- Text Size +

The Next Day...
Waking up the next day to see Michael staring at me. I smiled sweetly "morning applehead" he mumbled in reply "morning love..my head hurts" I stated confidently "you have a hangover that's why you should have never drank that much eggnog" he removed his arms around me and groaned "shut up.. no pity for a brother"

I rolled my eyes "you drank that all so no pity for you applehead" he continued to groan and pulled my body towards his and we cuddled in silence. 

The silence was destroyed when the door was opened and Chris announced "morrrninng yall! Get your asses up! We have alot to today, get up don't let me come over and drag you both"


Michael moaned in pain at the loudness of Chris's voice and snapped "Chris! Reduce your voice, I have a headache"
I just laughed at Michael who tried kissing me while Chris was in the room, I pushed him away "ew no applehead you ain't kissing me until you brush your teeth"
Chris walked into my room and sat down on the chair while looking at my stuff on my table. 
He grabbed my hour glass shaped perfume and sprayed a small amount smelling the apricot fragence. "Ooh bitch who knew you had a decent perfume" however began to spray himself with my perfume.

I stretched my arm snatching my perfume out of his hand. "Why are u even touching my perfume you idiot!" Dropping it back on my table while Chris smirked.
"I don't care bitch, now listen the both of you my cousin Reggie is having a boxing party in the next town and you are both coming no matter what"
Michael and I groaned in union at the thought of having to get up. Michael whined "nooo".

Chris not caring for our protest said cheerfully "well y'all can moan all you want you are still coming i'm giving you both till the evening to get ready and you better be ready cause we are gonna party!!" He stood up from my seat and walked out.

I sighed and cuddled up to Michael who was just quiet with the noiseless atmosphere that Chris had left.
"Either way applehead we are going to have to go even if we don't want to, I'll just get you some aspirin for your headache"
I untangled myself from his warmth and went to the kitchen to get him aspirin.

Meanwhile at the Jackson home..


Katherine Jackson who was in the kitchen at the moment with her oldest daughters getting ready for the family feast they celebrated instead of Chrstmas. It was only her, the girls, Marlon and Randy who were at home at this time of the morning.


Katherine called out softly for Marlon to come into the kitchen, he walked into the kitchen to see what his mother wanted.

She stopped chopping the carrots and asked him "Marlon do you where your brother Michael is? He isn't returned home since last night"

Marlon chuckled replying "mother don't worry Michael is at Amber's hous, he must have spent the night there and forget to come home"
You sly dog Mike! I'll be waiting to hear what you did last night with Amber.  He thought slyly to himself.
He focused his attention back to his Mother,her expression turning relived at the news. 
Latoya stopped cleaning the cabbage at the sink asked curiously "oh? Who is this Amber? What did I miss?"


Rebbie answered a hint of laughter in her voice "oh Latoya didn't you know that our weird little brother has a girlfriend"

Latoya gasped in surprise "he does? Ooh tell me more I want to know more" instead of doing their assigned tasks they began to gossip about Amber and Michael's relationship.


When Katherine didn't hear any work being done she turned around to see her daughters gossiping. She scolded softly "Girls! this is not the time to be gossiping about your brother you can do that once we have finished the cooking"
They sulked and said in union "Yes mother"

The Girls afterwards continuing their chores while this was happening Marlon had already walked out of the kitchen to do some preparation for Joseph who was returning from his one week away from home which no one was looking forward to.

Chapter End Notes:

someone suggested (not mentioning any names) that I should continue what happened the next day..so here it is and i hope everyone is still having a great christmas and happy boxing day in advance :)

and eh Michael is recovering from that hangover, poor thing lol~