- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

#ROADTOMJSWORLD CHAPTER 5: "Strong Bonds Shared! Love's Never Felt As Good as This One."

RAE'S POV: I'm completely lost for words in describing everything that's happened so far today, well, specifically, everything that I've gone through until this very moment. Today has definitely been one hell of a crazy day, I'll say. Who'd ever thought that I'd actually be able to make it as far as I've gone, in this "grand-spectacular birthday adventure" of mine?

Like wow - to think that only just an hour ago, my life was at a completely different circumstance than it's at right now! I mean, come on - I was helplessly lying on the ground in the middle of no-where, being viciously beaten and tormented physically and mentally by Lester, once again, for the sake of pleasuring his typical penchant to beat me, only this time in an intimidating life-or-death situation.

And now, miraculously, after dreaming to do so for many, many years... I HAVE SOMEHOW ESCAPED FROM THE DARK CLUTCHES OF DEATH! I AM ACTUALLY FREE FROM LESTER'S NEVER ENDINGILY TERRIFYING TORTURE; MY DAYS OF EVIL, FEAR, AND SORROW ARE REALLY OVER! AFTER SUFFERING FOR 3 WHOLE GOD-DAMN YEARS OF INJUSTICE, I'M FREE, FREE, FREE! I NEVER KNEW THAT SUCH A MIRACLE WOULD SOMEHOW SWEEP ME AWAY FROM MY OLD LIFE, THAT JUST KEPT BEING DRAGGED ON FULL OF TORMENT AND UNHAPPINESS, AND JUST CHANGED MY LIFE TO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, BY GIVING ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK SEVERAL OF DIFFERENT, UNDISCOVERED POSITIVE PATHS THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER ME!

FROM THAT POINT ONWARD, LIFE BROUGHT ME ON A PATH THAT LED ME TO FIND MYSELF IN THE MARVELOUS BEDROOM OF THE MOST TRANSCENDENT MAN ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH, SOMEONE WHO I ACTUALLY GET TO GRASP MY VERY OWN HANDS ON AT THIS VERY MOMENT, MEET FRIGIN FACE TO FACE WITH, EVEN THOUGH THAT SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!

YAS, THAT'S RIGHT! I'VE JUST BROKEN THE BARRIERS OF LIFE WITH THIS PHENOMENON JUNCTURE INDEED; LOOK AT WHERE I AM NOW YOU JEALOUS LITTLE SNELLERS - Y'ALL WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT EVEN IF Y'ALL SEEN IT! FROM BEING A HILL BILLY'S LIL SLAVE TO HUGGING A REAL LIFE PRINCE IN HIS HUGE, EXQUISITE MANSION! I STILL REALLY THINK THAT I'M DREAMING UP OF A FANTASY LIKE I TYPICALLY DO; TO THINK OF ME SITTING ON HIS BED, CLINGING ONTO THY EROTICALLY AMAZING MICHAEL JOESPH JACKSON  WITH MY LIFE WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO SINK IN! I'M DESPERATELY THINKING OF SLAPPING MYSELF IN THE FACE TO WAKE MYSELF UP FROM THIS SUPPOSITIVE PARADISE, BUT THEN AGAIN I WOULDN'T WANT TO BREAK OUT OF THIS HUG, NOW WOULD I?

I FEEL MYSELF BLITHELY SLIDE, HUG, RUB, AND SMOTHER HIM WITH KISSES ALL OVER HIS HOT, SEXYILY ADORABLE, BEUTIFUL BODY; FROM HIS HANDSOMELY-REALLY-UNBELIEVABLY-IMPOSSIBLE-TO-MAKE-1-IN-A-KIND-OF-GORGEOUS-FACE, TO HIS MUSCULAR UPPER BODY FEATURES, TO HIS SMOOTH CURVED SHOULDERS *I'm feelin' it all smooth cuz I slipped my hands under his shirt a little. Whoops ;)(pushes hands back on top of his shirt before he realizes what I just did)* BUT DAMMIT. AS I FEEL MY HANDS DANCE AROUND THE MOST IRRESISTIBLY  ALLURING BODY PARTS THAT I'VE EVER SEEN, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GET TO TOUCH THEM WITH MY VERY OWN HANDS. AND THESE WERE PARTS THAT INVEIGLED ME THOUGH THEY WERE ONLY THE EXPOSED PARTS, IF Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

THE BIGGEST THING I DIDN'T GET OUT OF EVERYTHING WAS THAT THY MICHAEL JACKSON  ISN'T RESISTING MY UNWASHED DIRTY/BLOODY BODY WHEN I HUGGED HIM - IT'S MORE LIKE HE'S GIVING INTO MY HUG! NO WAY - how?

