- Text Size +

What the fuck....WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK....MICHAEL'S MOTHER JUST CAUGHT US...."H-Hi mother...." Michael smiled sheepishly. Meanwhile Janet and Terrell looked like they were about to burst out laughing any moment. I continued to keep my vision casted on the water, feeling so utterly embarrassed and ashamed. What a PERFECT way to make a first impression Autumn....The elder woman didn't respond right away, instead she shook her head, walking into the house with Terrell following close behind, making a face at us. Michael placed a hand over his forehead. "Damn I know she's gotta be upset...." "Y'all couldn't wait until AFTER mother left?! Haha too much" Janet joked. "Not now Jan..." Michael warned, getting out of the pool however I remained in, too afraid to move. "Autumn? You coming?" Michael asked, reaching to get me but I placed a hand up, stopping him. "Don't..." I managed to say, my voice slightly quivering. Letting out a sigh Michael headed inside. Immediately I felt the tears begin to roll down my cheeks. I didn't even bother to wipe them away. "Aw hey it's alright...mother doesn't hate you if that's what your thinking...." Janet crouched in front of the pool. "I can't believe....I can't believe she saw us...she must think I'm some s-slut!" I sobbed. "Here come on Autumn" Janet quickly helped me out of the pool, wrapping a towel around me as I continued to cry like a baby. "Shhh it's alright hun. Trust me, I know mother and she won't hate you for this...you just took her by surprise that's all...if anything, she's probably more mad at Michael anyway" she joked making me smile a little. "Ready to go inside?" I nodded. "Yeah" Janet threw an arm around me as we walked in. After changing into a pair of jeans with a nice purple blouse, I placed my hair up in a ponytail and tried to reapply my makeup. Looking over my outfit in the mirror, I made a face. 'Should I wear dress pants instead of jeans or is that too much?' I thought but what's the use? I couldn't try to remake my first impression...Letting out a sigh, I made my way downstairs to living room where they all were, the smell of food invading my senses. I honestly forgot how hungry I was. "Autumn!!!!" I heard two little voices scream, running towards me and attacking me with hugs. "Hey Paris! Hey Prince!" I gave them hugs back. "She knows your children Michael?" I heard an elder woman's voice say. I felt my heart race. "Yes mother they know her very well...." Michael said, flashing me a small smile. He was dressed in black slacks with a red long sleeved shirt. "Come on kids lets go play outside!" I cringed out the sound of that a annoying voice I recognized from anywhere. "Yaaay!!!" The kids cheered. "Can Autumn come too? I wanna play tag" Paris asked. "I'll be it!" Prince said. "No I'm it!" Paris argued, grabbing my hand. "I'll be it now come on" The annoying voice replied, shooting death glares my way. Man I wanted SO BADLY to whoop her ass. "See, and you mean to tell me Grace likes Autumn?" Terrell whispered over to Janet, making her laugh. They were sitting on the couch watching tv. I was about to join them when I heard a voice call out my name. "Autumn? Could you please come here for a second!" It was Michael. Gulping I made my way into the kitchen. "Y-Yes?" Damn my voice was so shaky. Michael sat at the table with his mother. He gave a smile of encouragement, gesturing with his hand at the table. I took a seat, my heart beating so loud I could practically hear it in my ears. "Mother this...this is Autumn...the lovely woman I was telling you about earlier" Michael's mother looked me over but before she could say anything I opened my mouth. "Mrs. J-Jackson I, I just wanna apologize for what happened earlier....I'm so sorry It won't happen again...I,I don't want that to be your first impression of m-me..." I then held out a trembling hand. "It's a pleasure to m-meet you Mrs. Jackson" Michael's mother looked down at my hand, giving it a long stare before finally replying, her eyes meeting with mine. Her lips contorted into a smile that reminded me so much of her son's. "Nonsense! It's fine sweetie!" She let out a laugh, and to my surprise pulled me into her warm embrace. "In this family we hug..." she said, releasing me. Michael let out a laugh. "Oh o-okay!" I said, still completely not over the fact that she didn't hate my guts. "I'm Katherine but you can just call me mother...Michael's told me so much about you! And he's right, you're absolutely beautiful in person!" I felt my cheeks grow warm "Thank you" I really didn't know how to respond. I was genuinely taken aback. "Alright dinner is now served!" Virginia called out, clapping her hands. "Thank you Virginia. I'll get the kids" Michael said, getting up from his chair. Immediately Terrell and Janet rushed into the kitchen. "Not y'all I meant my REAL kids" Michael joked, going outside "Aw you know you meant us though!" Terrell replied as him and Janet took a seat at the long dinner table. It wasn't long before Prince and Paris came running inside along with Michael and Grace. Of course Grace tried to sit next to Michael and immediately I could feel the blood boil in my veins. "So Michael how did you and this lovely lady meet?" Katherine asked after we all said grace over the food. I smiled a little, taking a bite of my food. Michael chuckled, beginning. "Its actually a funny story...how we met. It was at the signing of my album" "Oh really?" Katherine asked, looking over at me. I nooded. "For my sister's 16th birthday I took her to new York to get her album signed. She's a huge fan" "And your not?" Grace's annoying ass said. Trying hard not to roll my eyes, I gave her a fake smile. "I'm not the biggest fan, no" "Wow that's a first! Meeting someone who isn't Michael Jackson crazy...fascinating..." Grace said, cocking her head to the side. "You've got nerve to talk..." I mumbled under my breath causing Janet and Terrell to snicker. Michael cleared his throat, changing the subject. "So mother how was the ride over here? Traffic wasn't too bad I hope" "So you really aren't a fan? What's wrong with you?!" Grace said. I think it was safe to say everyone at the dinner table sucked their teeth at that moment. "Aw lawd..." Terrell mumbled, playing around with the food on his plate. "Here we go..." Janet mumbled, taking a sip of her water. Once again, I managed to smile threw clenched teeth. This bitch thought she was slick. I was not about to let her get to me, especially not in front of Mama Katherine. I had much more class and respect than that. "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion right? Does it really make a difference if I'm a fan or not?" I said. Grace chuckled, biting into her chicken. "I just don't understand why though. I mean, from the way his name comes out of your mouth, you'd think you'd be a fan...." "Damn." Terrell mumbled, looking over at Janet who then looked over at me. "Grace..." Michael warned. Meanwhile Katherine looked lost but didn't say anything as she continued eating. "You know what, you have no class..." I said calmly, eating my vegetables. "Ha I have NO class? Coming from someone who was caught in the pool fuc-" "GRACE ENOUGH" Michael yelled, startling everyone. I dropped my fork, a look of pure rage in my eyes. Grace smirked. "Whatever I lost my appetite anyway" she got up from the table, getting Prince and Paris, taking them upstairs. "Well damn..." Janet said after a few minutes of silence. "Mother I'm so sorry about....that" Michael apologized, embarrassed. Still eating, Katherine shook her head. "You really need to get rid of that girl Michael....I never liked her from the start" "See! That's what I tried to tell him" Terrell joked but shut his mouth after noticing the glared Michael shot his way. Katherine then looked over at me, smiling. "At least this woman has much more respect..." I smiled back at her, feeling my heart burst with joy. 

