- Text Size +

I was thinking that I should tell my sisters. Somehow, someone needs to know about Michael and I. I just cannot keep this excitement anymore, its killing me. But still, this infomation being told has its own risk. In the end, I decided to tell them tomorrow morning.

The next morning came so fast. It was not a working day for my sisters but my mum and dad have to depend on their schedule to take a break.

I went to their door, which was just the opposite of mine, and knocked.

'Come in!' they shouted.

I opened the door and step in. The feeling was different than other occasions where I entered their paradise.

'I have something to tell you guys. It's hard for me to keep it. Promise you will keep quiet? Please..' I said as I walked to Reza's bed.

Their bed is a double decker. Reza sleeps at the bottom while Morena on the top. They were doing their manicure on the table beside the bed.

'Sure, what is it?' They answered in harmony.

'Well.. Erm.. I met Michael yesterday.' I said softly.

'Michael? Which Michael?' Reza replied.

'Michael Jackson.' quick and fast, I answered.

'Michael WHAT!?' they screamed in harmony.

They both stopped what they were doing and stared at me with their big are-you-sure eyes. Soon, I find myself cramped between the two of them with their words flying all over the place.

'Okay okay. Hang on. Yes, shhh.' I tried stopping their blabberring by swing my arms. Success.

'Here's how it started. He called me.' I started.

'He called you?! How? When? How did he get your number? How did he sound like?' They disrupted my sentence.

Feeling frustrated, I set this rule.

'No disruption until I've finish my story.' I ordered.

'He got the house number through Jessica Gedin. That girl I worked with for my album. It happened yesterday, actually, when you guys weren't around and his voice was very soft. So, at first I thought it was a fake but in the end, it was real. So, he got a limo to pick me up at 12.' I continued as they nodded.

'I got in and went to Neverland. Hang on to your excitement, please. We met in this small area called the Dining Area. The setting was marvellous. We chatted a little while and then he gave me a demo. We started discussing about the lyrics and stuff. Soon, it was time to go home, so, I went home. That's all. It's short. You can now scream your questions to me.' I ended and prepared my ears for noise.

So, there were lots of constant excitement, every questions you can think of were being asked. I was like being in interrogations just a lively one. It is an action I did not regret.

In the end, I still begged them not to tell dad and mum. Finally, we have some sister secrets.