Why would he - was it out of sympathy, because he felt sorry for me as I was all bloody and hurt? Was it because he just wanted me to make me happy, as he always was one to pleasure others? Or... WAS IT BECASUE HE *GASPS* LIKES ME?!!? No way, that's impossible; I'm not even that hot! Especially in the form where I'm in the worst condition ever. I can't just assume something like that from just a plain, simple hug from the our very first meeting...

But maybe I might just happen to hit jackpot here and not be thinking crazy. After all, I am blushing like mad right now, as I see the big eruption of Mikezilla happening right before my own eyes!

Now this some real good stuff goin' on here. OMG! IT SEEMS LIKE IT RISED ITSELF UP IN THE AIR, LIKE A HUGE TYRANNOSAURUS WOULD WHENEVER IT RAWRED; it's trembling beauty being able to shake the ground before it, only with its ear-shattering roar. Exactly equivalent to the way Mikey just tremored my head with such nasty thoughts each time his hands seemingly brought my body closer to Zilla.

Like I said before, I had a chance to seek many, and I mean many opportunities now. Maybe that includes me being able to do all those things that I thought of to him if I used the time machine to freeze Mikey in time... Seems like something really good to consider. I mean, he'll never even know what got him...

AUGGHH! THE FACT THAT I WAS THINKING OF GRABBING MIKEZILLA AND DOING VARIOUS THINGS TO IT OTHER THAN JUST TOUCHING IT AS I HUGGED MIKEY MADE ME HYSTERICAL! AND POOR INNOCENT LITTLE MIKEY HERE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.

I'M LITERALLY GIGGLING CRAZILY TO MYSELF THINKING ABOUT IT MORE AND MORE. I try to cover my mouth with my hands so it could stop the laughing. But it was no use! AS I TRIED TO PULL AWAY TO DO SO, IT FELT LIKE I WAS STUCK ONTO HIM LIKE GLUE! I JUST COULDN'T SEEM TO LET GO! MY BODY JUST REFUSED TO LET GO! And I also couldn't stop giggling!

If I kept up like this, it would only be a matter of time before I would end up embarrassing myself even more by crying out an inhuman sound. I mean, I do usually act like a dinosaur myself whenever I'm turned on by such erotic things, like the way Mikey's sexy scent is entering my nostrils, and using its uncontrollable flow of enchanting magic to really turn me on now.

But it all just wasn't enough. I was still hungryily open for more of this, unimaginable pleasure. AND the good thing was he just seems to be giving me "more" every second we cling onto each other. I just wanted these kind of divine moments to drag on forever.

Shortly after, I was able to calm down and stopped myself from acting silly in front of Mikey, from all that touching and thinking. I then started to initiate the next stage of fangirling over Mikey: to silently observe his captivate features.

Out of all of his intriguing facial features that I gazed upon, it seemed like his dazzling eyes were the most bewitching of them all; the most powerful magic was just coming from his sight. It had the power to peer into my eyes with its sparkling magic, and extract it into mine. It possessed such power to make you flinch, the power to change the way you felt inside. I felt that it had successfully worked its way in glazing my insides with such a sweet, warm feeling, being able to fill me up with its juiciness until it trickled its way deeply into my spongey heart. I just knew that those soft, dark, comforting, chocolatey eyes alone were the ones responsible to make you feel like your heart has absorbed a ton amount of indescribably joy from the power of love.

