- Text Size +

" Kayla, wake up! It's Halloween!" Michael yelled as he woke me up by shaking me and giving me playful kisses on my face like he was a little toddler. I woke up and hugged him. " Baby girl," he whispered in my ear as I felt him pick me up and carry me downstairs to the kitchen for the breakfast. He carried me like a father would carry his child.  We decided to eat some leftover pizza we had in the fridge.  He made me a cup of coffee before I went to take a shower and get into some comfortable clothes before I put on my costume. I was going to be Poison Ivy and he was going to be Bane from the Batman movies and comics. I went to shower and put on some comfortable clothes before I put on my costume. I kept remembering when I tried to the costume on and Michael said that it gave me some booty. He really wanted to make cookies when I finished with my shower.  I came downstairs to find him getting everything ready to make the cookies.  He was being his normal self but with a little dose of extra cuteness. I put frosting on his nose as we finished decorating our pumpkin cookies. He tackled me and tickled me to get his payback. He put frosting on my nose as another part of his payback. " I love you," I giggled as I pulled him down closer to me to hug him. " I love you too," he mumbled as we sat up and held each other for a while. We were so excited to put our costumes on and go trick or treating. Michael wanted me to go with him to show me that I was not too old for trick-or-treating.

Michael and I were now putting on our costumes.  While I was doing my makeup, I could see Michael watching me from afar. He was already in his costume.   " Hurry up!" he demanded as I finished putting on the red lipstick. I put my wig on and added lots of leaves and glitter. We grabbed our backs and headed out to get some candy and treats.  Michael got very protective as he saw guys looking at me.  We hit up his neighbors for some candy. They had good candy too such as Skittles, M&Ms, Reese Cups, and Snickers bars. He held my hand the entire time we were out. We talked about my upcoming 18th birthday and what we were going to do to celebrate.  Michael wanted to go into a haunted house.  I was kind of scared to go into the house. " Baby girl, it's okay, I'm here," he comforted me as we went through the house.  I was shaking the entire time we were there. Once we got out, we went back to our candy getting mission.  We ran into my family too. Michael wanted to kiss my baby sister all over her face because of how cute she looked in her kitty costume. " Kay, I wanna go home now," he whined as we stopped at the last house. I was getting very sleepy.  We had to go back to give out the treat bags we made for the children who would be stopping by. We had a hue turnout of kids and their parents.  I went inside to take off my makeup and my costume. I put on one of his sweatshirts and my pajama pants and got into bed. Michael changed into his pajamas as I fell asleep. " My precious angel," he whispered as he caressed my cheek and kissed my temple after he covered himself up. He wrapped me in his arms so tight. He wanted to keep me warm. He fell asleep not long after he watched me sleep. We had a great Halloween.