- Text Size +


Phoebe slowly walking into the room eyeing the disheveled bed where Faith now had curled into the duvet like a cocoon.

"Oh sweetie what happened" Phoebe asked Faith hidden underneath the duvet.

Faith mumbling her answer and Phoebe gently asked her to come out of the duvet.

Faith unwrapped herself from the cocoon she built and stared into the conceded dark eyes of Phoebe.

She spoke hoarsely sounding like a man who'd smoked for years and explained to Phoebe the entire story of what happened to her and Michael.

Now phoebe sitting on the bed after giving her depressed friend a reassuring hug, sat quietly momentarily lost in her thoughts.

Till she snapped out of her thoughts and she was ready to speak.

"Well Faith I can tell your hurt and I absolutely don't blame you, you've made so many sacrifices for his majesty but just think deeply from his perspective how he truely feels look at this way, if he is forced to marry a woman he barely knows just to get the throne he wouldn't be happy knowing he could have had you by his side instead"

Phoebe paused to take a breath in and continued,
"If he married her he wouldn't be able to love her because he is deeply in love with you Faith..he loves you so much he's willing to postpone everything for you well I don't know if that is love girl, if I was in your shoes I would have married him ages ago so please Faith don't let this beautiful relationship you've built on solid ground crumble down like your previous exes"

Phoebe stopped talking and let her words marnaite into Faith's mind knowing the wires were working over time in her mind.

They basked in silence both of them lost in their own thoughts. Faith (finally) now realising if she didn't marry him soon she'd loose him to some spoilt princess from another region and hell she wouldn't have it!


"Everything you said was right I'll find him and tell him I'm finally ready to be his ...wife" She replied.

"I'm always right you just never saw it" Phoebe pointed out teasingly to Faith.

Faith rolled her eyes now and flicked Phoebe's head and ran out the door before she could retaliate in return.


Meanwhile in Jim's room...

Jim sitting on his desk chair across from the depressed and sad Prince Michael.

"What happened your highness?" Jim asked gently.

"I said some things in anger and I know everything I and Faith had is over" Michael replied in sadness.

"You possibly couldn't know that your majesty" Jim reasoned.

Michael then proceeded to tell him about what the whole story in full detail.

Once he was done Jim sighed softly and running a hand though his jet black hair by mistake said "it's always mellow drama with the both of you"

"Would you care to repeat that?" Michael said eyeing Jim irritated.

"I won't say it again your majesty but it's somehow you both always argue and never stay to talk it over you but run in different directions as your best friend ..as they say in the riddles I've learnt from Miss.Faith... I'm quite frankly sick of it" Jim replied shredding what he had bottled in his heart since Michael came back emotionally broken from his fights with Faith.

"What do you expect me to do Jim?! She always tell me get out and I abide by her wishes" Michael snapped back at Jim.

Jim didn't batter an eyelash at the clash of words and continued on "well sometimes you need to stand your ground and stay when she tells you to leave your majesty...you don't have to be rough with her as you and I know miss.Faith can be quite vicious when she's angry so she uses that to hide her vulnerability"

"You are right Jim" Michael replied realising he needed to stand his ground with Faith at times in their arguments and because this wouldn't be the only argument they'd face in the future.

"Well I'm glad your feeling better your highness would you need anything?" Jim asked standing up.

"Orange juice would be good" Michael replied smiling now feeling more calm minded.

"Glass or cup?" Jim said smirking jokingly.

"Glass Jim" Michael said playfully glaring at Jim.

Jim only chuckled and went to the door only to see Faith drop to the floor and look up into Jim's amused eyes blushing for being caught.

"Someone came to see you" Jim said to his majesty, helping Faith stand up and went out the door to get his majesty's drink.

So Faith stood there brushing off the dust of her dress and looked up into calm but guarded eyes of Michael.

"Hello Michael" she said dully in greeting without any trace of sarcastic attitude.

"Hello Faith" he replied emotionless.
"Can we talk..?" She asked gently.

"Are you going to kick me out?" He sassed back.

"No..I overheard your conversation with Jim and I realised he was right about the way we fight..also I'm sorry for being a coward and not realising not fighting for you would lead you to another woman's arms so I'm saying.." she stopped momentarily to run her hands though her hair.

"I'm ready to be your wife" Faith said looking into his eyes seriously.

"Now you want to be my wife? I don't believe you one bit Faith, when you could have married me all this time and when we return to Africa you want to!" He spat furious.

Instead of talking to her he went straight to the door but Faith being closer to the door jumped in front of the door blocking his way.

"Move Faith" he said coolly.

"No I'm not moving Michael since we are onnow first name bases, you are doing exactly what Jim told you I do..walking out now for once listen to me!" Faith sneered at him.

"Fine I will listen to what you have to say I am waiting" Prince Michael said and crossed his arms.

"I love you tiger and I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I'm willing to break my insecurities because you are everything to me...I never clocked on until now that you could be snatched away from me so fast so yes I am truly ready to be your Queen as long as we take this journey together" Faith concluded eyeing Prince Michael while he stood watching her.

Prince Michael stood there in silence as she spoke watching the shifting emotions on her face while she spoke and he concluded she was telling the truth which gave him great relief.

He didn't break eye contact and spoke in a serious tone "I see your point my Queen..I believe you and I can't wait to marry you" Prince Michael finished slowly his lips breaking into a smile.

Faith drew away from the door and walked up to him wrapping her arms around his slim waist while he did the same.

Michael bending his head down to kiss Faith lightly on the lips until it became a battle of dominance between the two which ended with Faith's back pinned against the wall and Michael holding her up by her waist.

They were so busy in themselves that they didn't notice Jim walked into the room holding a tray of snacks and three glasses of orange juice.

Jim coughed loudly to get their attention which worked and they immediately stopped, Prince Michael dropping her to the ground and Faith rearranging her clothes while Prince Michael turned around to glare at an amused smirking Jim.

"You always ruin our moments Jim!" Michael said sulky to his best friend.
Jim only snorted and placed the tray on the table while he implied innocently "I only went out to get refreshments...to walk to into your moment"

"It's alright Jim, let's just eat the snacks you bought" Faith said to him before a bickering argument could start between the two of them.

So they sat down to their light snack and now the rekindled couple getting up after awhile to walk out the door because Prince Michael wanted to show his fiance the throne room.

So they walked down the long halls (Jim tagging along) until they arrived at the throne room to their astonishment there were two people on the King's throne.

They couldn't see who it was by the long blonde hair of the woman overshadowing their features while she sat on the unidentified man's lap.

"Get off the throne Now! You aren't allowed by authority to do so" Prince Michael shouted presuming it was a servants who decided to have their way on the thrones.

The two people paused in their kissing and a voice they hadn't heard in awhile spoke sweetly "is that any way to talk to your cousin Michael?"

Chapter End Notes:

Guess who's back to cause unecessary drama! 😑...your words of love for Prince Kenia is wanted 😂..Enjoy!