It would seem like just the sight of those eyes upon me were not only powerful enough to control my inferior brain, but also the way my eyes bulged; the movement of his eyes flickering over to me equaled to the power of each touch from his hands over my body; my eyes opening wider and wider each time, while only helplessly giving off an unblinkable reaction as a response  *sighs* The extend of the never-ending power of love... Just how can you really describe it?

Ok, forget about needing "more" from him - this was too much. Too perfect. The experience that he was giving me to, well, experience, left me imagining myself crying into Mikey's arms and thanking him for giving me such strong love through these moments.

I giggle at the thought of getting an unexpected slightly-serious-expression-with-a-tiny-adorable-frown-appearing-on-his-face and and hearing him say "What are you talking about? We're only simply hugging as a simple greeting. Nothing special..." as a response from him. That would REALLY give me the temptation of wanting to stare into his deep-hypnotizing, dark, soothingly brown, chocolatey eyes while kissing that juicy-looking-lips-with-a-smile-spreaded-like-it-was-melted-butter-on-that-toasty-lips-bread-of-his, cause I'd be really teared up from his I'm-not-even-trying-and-I've-already-entertained-you-method. I've never felt this purified in my entire life; it felt as if I was one who was exposed to sunlight for the first time in my entire life. Then again, Mikey's sun was the smile - YAUGH! I mean, Mikey's smile was thy sun. It was unpriceable; its charm shined as bright as the sun...

Mmmmhh... To think that my thoughts satisfyingly entertained me nicely already, along with me only, well, innocently admiring his outrageously gorgeous features/sights. This was only the beginning really, as it was just the opening presentation of tonight's grand, magical show (or so I intend to see such a show.)

These were all remarkable things out of the experience that were now to be forever remembered in the recollection of my first meeting with Michael. And now, was the time to actually call it enough for the thoughts. It was now time to pull open the curtain over his face, talk face to face to this fascinating, yet mysterious-full-of-surprises-kind-of-creature that had stayed shadowed in the clouds from me since I heard of his existence.

However, just when I was about to speak, he just happened to suddenly cling onto my back harder after I pushed myself slightly into him more. Unaware of the knife marks Lester deeply engraved onto my back, I now felt his magical hands accidentally open the sealed pain, that had once somehow disappeared from his presence, slowly come back again , as now MJ 's arms were now all on my back! But I still managed to inhale a slow breath, ignoring that pain, and not thinking much of it as I hugged him back, as I now just tried to focus on the joy that I will be experiencing with Mikey.

Finally, after what feels like 30 minutes, I was finally able to let go of him (Idek how I did it, as it was a huge struggle *girly giggle*) As I place my arms on both of his arms and fully face him, I notice that on his grinning face, a piece of his hair curl is covering over his forehead. What was that little piece of trouble think it's doin', coverin' some of that hunk of sexiness of Mikey's face? My arm immediately responds to what I see, by reaching out for his forehead to brush the curl away. But I stop, and ask Mikey with my eyes 'May I?' and he seems to get what I meant by that, by nodding his head and allowing me to flip it so.

*ANOTHER HIGH GIRLY GIGGLE COMES OUT OF ME - please, I keep giggling hysterically! I'm DYING HERE!* and instead of flipping his hair, I uncontrollably cling onto to it. I try to let go, but I ended up grabbing it off of him! LIKE, I JUST RIPPED IT OFF OF HIS HEAD! He stares at me at horror as I start to sniff the hair, stuffing it in my nose and pretending like nothing had happened. I don't even realize what I'm doing until I look down at my hands, and then back at MJ's face, as I now shake the piece of sexy-scented-freshly-conditioned-piece-of-gorgeous-hair-of-Mikey's.

I feel so ashamed! "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry Mikey! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT! What was I thinking? Here *Pats it back on his hair* There! Good as new!" The hair's covered with my nose boogers, and ended up falling down to the ground, anyways.

As I now think over what I just did to my idol, I cover my face in embarrassment. I felt like jumping out of the room window that I crashed into before, running outside, digging a hole in the ground and jumping in it before I bury myself to escape from the embarrassing incident that I pulled.

