- Text Size +

Faith:

I was at home watching the old tv series 'Charmed' on YouTube, holding my mac laptop on my lap and stroking Alice (phoebe's puppy) fur while she slept next to my feet.

The climax of the episode was just about to hit and I could feel my heart pound in exhilaration until a breaking news advert cut off the episode.

"Are you kidding me?" I shouted at the screen startling Alice out of her nap and she went away to sit somewhere else in peace.

We interrupt your program to bring the latest news about Prince Kenia and Prince Michael spotted in one of the most exclusive restaurants in London.

From our resources the two young royals were having a heated argument that lead Prince Michael standing up to fight Prince Kenia for whatever reason that set him off well I'm glad I wasn't there to witness it.

Here is a footage sent to us by an anonymous onlooker and boy does it look brutal.


I watched the video with my mouth hung open to see Michael in a heated argument, with Prince Kenia and what I could hear the only reason Michael seemed angry was because of the words Prince kenia taunted about me from what I've seen in Michael's body language.

The video finished closing my laptop lid to get up and I went upstairs to grab my house keys.

Now opening the door and strolling to Michael's home, I knocked on the door and Michael opened the door rubbing his eyes tiredly looking absolutely adorable.

"Well hello sleepy head" I said to him smirking.

"Hello my beautiful one" he said cheerfully while covering his yawn with his free hand.

"Can I come in?" I asked him and he let me in without any words. I stepped in and we both strolled to his bedroom where he tugged me into his arms and we laid down on the bed cuddled together.

Michael yawned again sleepily and I knew he was tired but I knew one way of waking him up.

I brought his face to mine and I kissed him intensely while he groaned in his throat.

I pulled away for air and Michael's eyes snapped open while he looked down at me smiling crookedly.

"That is a wonderful way to be woken...what was the kiss for?" He questioned in curiosity.

"That is for defending me against your perverted cousin on the video" I said to him smiling sweetly.

He winced at the memory and sighed sadly "I knew it would somehow be spread I didn't expect it to be so fast...I acted out of character which isn't how a royal heir should act.. father would be disappointed"

I didn't want to him to feel guilty about what happened so cupping his strong jaw and forcing him to look me in the eye.

"Look Michael things happens alright? Don't let the media bring you down, who said you can't act on your anger? your human not a tin machine sometimes you need to let those negative emotions set free remind me to take you to my gym" I concluded soothingly and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Yeah.." he replied and stayed quiet.

"Let's sleep OK? You're tired" I snuggled further into his arms and he wrapped his arms my waist, we both fell asleep in each others arms..

The next two days the halls of university were filled with people staring at Michael and starting rumors about him which I noticed was making him uncomfortable that his head becoming accustomed to the ground.

I felt powerless not knowing what to do to help my sadden boyfriend from this crazy gossip. I squeezed his hand in comfort to show him I was still here.

When he felt my squeeze he looked up giving me a small smile in return.

We went to the cafeteria ignoring the noise around us from nosy idiots and I distracted him by bringing up more slang and their meanings thankfully he took in.

So we were at the table enjoying our meals and there was a smile on his face which made me feel better that he wasn't sulking and closed in his thoughts.

"Well hello again Faith and Cousin" a voice too familiar to both of our ears.

Standing in front of us was none other than Prince Kenia once again!

This fool don't quit at all! What the hell is his problem?! I thought in my pissed off at the sight of him.

"Why the fuck are here you again Prince Kenia!" I asked him infuriated.

"Ah ah no need to swear Faith" he said while wagging his finger to me as if I was a child.

"Then leave Kenia you aren't wanted here, somehow they let you in here..you theifing fool" Michael stepped in hissing.

"Well I didn't use my charm is what you mean my childish cousin but I actually applied for a short course in business and law so I'll be here for the next six weeks ..I felt I needed a knowledge boost and where else but to go but here?" He replied smirking smugly.

"You will not stay here along with me and my Queen go somewhere else kenia" Michael spat at him obviously cheesed off.

Luckily the conversation that was going on was in Affrickans and the watching public were all confused at the words flying back and forth between us.

"Oh I actually like it here more than anywhere else cousin just means I'll see you and lovely Faith more often" he replied calmly and bent down to cup my face in his hands.

Seeing him do so Michael almost lunged at him across the table till I laid my hand on his chest and slapping Kenia's revolting touch away from my face.

Prince Kenia's face turned to fear for one nanosecond but returned back to his usual smirk expression and walked away.

The stupid fucker leaving me to calm down a ferocious Michael.

"Jim clearly you and I see that Michael isn't stable to go to classes, can you please get the briefs we receive from the tutors and meet us back in the car?" I said to Jim sarcastic.

Jim stood up and walked away leaving I and the rest of the bodyguards to drag a quiet and solemn looking Michael back to the car.

Eventually after we got into the car and Jim joining us five minutes later, we drove off in an uncomfortable silence.

Soon we arrived home and pulling Michael by the arm into my home and the rest of the bodyguards followed and closed the door.
I turned around to see Michael's intense dark pool of brown eyes linger on me.

His gaze watched my every move till I was sitting right beside him.

How can I get my sweet idiot of a boyfriend back from this funk? I pondered in my head.

A bolt of lightening clicked in my mind and I stood up to the door and went out looking for Alice finding her asleep on the kitchen floor.

"Now Alice we are going to meet someone very special" I cooed to her and she barked softly as I picked her up and made our way back to the living room.

I opened the door and walked in holding Alice in my hands to look into the shocked expression of Michael.


"Well Michael your always around here and you never had the chance to meet I and Phoebe's neighbour..meet Alice" I drawled to him casual.

Now returning back to my seat with Alice on my lap to see Michael eyeing her with a look of distrust in his doe like eyes.

"You have all those exotic animals back home and your'e afraid of dogs? Tut tut Michael" I taunted him sarcastically.

Michael could only glare in response and I pushed it further "go on pat her she won't bite"

Michael could only gulp silently before reaching out a large hand to pat Alice lightly on the head and continued while Alice let her tongue hung out in her excitement.

Until she licked his hand and Michael flinched at the wet feel of dog spit on his hand and quickly coated her slim on my coach.

"Oh don't be a big baby, I know you've been covered in worse" I scoffed at his behavior.

I stroked Alice's fur some more and pushed her gently off my lap and she trotted off to the ajar door.

Michael seemed a little more cheerful but it just wasn't enough, it was a truly depressing sight to see and witness.

"I love you" I blunted out to him and his attention refocused back on me.

"And I'm not being sarcastic..." I trailed off closed off on how to continue.

Michael blinked in surprise and I was suddenly pulled into his arms and he kissed me so deeply it was my turn moan.

After several minutes Michael finally let air be exchanged, Michael smiling angelically down at me crooning lovingly "I love you too my beautiful Queen and I can't wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you"

"Woah slow down Tiger we ain't getting married that soon perhaps very far into the further" I replied to him calmly.

"Slow down tiger? I haven't heard this riddle before my Queen" he asked confusing while his eyebrows furrowed together.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at his question..I sort of missed his questions but right now I wasn't in the mood.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly and luckily that got his mind off the riddle.

Chapter End Notes:

They finally said the 3 letter word at last *sniff* my cuties..Enjoy!