- Text Size +

 

                                                   Chapter 5.

     The bell rang real loudly throughout the hallways. Children were seen walking into the rightful classroom filing in a neat single file. Jackie had then let go of Lizzy's hand. "Okay baby girl, have a great day and I will pick you up later. Oh and here." He then got something out of his pocket which revealed to be a nice rosy red apple. "Thank you Uncle Jackie, I love you." Lizzy grinned giving her uncle a hug who patted her on the back. "Love you too honey." And he left making it outside.


Dawn smiled as she saw her best friend taking her seat next to her. She had always loved when they would sit close to each-other; it had dated back when it was their first day at Preschool.





"Hey Lizzy, how was your weekend?" The blonde haired sea green eyed Caucasian girl asked as she took her time explaining which made the other excited. "So, how does it feel to be living with the Jacksons?" Since 2 years ago, shortly after the death of the Maxwell parents, Michael was then made to be a legal temporary guardian towards the children who were both overjoyed to be living with the family from that point on and Dawn couldn't have been more happier; that meant, spending her play dates over at Neverland and playing video games in the indoor arcade not to mention pigging out on junk food also; she had practically lived there-if it was okay with her mother who didn't see any problem with her daughter going over to visit the King of Pop.

Lizzy grinned but just as she was about to answer, their teacher walked in with her brown leather briefcase setting it on top of the desk. Her ocean blue eyes sparkled through her thick glasses as she straightened her long flowing raven black hair neatly and smiled warmly.

     Good Morning class." "Good Morning Miss Applegate." All the students said in full unison as she smiled her warmest smile ever. "Hope you all had a wonderful 2-day weekend; now, if you get out your books, and notepads, we will begin today's lesson." As soon as the words flew out of her mouth, another student came in just in time. She was the same age as all the kids but was a little bit taller; her long brunette hair was straight out nicely along with her neatly combed bangs that rested on her forehead. She sported in a simple soft yellow sleeveless blouse, an ordinary denim jean skirt, and yellow Mary-janes.


"I am so sorry that I am late Miss Applegate, but before I left my house, I had to feed my dog, and my hamster." The teacher had her hands on her hips staring intensely while she just sighed. "It's alright Sylvia, please take your seat between Lizzy and Dawn and we can begin shall we?" "Okay thank you so much for understanding Miss Applegate." And she sat down giving the two best friends dark looks her dark brown eyes glistening as they both rolled their orbs.

 (Introducing Sylvia Walsh.)

Sylvia Walsh was a rude, arrogant, and know-it-all young girl who had moved to California all the way from Oklahoma due to her father getting a new job in a Corporate based company in Beverly Hills. Since Preschool, she and Lizzy had been rivals towards each-other that neither of them had a nice thing to say to one another; Liz had always referred to her as the devil in disguise because of her two-sided personality: she could be sweet and at the same time sour. She could be cute and charming if it had served her for a certain amount of time until she couldn't keep up the act much longer. And Lizzy always wanted to prove that she wasn't "everything nice".