 

It was now later on in the night. Grace was the first one to go, slamming the door behind her. Katherine had went back home along with Janet. Terrell was in the guest room and after putting the children to bed, Michael and I were now in his bedroom, laying on the bed watching tv. "Man what the hell is that woman's problem?" Michael asked, referring to Grace. Shaking my head, I made myself more comfortable against him. "I told you she couldn't stand my ass..." "Yeah, I should've believed you....I'm sorry baby...I'm definitely gonna have a chat with her tomorrow...." I snapped my head up from his chest, giving him a look. "Wait, she's not getting fired?" Michael didn't answer. I then sat up completely, moving away from him. "Michael you can't be serious...." "The kids love her Autumn....besides she apologized for it and-" "You actually believed that?!" I yelled, cutting him off. Yes, it was true before slamming the door, Grace did 'apologize' to me but it was the most fake ass apology ever. "I'll talk to her about it tomorrow...." "Whatever" I mumbled, crossing my arms, laying on my side of the bed, my back facing him. Michael let out a sigh, reaching out to touch me. "Baby? Come on don't be upset let me make it up to you..." I didn't respond right away, shutting my eyes. "I'm going to sleep" "Please Fall? Look at me..." "No! Why can't you just fire her?! I mean seriously Mich-" I was cut off by Michael turning me around, crashing his lips against mine. It was a mindblowing kiss that left me weak in the knees. "No S-Stop trying to change the subject with sex....I'm still mad at you-mmmmmh" I moaned as Michael crawled on top of me, placing kisses on the inside of my neck. "Aw you know you love it...." Michael growled low in my ear, spreading my legs apart as he leaned down, licking his lips. So much for getting sleep then...

Chapter End Notes:

Please review <333