- Text Size +
Today was the first day of rehearsal. Everyone was saying how awesome I was doing. " You're doing so awesome, I'm so proud!" Michael squealed as he hugged me. I giggled and smiled. Now, it was break time. I got a call from my mother about my grandfather being in remission. I kept wondering about Michael's huge announcement. " Now, I know that this is the first day of our rehearsals. I want to tell every single one of you that Kenny and I purchased tickets for all of us to go see WWE Monday Night Raw!" he announced as I stood their in shock. All of the boys were high-fiving each other and talking about how hot the WWE Divas are. " I get to see one of my future husbands, Roman Reigns, live!" I blurted out. We had to continue with rehearsals. I watched Michael dance to 'Billie Jean' and I was amazed at how he could still slay everyone with those moves in his 50s. I kept thinking about how awesome it was to dance beside him and get have the Michael Jackson experience. Michael took me home after rehearsals because he lived near me.
" So, you excited for more rehearsals?" he asked me as I tried no to fall asleep. I nodded my head and fell asleep. He carried me inside my house and took me to my room. I woke up so we could say our goodnights. I think that Michael looks at me like his own daughter. We did not have rehearsals tomorrow because we were going to Monday Night RAW. I was riding with Michael and Orianthi. I went to sleep and could not wait for the next day. I dreamed of the first show and how awesome it was to be in full makeup and costumes.