Ok, I was totally going nuts here. This is exactly how I act when I'm on my period! But then again that's the way I acted before I got here... And thank god that I don't actually have to worry about me having to go the washroom to give off my 'bloody volcano', which would not only give me a reason for being crazier than I was now, but that would also interrupt my meeting with Mikey. I guess doing it quickly a couple days ago in Lester's stinky washroom, with him screaming at me for taking a washroom break while needing to finish my chores was worth it after all...

Ughh here I am thinking crazy again! How could I be able to control myself, when I keep distracting myself, MJ's being my addictive drug, and I didn't want him to have a bad impression of me? When you meet someone for the first time, the way you act is the impression that they label you as for as long as you know them! I close my eyes and take a deep breath. OK Rae.. simmer down, simmer down. Don't forget the real reason why you're here.. just cool off. Relax. Try the most impossible task of not concentrating on the things from him that turn you on, including his ambrosial face! I mean, it's way harder than rocket science! Well, I was joking about that, but really to me it does seem harder than rocket science!

I open my eyes to face Michael, who's now leaned back on his headboard, and softly chuckles amusingly. Look who's getting entertained here. "Ah.. you're back." He slightly looks down shyily, attempting to avoid eye contact with me. "Back? And I thought I was here this whole time?" I question him playfully.

His smile grows. "Naw, you were spaced out! No matter how much I called you, you didn't respond. Your body may have been here, but you weren't. I'm sure you must have gone to Imaginationland, so that you would have thought of other ways to keep harassing me. It seemed like pulling my hair out and covering it in boogers was your first diabolical plan to annihilate me! A clever way to mix our DNAs together to build your army of destructive Michael-FutureGirl clone bots!" he gigged.

I couldn't help but to smile back; what he just said was completely childish, and was definitely something that I didn't expect him to answer back. Though I couldn't find an appropriate response to that, I just kept smiling, and thinking how lucky I was. I actually thought he would be mad at me, or even horrified that I ripped his hair off and shoved it in my nose! I thought that I completely ruined that chance to have a preciously good impression, which I needed to seek from MJ so that he would acknowledge me as a normal friend of his...

When he noticed that I wasn't talking, he continued to speak for me, and like he read my mind, he spoke about what I did: "Wow though, you sure act real crazy. Heh heh, don't worry about it. I mean, I would have acted like you myself, if I were an ever-so-gentle-lady that met with someone who I was real crazy for. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about; as an experienced victim, I always deal with fans like this! And usually they pull much crazier stunts than this..."

*FLASHBACK, MJ's memory POV - MJ thinks back to the time he was once watching the peaceful sunset setting into the sky from his room window, when suddenly he sees two girls fly up to the sky. "What the-" The girls shriek as they spot MJ, and move towards MJ's window. However, as they move over, they fall down on the Encino mansion's rooftop, and rolled down the actual mansion.. As they're about to roll down MJ's room, MJ slams the window down accidentally on one of the girl's hair! The other girl manages to grab the girl who's caught on the window with her hair, and they both start to claw MJ's window. "MICHAELLL!! AUGHHH!!" Horrified, MJ takes out a water gun *which happened to be hidden somewhere in his room* and opens the window. He quickly sprays them with water, so they wouldn't have a chance to enter in his room. The girls tumble safely on the grass below. Shortly afterwards, they're escorted out of the property from MJ's security squad, with MJ then eying a trampoline near the outside fence. He shakes his head with a smug look, before he continued to look out at the glorious sunset that soon starts to fade away into the sky's darkness... *FLASHBACK ENDS, BACK TO RAE'S POV*

Finally MJ looks up at me, continuing to chuckle from explaining one-of-his-apparently-many-fans-harassing-and-victimizing-him-schemes. I laugh from hearing him say they, like me, harass him as he obviously doesn't really mean it, because he's really joking. "Boy, would those fans drive me crazy... Sometimes I just feel like I need a break from them, yah know?" He cracks his smile bigger from the sight of me laughing. "Yah... I'm sure you must. Poor Mikey, I'm sure that they plan to run off with a drawer full of your undies soon. Little would they know that, those are unworn undies; their worst nightmare! Nice and fresh without the specialized Mikey scent!" I put my hands on my face to show how horrified they would be.

