- Text Size +

Chapter 4 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, February 1993) Part 1.1 Family Cookout

Jewel's pov

To tell you the truth, When Michael knew my secret identity about me being an secret agent and also came from a rich family, who the world knows about us the Smith family, he has been staying very close to me even if we both have a board meetings while I was the Jewel Smith, the CEO of all smith royal company although my appearance AKA my hair color this time is brown.

I still don't want anyone to know my true appearance so I always change it which Michael along with everyone understands how I felt (the only people who knows my true identity), right now I'm in Michael's office here in Neverland doing some of the paperwork and as for Michael, whose sitting in front of his desk is doing his own paperwork from his own company.

The most part I hate the most, I needed to dress a little bit fancy, when I have a meeting with the board members, I understand why we have too, duh....I'm from the future after all, I've been studying economic......Until John disturb my own thoughts, when he was calling my name, I shook my head for me to get out of my thoughts, I looked at john calmly like nothing had happened although I knew he was completely annoyed.

"What is it Jo?"

"What I am saying girl that Michael's family has already arrived" He said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Thanks Jo, we'll be there in a minute" Michael said, John nodded and looked at me first with a smirk on his damn face? I knew that look means...... he head out of the room without saying anything quickly, leaving us alone once more. Thank gosh I was wearing Arrogant Apricot Lace Mini dress with High Neck style, the shoes is Christian Louboutin Nude stiletto pumps, the make-up is light and my hair is wildly loose today, as for the jewelry well... I'm wearing a pink Teardrop Round Enamel Earrings that Michael have given me for Christmas which he kind of spoiled me a little bit....not much......no comments.

Michael sighed and turn to look at me with a smirk on his face, I raised my eyebrow suspiciously, there's something going on but I just pretend I didn't know, what he is up too so he start approaching me with that sexy look on his face, what the hell is wrong with him? Did he just going to seduce me.....well i will found out , why is he doing this on purpose soon.

"Mike, what are you planning again?" I asked innocently. His smirk evilly which it cost me to twitch, damn it with that look of his face, he definitely planned something.

"Oh just I'm going to laugh my ass later because I want to see their faces, if they find out that you are the most famous Jewel Smith, who is the president of all Smith royal company  although they couldn't recognize you, your appearance is very different and the way you dressed is very sexy....(He look up and down then he bit his lower lip, I playfully rolled my eyes) it suits you well Jewel" Michael said seductively, ugh here we go again, he flirts at me on purpose, things will never change.

"Miky, I understand you liked the real me since you saw my true appearance so it's understandable, also I forgot to tell you, did you heard a new female entertainment singer, who surpassed all the female singers even Madonna, she has a nickname......." I said calmly, I didn't want to tell mike about this yet, I didn't want him to find out from the media, no choice I have to tell him, he's my trustful friend after all.

"Yeah, I heard it from Frank, she's the queen of dancing, she can literally dance all kinds of dance move but also she has a beautiful voice too, she sings although they said she's very beautiful" thank gosh that Adalia haven't spread my name yet, I sighed in relief about that.

"Mike don't get mad at me but usually this is suppose it to keep a secret for a while but i-I am the queen of dancing" i said with a confidence, I looked at Michael trough his eyes with honesty, at first his reaction....was, he look at me in disbelief, in the end, he couldn't believe it, he was a little bit disappointed that I have keep this a secret too from him again but he was happy that I told him the truth first before the media knows about me so now everything is fine, for now cause it's the rest of the Jackson's turn to tell my secret.

Normal pov

Michael and Jewel head out from the office to meet everyone in the living room, Jewel was definitely nervous about what kind of reaction Michael's family will be, get rejected or accept her, who she really is although she knew them for 6 years now but they don't know that she was the famous Jewel smith and the most popular female entertainer around the world like the king of pop itself, she has surpassed all the female artist in a short time,  it's impossible to get that famous so fast like Michael, it took him years to work hard to change his style of his own music to touch the people's heart easily because he wants to let his fans know, the message, he is giving them through his music is very passionate coming from his heart but as for her, she was almost the same like the king, she knew how to do her style of her own music, giving them also the same message like Michael coming from through her own heart, as for the dancing and costumes, after all, she came from the future, she can handle those easily although jewel is a lot wiser, smart and kind from the nature itself, that's why Michael really likes her as his close friend because of who she truly is, she was the cure of everything like his sleeping problems, stressed etc, that's what Michael's compliment of her anyway, okay back to reality, the king could feel her emotions, when it comes to this things to announce something to his family what is happening around them, he always think positive that his family will understand her.

