- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The moment y'all been waiting for....enjoy ;)

Michael was laying on his bed flipping mindlessly threw the channels on tv when I walked inside his room. It wasn't until I slowly closed the door behind me when he finally looked up and noticed I was standing there. He sat straight up in bed, turning the tv off. "Autumn? Hey What's wrong?" I kept my vision casted down on the white carpet. "I....I called Christopher.....another girl answered....." "Aw Fall...." Michael started to apologize. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm pretty sure she wasn't a family member of his.....there probably was never an emergency in his family anyway....." I then started to walk towards Michael's bed. He had crawled towards the edge of it, taking my hand in is. "Honey I'm so sorry" he whispered and I could tell he ment it. "I've....I've been thinking about it and...I think I'm ready now" I said, my voice just barely above a whisper. Michael looked up at me. "Ready for what?" I then took both of Michael's large hands in mine, placing them on the white silk robe I wore. Suddenly his brown eyes grew wide, as the realization hit him of exactly what I was ready for. "Um, Autumn I.....are you s-sure?" he stuttered, shocked. I nodded. "I know that you could never hurt me. You have all of my trust n-now....." I said, my voice quivering. With trembling hands, I place mine on top of Michael's and together the both of us opened up the robe, slowly removing it and letting it fall to the floor. The entire time, Michael's eyes were locked on mine. "You, you can look if you w-want.....I mean, I know there's not much to look at...." my voice trailed off as the insecurities began to resurface. "Go ahead...." I whispered, shutting my eyes to avoid the humiliation. "Open your eyes Autumn.....Honey look at me" Michael said, placing his fingers on my cheek. When I opened my eyes and watched as Michael looked over my naked body, there wasn't a look of pure disgust. Instead in his eyes there was a look of admiration....a look of love....It almost made me want to cry. "Do you know how beautiful you truly are?" Michael asked. I let out a shaky sigh. "You're the first man to ever tell me that..." And it was true. Justin NEVER called me beautiful. He'd always tell me I was just 'average' and that my body 'wasn't anything to look at'. I was naturally thin and had some curves. My breasts weren't all that big, neither was my behind. All these years because of that it caused me to be severely insecure. Michael then wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body as he hugged me. It felt good to be in his arms. I actually felt safe and protected. "Please..." I begged, no longer being able to wait. "Please...kiss me" Michael brought my face, bringing it closer to his. The moment our lips touched it felt so right. Our kiss started off slow and tender but then it began to intensify causing me to break away for air. I actually had to laugh a little. I had never felt so much desperate need and want from someone in just their kiss before. When Michael opened his eyes again they were darker than usual and filled with desire. "Come here...." he whispered, pulling me towards the bed. I fell on top of him on the large bed, our lips never leaving one another's. I then began to lift up the white t-shirt he wore but my hands were trembling like a leaf on a tree. "I, I'm sorry.....I'm so nervous" I confessed embarrassed. Michael then got up off the bed. He seemed to be completely calm and sure of himself unlike me. "Lay down" he said. I did as I was told. He hovered on top of me. "You need to relax...." he said as he began to place kisses on the inside of my neck. His hands held on to mine as his kisses then went down towards my chest. I gasped out loud when I felt my nipple inside his warm mouth. "Mmmm" I moaned softly. "I'm gonna make you feel so right....I promise...." Michael said as he travelled south..."Oh my g-gosh!" I moaned out as I felt his tounge enter my womanhood. I've never had anyone do this to me before so of course my instant reaction was to try to close my legs. "Uh uh baby" Michael held them back in place. "Just tell me to stop if it becomes too much okay?" I nodded, my chest heaving up and down. "Alright I'm gonna try something else but stay still okay?" Michael said as he entered his finger in me and I yelped out. I was panting and whimpering like a little puppy. "I, I'm gon-" I couldn't even get  the words out as I felt my legs begin to tremble and  my breathing increase. Michael understood what I was trying say. "Let it go...." he whispered, his speed increasing. I threw my head back and came hard. "How do you feel?" He asked, noticing the dazed look I had in my eyes. "Amazing" I replied with a lazy grin. Michael laughed. He reached up to wipe away a couple of my tears. Michael then began to remove the blue pj bottoms he wore. "You sure you're ready? We can always stop...." he said before full taking them off. I nodded. When he had removed his pants and  then his boxers my eyes went wide. He was....."Damn you're huge" I whispered. He chuckled, slowly opening my legs apart and wrapping them around his waist. I nervously swallowed. 'Come on Fall! You can't back out now' I thought in my mind. Once he put the condom on, I KNEW shit just got real. "I'm gonna enter real slow.....let me know if I'm hurting you alright? Just scratch at my back to make me stop....." Michael said. The moment he entered in me I felt my body go stiff. "Shit...." we both hissed. He was still for a few minutes, letting me become accustomed to his size. "You ready?" he asked. Holding in my breath I quickly nodded. Michael slowly started to move in and out but that shit still hurt like hell. "Uhmm" I moaned, scratching lightly at his back. "You want me to s-stop?" he stuttered. I shook my head no. "Please keep going....go faster" I whispered even though my eyes were watering up again. Michael obeyed, quickening his pace. It wasn't long before the pain dissolved into pleasure. In one swift movement, Michael lifted me up, placing me on top of his hips as he thrusted hard in me. "Damn you feel so good" he groaned, burying his face in my neck. Once again I could feel that tingling sensation start up in my lower abdomen.  "Mmmm oh Michael" I moaned, my hips desperately trying to keep up with his rhythm. "You close?" he asked but I couldn't answer as I felt my body go rigid and I came all over him. Even after my orgasm my body was still shaking. It wasn't long before Michael pulled out and came. "Damn baby" he panted, placing wet kisses on my breasts. "You're still shaking?" He asked, reaching up to caress my cheek. I giggled, reaching out to remove some damp curls that had fallen in front of his face. "You're somethin else Jackson!" I joked as he wrapped the covers around us. Suddenly Michael got quiet. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I didn't hurt you did I? I tried to control myself...." I smiled. "That's the problem.....I WANT you to loose control...." I whispered as I grabbed him underneath the covers and started to stroke him. "F-Fall...." Michael warned, his hips thrusting slightly. "Fall you've gotta get some rest...." He placed his hand on top of mine, removing it from his erection. I tried to let out a sigh but instead it turned into a yawn. Michael smirked. "See?" "Whatever" I mumbled, a tired smile on my face as I turned on my side and tried to fall asleep. I felt Michael's arm circle around my waist, his fingers rested on my abdomen. "What are yo-oh!" I gasped, feeling his hand go lower and his fingers enter inside me, moving around. "Shhhh. Darling I said YOU have to get some rest....I didn't say anything about me resting....."  My only response to that was to lean my head back against his chest for support as my soft moans turned into full on screams throughout the warm June night air. Well, So much for sleep tonight.....We were already ready for round two....

Chapter End Notes:

Was this alright?! I tried to have them make love instead of intense hot f**king right away lol  But maybe in the next few chapters that might happen ;) Also, should I be you know, more explicit in future chapters? Or is that too much lol Please review and let me know!!!!