[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

 Lapis Philosophorum or the Philosopher’s stone is the most sought out object of humanity. Few truly know of its existence. The legendary stone protects the balance between the mortal world and heaven, safely nestled in the core of the heir it chooses. But dark powers are rising to hunt the current heir and claim the stone, and mankind is at danger.


The situation becomes even direr when the successor is only an ordinary human. She must train under the current bearer, and make herself capable of defeating the enemy, gaining allies along the way.


Philosopher's stone


(Cover photo by davebold370 on DeviantArt)


Rated: T
Categories: HIStory: 1995-1999, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Supernatural Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4770 Read: 3135
Published: Dec 28, 2017 Updated: Dec 31, 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: The Beginning by Aranya [Reviews - 1] (2552 words)

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you will like it.  Reviews and criticisms are always appreciated.Yes, this story features MJ as Maestro and it will have no romance whatsoever with the OC.

 

2. Chapter 2: Disturbing Encounters by Aranya [Reviews - 1] (1193 words)

Hey there, there's my poor attempt at writing suspense. Tell me how it was, please. 

3. Chapter 3 by Aranya [Reviews - 0] (1025 words)