- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry if this chap is a little short. I just wanted it to be about Autumn's reaction when Michael told her the story of the first accusation against him.

Suddenly Michael let go of me, sitting up in bed as he reached over and turned on the lamp. I continued to lay on my side, confused but it wasn't until I heard him Sam my name that I slowly sat up as well. "So....like I was saying the year was 1993 when I first came in contact with the Chandler family. The first time I met Evan was because he was an inspiring film director he had sent me one of the scripts he was working on. He wanted me to try to get Stephen Spielberg to help with it but he declined. I did as well because honestly, the script was awful." "Who's Evan?" I asked. "Jordan's father" Michael replied, his tone slightly bitter. "And that's how you met his son? Through him?" Michael nodded. He was quiet for a few minutes before continuing. "He really wanted to persuade me to take up his script and by doing that I was able to meet his only son Jordan and his now ex wife June. They became so attached to me, especially Jordan since I was like a father figure to him. Evan was never really in his life. June always would tell me things about how he left them when Jordie was first born and how he was just using him to get back at her. Of course, Evan was jealous of the close relationship I had with his son and even more pissed about the relationship I had with his wife......we were a lot more closer than we should've been...." Michael's voice trailed off. "You mean, you and her were....." I started to say and he nodded, his cheeks turning the color of crimson. "It was never my intention to have an affair with her.....it just sort of happened. She fell madly in love with me but I didn't feel the same" "So how did Evan find out?" "He never did. He always assumed something was going on between her and I because of the looks she'd give me when he wasn't around. Or how whenever she'd hug me, she'd always hold on to me a little longer than usual" I nodded, taking in everything he was saying. "Then what happened?" "By this point Evan was fed up with me and claimed that I was trying to steal his family away from him but they wanted nothing to do with him anymore. So he made his son lie about me to the police" "That you molested him?" I asked. Letting out a shaky sigh, Michael nodded. I could tell this was tough for him to talk about. "The series of events that occurred after that were horrible.....the whole world had turned against me" "How'd you find out?" "I was in New Mexico, for the dangerous tour. Right before I went on stage my manger had told me. Apparently it was everywhere all over the news but I was unaware. I tried not to let it get to me and shrugged it off but when I got off the stage that night I had to be rushed to the hospital because I collapsed" I really didn't know what to say so Michael continued. "I couldn't even go back home to the states, it had gotten so bad. I stopped eating, I couldn't sleep. The cops had a warrant to search my house, going through all my belongings. Then they had to take photographs of me for evidence. They had said that Jordan had went into specific detail on how I looked.....I, I had to strip nude and I remember when they took the pictures of my penis in particular they started laughing and called me a spotted c-cow...." Michael said, the tears beginning to roll down his cheeks. I immediately pulled him into my embrace, placing sweet kisses on his cheeks and neck. "Baby I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry" I kept repeating softly over and over. "Everyone thinks I'm a m-monster! How could they believe I'd ever harm a child? I'd rather slit my own wrists. My lawyers advised me to resolve the case and just pay him the 20 million dollars he asked for but I wanted to fight it! I wanted so badly to take it to court to prove my innocence because once I played him it just made me look so fucking guilty instead....." Michael managed to say threw his sobs. He was trembling from crying so hard and it broke my heart to see him like this. "You believe me right? You believe I'd never do that? Please believe me" Michael said. Feeling my own tears water up in my eyes, I touched Michael's face. "Of course I believe you baby" "Please don't leave me too Autumn....so many people had turned their backs on me because of that....please don't do that too....I wouldn't be take to take it" Michael said, looking me straight in the eyes. I felt my heart shatter to a million pieces. "Baby I'm not going anywhere I promise......I love you" my voice cracked. Michael leaned in, wiping my now flowing tears. "Damn honey, I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry" he pulled me in for a hug. I burried my face deep in his neck. "I love you more Autumn. God, I love you so much...." I heard him say softly, running his fingers threw my hair. It wasn't long before Michael had turned off the lamp and layed back down on the bed, with me laying on his chest and his arm circled around my waist. "Michael?" I asked out in the darkness. "Hm?" "Thank you" "For what?" he asked, confused. "For telling me. Thank you for telling me" I whispered as I fell asleep listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!!!!