my life. i allow his hands to touch me, to pull me close. i hear him grunt, then i hear my own gasp for air.


i can't remember a kiss that had ever left me that breathless.


my eyes fell. i knew exactly what would happen now that we were locked away in this room with our hidden passion for each other. it was all happening so fast....


i pulled away. "can we...." slow down a little?


michael read my mind. "ok." i could feel his excited breath on my nose. "do you want to talk for a while?" his hazy, dark eyes stare at my lips.


hell, no. "yes."


words drift through my mind as i sit next to michael jackson in the most romantic place on earth while his kiss dances on my tongue.


"how long will you be in london?" i finally ask.


michael blinks like he remembers that london exists. "too long." his fingers slide over mine on the cushion, but then he hesitates.


"it's okay. i don't mind." the grin on my face comes out of hiding, and michael's lips tilt.

Chapter End Notes:

hope you enjoyed.