- Text Size +
Michael and I were in the kitchen making breakfast the next morning. He set the plates as I finished cooking. He stole a kiss from me as we sat down to eat. " My sweet boyfriend," I giggled as we ate. " My pretty girlfriend," he murmured as we finally finished eating. He helped me wash and dry the dishes. Michael takes my hand and spins me around. We kissed for a while. " Get dressed," he ordered as I ran upstairs. I took a quick shower and got dressed. Michael watched me get dolled up. He wore his hair long and curly, a red CTE shirt, black slacks and penny loafers. He had a fedora on his head. I wore a dress and flats. I leaned into kiss him passionately. We were going out. He wanted to show me how much I meant to him. He was the sweetest boyfriend ever. We snuggled in the back of the limo. He had his hand on top of mine and his chin on top of my head.
I was his baby girl and nothing would ever change that. " Kay," he called for me. " Yes, sweet Mikey?" I asked him. " Will you hold me too?" he asked as I wrapped my arms around him. We were holding each other. He had his big hand in my hair as we arrived at the mall. " You can anything you want in here," he whispered in my ear as the security guards helped us out. Michael introduced me as his lady to the paparazzi. " Kayla, since your 18, are you going to vote for Hillary to be the next commander in chief ?" one guy asked me. I told him maybe. Michael and I were so happy to get some time alone. I loved dating a celebrity. He bought me so many things I wanted. He bought me an expensive bracelet fro Kay Jewelers. I kept thinking he might have to come back here in the future to get an engagement ring. I smiled and kissed him softly to thank him for my bracelet. He was so sweet for buying me the bracelet. I held his arm as we walked. We sat on a bench to take a break. " I love you," I said as I stroked his arm. " Kayla, I love you too, more, and most!" he giggled as we shared a deep kiss. We finally went home. We decided to swimming. Michael and I were acting like little 5 year olds and splashing each other with water. I jumped off the diving board and into his arms. We shared an underwater kiss, We went to the hot tub and made out. As my lips moved in synch with his, I thought about our future together and our tour. Michael made me very happy. he was the best guy any girl could ever have, He carried me inside and we went to shower and change clothes. We spent our whole afternoon being lazy. His warm body was cuddled close to me on the couch. " Kayla, kiss me," he commanded. I slowly kissed his lips softly. They always tasted sweet just like some kind of candy. We kissed for a while. We had our dinner in bed. Yes, we got into PJs early. I was sleeping against him after we ate. He stayed up a little to watch me sleep and write a song for me. I hoped the song was great.