- Text Size +

Katrina plopped herself on her own bed and kicked her shoes off of her feet. It had been two weeks since her and Michael met again in New York but everything felt like as if it happened yesterday. Sadly, they didn't regain contact again. So stupid of her to not even ask for any means to be able to talk with him again. From what she noticed back in New York, Michael was very eager to get to know her better. That's just how nice he is, right? Katrina chuckled to no one particularly. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and her eyes roamed around the room she is in. She went back to California and ended up finding a place of her own. It isn't that big nor small, it was just right for her. It had a living room, a dining area, a kitchen, one bathroom and two bedrooms. One for her, and another one just in case someone wants to stay over. Katrina couldn't be more contented with how her life is, she also got herself a job in a game developing company headquartered around her area. She is currently a storyboard artist and life couldn't be better. She felt like she's slowly becoming stable and that's what's important.

Katrina hopped off the bed and walked to the small shelf which had different sorts of books and some CD's that she kept. She slid one CD out and there pops out the Invincible album that Michael had signed. she touched it, her smile growing bigger each touch of the finger. She opened the jewel case and took the booklet out. It had Michael's autograph on it and.... She shook her head, trying to get a good look at what he wrote... Did he just sneak his number in it?! Katrina chuckled, shaking her head. 'Should I call the number?' Katrina went to the living room and grabbed the phone.

"Daddy, look what I made!" Prince, Michael's son ran to Michael, his face was smeared with red and blue paint. He was holding up a paper which also contained a finger painting of Michael, Prince and Paris, his younger sister. Michael took the painting and once his eyes landed on it, he let out a chuckle, ruffling his son's hair. Soon enough, the phone rang and Paris came in, running with the cordless phone in her hand. "Daddy!! Someone called!" She shouted, handing the phone to Michael. He placed the phone near is ear, "Hello?"

"Hello, uhm... I found this number in the sleeve of my CD-"

Michael bit his lip, trying so hard to contain a smile ever so big. "Katrina?!" The woman from the other end giggled, "So you were the one who slipped that number in the CD?! I thought someone pranked me or something." She chuckled. Michael was overjoyed, he made sure that he won't let that one opportunity slip once again so he sneaked his number in. Smooth, huh?

"Really, Michael... What made you slip your number right in that CD, hm?" She asked. Michael looked at Paris and Prince and sent them out of the room for them to play somewhere else. "I was just making sure I'll be able to see you again, sweet pea. I don't want to wait for another five years."


Katrina's eyebrows raised to the gods, what did he just call her? "Excuse me?" She chuckled. "I told you, we'll still get to talk again. Look at us, see? We're talking" Michael giggled, "I want to see you personally, once again." His tone suddenly changed, Katrina sat up, tucking her hair behind her ear.


"Sure, when?"

"Meet me in Neverland, 5 PM."