He laughs once again, though I've just unsuccessfully tried to continue the conversation by talking about something pervy, that would probably show MJ how weird I was by mentioning his undies now. But surprisingly, he says, "Aren't you a funny one. You really crack me up! You and your pervy jokes! Y'all fans are nasty, but funny. (What he's saying is actually true). Anyways, enough of that. *Eyebrows go down to serious look. HE'S KILLING ME, OMG. How does he do it? From one minute, laughing from my joke and calling me funny, next second he's got the serious look. Like damn* As you say you're from the future? Please tell me everything. I am really confused! What's going on? Why, of all places are you here, I can tell this isn't just to meet me. Tell me just how in the world is this even possible?! - And of course... please tell me everything about the future! I've always been so curious to know what happens! You've just gotta tell me!"

OMGG. I AM BREATHLESS! EVERYTHING HE DOES IS PERFECTION. The way he asked all of those questions being all dramatic with his voice, his gestures... his EVERYTHING!

I smile to myself, and I am suddenly ready to tell him everything he needed to know!

I begin: "MJ... I.. I -um, I'm a... I AM..." URGHHH WHY AM I STRUGGLING TO TALK?!? I'm stuttering like I'm Porkie Pig! AW hell no! I ain't gonna do this in front of MY idol Michael Friggin Jackosn. Nuah uh." I'mmmmmm----- I am from the future year 2014!"

Ohk there! But hey, it's not like I've even thought of a whole speech and memorized it before I came here! I'm nervously trying as best as I can to find a way to explain things to him.

"Listen, I know it may seem like a long time from now... 31 years later is it? Yah. Well it's not really when you think about it...There are ALOT of things that you need to know" I say. I talk to him for over half-an-hour, telling him alot of the things that happen in the future (unrelated to him): such as the new technology, the new trends, the people who died, (except him!) new celebrities, singers and dancers (especially ones he said he likes in the future like Ne yo, Akon, and Bruno Mars!) and other things. There was just too much to say, and too much to dig out of my head!

There were things that even brought tears to his eyes, such as telling him about the first black president of the United States: Barack Obama, as that's a huge moment of justice for the black people of the world, regarding  the HIStory of white man turning them into slaves and the hard times of racism.

MJ was really into politics and into this kind of HIStory. "It would really be an honor to meet Mr. Obama. Imagine that... a black president. Wow. From what the world has been like for centuries now, there's no way that anybody would have believed something that incredible could ever happen! It's a miracle! Not to mention the fact that he's been elected twice in a row! This just means a lot to me, and of course all the black people around the world."

"Yes! And I feel like that too, I think he's amazing for breaking such barriers in this world. Sooner than later, I just know that there's going to be the first woman president of the United States. New HIStory feats like this are being achieved everyday, breaking more and more barriers around the world. It seems like you aren't the only one breaking barriers, MJ! HAHAHAHA!" I reply. MJ himself was one to break racial barriers with his music in the 70's and 80's with him, as an African American artist, entering music charts, video appearances on MTV, and receiving many awards, another reason why I admire him a lot.

Finally, I finish off by telling him about the horrible terrorist attacks that are now occurring more and more in our time as more and more of them keep coming into our countries. MJ says "It's horrible how after one issue at a time get solved in the world (like racism, world wars etc.) and how new problems arise after the problems are solved. I mean, the terrorists are taking advantage! Coming into land that's now mostly racism free and to come here and try to dominate it now that we let immigrants of different colors and races come here They're just taking advantage of the rules that were set before for their own pleasure in wrecking havoc in our world! And I don't find that fair for us African-Americans. Not to sound like I'm arrogant, but look how we've been treated. And now when it's our turn to be treated right immigrants just come in and they're treated fairly, and like you said now tons and tons of them come here to take opportunities from us and they end up bringing terrorists from their home country!"

"I know." I continue. "That really doesn't seem fair. Yes, immigrants should be allowed here but not like that." and basically, I - he - we were talking together. AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION WITH MICHAEL JACKSON! I got to hear his views on various things and he heard mine. It was amazing, a person who I really enjoyed talking to in a very, long time.

