- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

They're backstage at a show michael has to perform at and they joke around together adorably to lighten the mood.

"You need anything Mr. Jackson?" 


"well, (*giggle*) I guess just some cold water and uhhh...cake. Chocolate cake?" Michael replied then looked up at the backstage assistant, a hopeful look in his eyes. "Of course!" The backstage assistant responded, quickly running to retrieve his requests. He stands up and sighs as we walks over to his mirror and fixes his hair and stares at his face for a few moments. Michael's wife looks up from her magazine and watches him. She puts it down and crosses her legs and puts her hands on her lap. "Nice guy." She simply announces and smiles. He looks over at her and leans against the mirror.

 

"Oh Charli? Yeah Charli's a good man. The days when I came here to rehearse he was always very kind to me. Yet these days I've always been very careful about trusting people just because they're kind to me. I always see the good in everyone of course, but I like to keep my circle small, you know?" Michael gives a smile of his own and sits on the couch next to his wife, then laying his head in her lap. She giggles at him and places her hand on his face, gently thumbing his cheekbone.

 

"Yeah hopefully you keep your circle of women small too!" She says joking with him, trying to lighten the mood. They both laugh as she leans down to place a kiss on his forehead. "What women? You know good and well there isn't any!..... Okay well... At least not much." He says back, joking also. She gasps and gently smacks his shoulder.  "oh whatever!" She snaps back, faking anger. "I know you'd kill me if you caught me doing that. don't worry though you have nothing to worry about and that's for real." Michael states, picking his fingernails. "I knowww... and no I'd kill that woman!" She says back.

 

"Whattt? Why? I thought the woman would kill the man for cheating in the movies." 

 

"Well that's different. The man's not incredibly famous in the movies, no woman could have possibly known he had a wife. but youuu are Michael Jackson. I'm sure every female fan knows by now you are spoken for. In fact they're raging with jealousy about it. So I'd kill her.... Then you!" She says laughing again. 

"Heyyy! God you are crazy! why not just kill me and let her live? I'm the one that cheated right?!" Michael says through his laughter. "Because I'm too jealous and petty for that. She gotta be eliminated too." she replies matter of factly. "I don't blame you im a pretty amazing person to have around." Michael says. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head, petting her hands soothingly through his hair. "Can't argue with that." She whispers back quietly.

"The chocolate cake is for you by the way."

 

"What? Really?"

 

"Yeah i know you're like obsessed with it."

"Oh shut up it's only a slight obsession! it's very satisfying to have for your information."
He giggles again before sitting up at the sound of the knocking at the door. He answers and kindly smiles and thanks Charli as he hands Michael two huge slices of chocolate cake and a case of cold water bottles. He hands the cake and some water to his wife and watches as her eyes light up at the two huge slices and how amazingly gourmet  they look.

 

"Slight obsession huh?" He says, sitting back down next to her, smiling at how adorable she looks as she is almost already halfway done the first piece.  

 

"I can quit anytime I want okay shut up." She says, mouth full of cake. 
He kisses her forehead and stands up again. he checks the time. He has to leave for his performance. He looks back at her as he opens the door, and she smiles and waves. She winks at him and Michael smiles back stepping out and gently closes the door.

Chapter End Notes:

sorry for the loooong delay between this one shot and the last one! I hope you enjoyed! Positive comments or questions always appreciated! And once again let it be known these one shots aren't beta'd so I apologize for any errors.