- Text Size +

 

     Michael lied on his bed with his arms behind his head staring at the ceiling in thought. One minute he was singing Never Can Say Goodbye, and the next thing he knew he was daydreaming about him and April together; what was happening? he had only knew her for a few weeks and now he was starting to think about her. So many thoughts kept swirling in his head that it was hard for him to focus.


Soon, there was a knock on the door as he went to answer it only to reveal Janet with her jump rope smiling. "Wanna play with me?" Michael smiled seeing the innocent look on his little sister's face picturing Lily asking April the same thing. Shaking his thoughts out, and nodding his head, they both went to the backyard.

Meanwhile, over in Pasadena, at the Sanderson Mansion, April had just taken a blueberry pie out of the oven and put it on the window sill to cool with the help of the fresh clean light breeze. She was doing some thinking of course; and she started to sigh touching the golden locket that Michael had given her. She smiled eyeing the nice necklace as the words replayed in her mind over and over again.

"He's such a nice person" She thought. "I just hope he will love this pie as much as I do" Just then, Jim came into the kitchen smelling the delicious smell that was flaming his nose. "Mmmm... what is that great scent?" He asked playfully seeing his sister giggle. "Oh nothing... just a pie that I'm doing for someone...special" "Oh? and who is that someone...special" He asked making her blush and holding her head down. "None of your business Mr. Nosy" Jim rolled his eyes sticking out his tounge. "Sorry 'Mum'" Soon, they both started to laugh as he asked her again who was it for more politely this time. April told him that it was for Michael as a way of saying thank you for giving her the nice locket as a friendship gift.

Jim eyed it in curiosity smiling warmly for his sister making a new friend since meeting Rachel and Tiffany. Jim and April held a special bond ever since she came into the world. Unlike Tim who always annoyed her, Jim on the other hand, had a more sensitive side like Joshua and wanted to see her succeed in her life. "Do you want to go over later after dinner and take it to him?" April nodded giving her brother a hug.

Chapter End Notes:

Awww... big brother and little sister bonding time :)