- Text Size +

 

                                                   Chapter 4.

     


The names on the stones were engraved very clearly where they were much easy to read. She still couldn't believe how time flew by so fast; one minute she had seen it all like she was watching a video tape of everything that had all went down hill and hope seemed lost for her, and the next, she and her older brother Tyler were in the care of temporary guardian, the world's most famous celebrity that ever moonwalked on the planet.

"It's been two years guys; I still can't believe and get over the fact that you both are gone. Me and Tyler miss you very much; I wish you two could come back. But, I have good news: Now please don't think that I'm silly or anything like that; we are staying with none other than Michael Jackson, he is a very talented entertainer, singer, and dancer balled up into one great phenomenon plus he is a really nice person. His family are also great people including his brothers who I call my uncles and his sisters aunts; his mother is such a sweet person and his dad well even though he's old, he still kinda rough around the edges but they are humble and down-to-earth. I have to go to school now and I don't want to be late. I love you." And she slowly but surely got up making it back to the car where Jackie stood waiting for her.

"Are you feeling okay honey?" He asked sweetly as she just nodded her head as a response on their way again.

Finally, they had made it to Atwater Elementary School where the kids were getting off the school bus or getting out of their parents' cars heading inside the big building. "Okay honey, this is your stop." Jackie announced as she smiled getting out of the passenger seat and into the sunlight where the rays rested on her hair. Seeing Jackie getting out also, made her confused until he stuck out his hand. "I'll walk you in." Grinning, the pair walked side by side through the doubled doors