He grabbed her hand, soothing it with his thumb gently for her to calm down, Jewel looked at him anxiously but the king just smiled at her, giving her a quite message that everything will be okay which she just smiled in return. They didn't let go of each other hands until they have arrive at the living room, where everyone is waiting for Michael along with Jewel.

Everyone was talking to each other about their jobs and life, Michael wanted to greet his family but he felt Jewel squeeze his hand a little tightly because she's felt nervous once again, he gaze at her softly, whispering to her ear that everything is going to be okay, she just nodded in response, Michael look away from jewel then he cleared his throat to get everyone undivided attention which everyone did looked at him.

"MIKE!! Sorry we didn't saw you there, how are you? I missed you big bro, you've a lot busy this time because of your world tour" Janet said, she embraced Michael tightly and as always he gladly returned it, Jewel was very amused of how powerful Michael's bond towards Janet.

"Don't worry about it Dunk, how are you my lil sis....I've missed you too and yeah I have been busy, don't worry about it, some certain lady has been keeping me company" Michael said playfully. Everyone gaze at Jewel with their eyebrow raise, now this makes her more nervous.

Michael's pov

My family looked at Jewel with an expression that i-have-met-her-somewhere-but-i-couldn't-put-my-finger-on-it, I wanted to giggle that nobody didn't even recognize nor realize that's the Jewel my family knows, I wanted to laugh at everyone's faces but I can't, I will spoiled the fun, after all Jewel's uncle, President Roberto Smith will be arriving soon to explain my family more about themselves so now it's show time. The room fell into an awkward silence because they are still staring at her like they saw a million dollar car, I knew Jewel is feeling a little bit frustrated, the way everyone was looking at her so she cleared her throat to get away from the awkwardness.

"Mike, I think you should tell your family, who I am cause they don't even recognize me from this appearance" Jewel said sarcastically, I smirked playfully at her and stand beside her, I grabbed her waist softly, I turned to my family, who is still staring at her then the most interesting real show is about to start.

"Before I start, I don't want anyone to get a heart attack, panic attack nor Asthma attack" I said playfully, Toya rolled her eyes" Mike just tell us, who is this beautiful lady standing beside you" Jermaine said impatiently, I giggle and looked at everyone calmly" Okay everybody, this is Jewel Smith, the one, who you all met 6 years ago, I know you won't believe it because of her appearance is different, she is still the same person but since I myself got an heart attack, when I found out some interesting information which is" I said serious tone.

"What is it Mike" Rebbie asked, my smirked grew more, when I saw the figure of Roberto, Jewel's uncle is standing behind the couch, where my brothers are sitting has finally arrived, "She is my niece Mrs. Jackson" Roberto said calmly, my family turned around and gasp.

"No way" Randy said.

"It can't be" Tito whispered.

"How can we know that she is Jewel?" La toya asked suspiciously which it cost both of the Smith's to smirk at her.

"Toya I am Jewel...if you don't believe me, it's fine, I just have to show you" she step away from me then she grabbed some small device from her pocket, she pressed some button until she transformed to her real appearance, the color of her hair has change into a long black hair, her eyes and height was still the same, my family kept their mouth shuts cause I'm telling yah, they looked at her with their jaw dropped. Jewel gaze at me with a smirk to her beautiful face.

"I guess Miky, we needed to explain to your family fast" Jewel said playfully.

"Yeah we are Jew"


"Yes we are my dear niece, we should now cause soon I need to talk to you some things" Roberto said calmly, she just nodded and gaze at my family once more, well I guess now we should explain now, the sooner it is, the better this will end but what caught me off guard is that my two siblings, Marlon and Janet are sitting calmly there....um something isn't right.