Even when my parents were around I never talked to a person in-depth who was this amazing; trying to give amazing opinions on how the world should stop and look what they've done. To try and come together in harmony, rebuild the world into a better place for you and for me....

And I start to stare into space until MJ's waving his hand in my face. "Um I hate to interrupt your daydreaming but.. wow. You really made me feel great talking to you! To someone who listens attentively, actually interested on my views and not even going against them. Normally with people I talk they either disagree with my views, or agree but not really meaning it, as they don't want to really go into the conversations that I want to have with them. But you're different from them. Your one of the only adults out there who's amazing and understanding. And I love that, I've always wanted to find someone like that in a long time... it makes me enjoy to talk when I see someone like you loving to listen to me... listening to me do something other than my songs *smirks*."

Wow, I just love the fact Mikey was being totally honest to me of his thoughts in how he felt! It's incredible he's that honest to me though he barely knew me, maybe he sees something in me that he likes! I say: "I feel like that too! Well, as in the way you have interest in talking to me, like I do to you. I haven't felt like this in as very long while, believe me. It feels so nice." and I think about what he said in his incredible voice in my head, replaying it over and over again too feel the amazingness of his voice wash over my mind with his wonderful views. Wow. Even finding someone to talk to like this is hard to find on the internet!

And now, it was finally the time for me to tell him about himself from the future! IT'S GOING TO BE REALLY, REALLY HARD TO BREAK THE BAD NEWS ABOUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS TO HIM IN THE FUTURE! Especially since he's sitting up on his bed, relaxing with that gorgeous smile on his face.

He notices me starting to look down, as I now feel like all that happiness I was able to get from talking to him starting to vanish. He asks me, with concern: "Hey, are you alright? You seem upset now. You seemed very happy right now, did I do something to ruin your mood?" WHAT? HE DO SOMETHING TO UPSET ME? That's impossible. "NO! I, mean, it wasn't anything you did, honestly. It's just... well..." Ughhh.. I'm sorry to break this wonderful mood of yours Mikey... please forgive me for this, but it's for the best. OK here goes... "*SUCKS IN BIG-ASS BREATH* Uhmmm... Michael?" "Mhhhm?" "Uhmm... I just want to take the time to tell you that I really enjoyed talking to you about all we just talked about! It was a really amazing experience! You're such a wonderful person to talk to, and I just adore your views about our world! I've never met someone like you, and I've always wanted to talk to you like ever since I've heard about you! But, I now have to talk about the reason why I did come here. You see, in the future..."  He interrupts me by eagerly, yet nervously asking me: "What? What? In the future I...?" But I can't say it. IT'S REALLY HARD TO! "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." He looks even more anxious, like he already expects what I'm going to tell him.

"PLEASE... JUST TELL ME! What is it?!?!?!" *He squeezes my right arm.* That makes me feel much better. I feel tears starting to stream down my face. I look right into his face and blurt out, with all my strength: "ON THE DATE THURSDAY, JUNE 25TH, 2009 YOU DIE! THERE! I SAID IT!" My voice was loud enough to echo through the door, out to the rest of the mansion. Silence now fills the room, surrounding my uncontrollable shaking self and MJ, who stares at me with such big, wide eyes from my outrageous words foretelling his future. Soon after I find myself starting howling with such familiar pain starting to fill inside of my heart, all while even more tears start to form in my eye sockets, trickling down my shirt onto his bed...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Finally! Rae has finally managed to get the chance to talk to Michael Jackson, and has revealed a lot to him through her feelings and her knowledge of the future! To Michael's astonishment, she has also revealed his future death awaiting him, the outcome of the traumatic events that occurred to him from his life! How will Michael respond? What will he do to change the horrid future that awaits him?  And how will he respond to Rae's traumatic life? Find out in:  #ROADTOMJSWORLD. CHAPTER 6: "Sweet Syrup Dreams on Michael Pancakes"

Next time on #ROADTOMJSWORLD!

If you've loved this chapter, don't forget to rate/review! Thnxz! :)