- Text Size +

Silence had fallen over the hotel room as Michael's head still layed in my lap. He had cried for a good hour, letting it ALL out. I felt so bad for him but I had remained silent as he cried and clutched on to me. "Haze?" Michael's voice was soft and quiet when he finally spoke again. "Yeah?" "You must think I'm a fool huh" he sniffed. Looking down at him, I ran a hand threw his soft black curls. "You sat in the front row...." I started. "They seated us in the front row. You were nominated for so many different categories and not once did you even win. You performed and still didn't win....No honey, I don't think your a fool at all....I think you were robbed...." I said. Michael didn't respond right away. Instead he slowly sat up, wiping at his eyes. "I think I was too" he whispered, his vision casted on the carpet again. I reached out to touch his face. "Hey you don't have to be embarrassed in front of me..." Michael looked over at me, a small smile on his face. I leaned in to kiss his lips. "So...you're okay now?" I asked. Letting out a sigh, he nodded. "Yeah..." I then got up and started to leave. "Haze, wait" I turned back around. "Hm?" "I uh, I was wondering if uh..." Michael started to say, rubbing the back of his neck. Why was he so nervous all the sudden? It was actually kinda cute to see. "What's up?" I made my way over back towards where he still sat on the edge of the bed. "Could you please lay with me just for a little while? I, I really don't wanna be alone..." Michael confessed, his cheeks the color of crimson. I let out a giggle. "Aw look at my baby blushing" I joked and he covered his face in his hands. "Of course I don't mind staying at all..." I said, crawling into the large hotel bed as Michael layed down on his back. I curled up next to him, my head resting on his chest as his arm circled around my waist. "I'm so proud of you Michael" I said after a few moments of silence. "Really?" He seemed genuinely surprised. I nodded. "Yeah. I just want you to know that...in my eyes you were the REAL winner tonight..." Michael tried to hold in his laughter. "God that sounds so corny right!" I joked, burying my face in his chest as I laughed too. We layed like that for a while, just talking and cuddling. It was at that moment that I realized how much Michael truly meant to me....


The following morning after a small breakfast, a quick shower and getting dressed, Michael and I left the hotel and headed back to the studio. It was now time to start rehearsals for 'Bad' It was going to be a world tour and I was so excited since the first stop would be Yokohama, Japan. I had only been to Japan once when I was younger but I always wanted to go back one day. Michael had been in such a much better mood! He was playful and just seemed truly at peace as he danced and sang on stage. I got a chance to meet all of the dancers, other musicians, backup singers that were gonna be on the tour. They were so extremely nice and could instantly tell that I was Michael's girl. "Hazel? I knew you RIGHT away! Michael can't stop talking about you girl!" The keyboardist joked, causing everyone to laugh and me to blush slightly. His name was Greg. The rehearsals lasted for a good two hours before it was time to call it a night. Early morning the next day everyone met at the studio where the tour buses were. We all boarded on and about a good 12 hours later, we finally ended up in Yokohama! It was so surreal! This would be Michael's first ever performance for this tour and it was safe to say that everyone was feeling happy and super excited. After checking into the hotels, we arrived at Yokohama stadium and now after one final rehearsal, everyone was backstage getting ready. It was hectic. Everyone running around getting their hair/makeup done, getting in their wardrobe. I had changed into a black velvet babydoll dress, my hair up in a high ponytail. I sat around chilling with Greg. He and I had become real good friends as Michael remained in his little room, getting ready. "Man I hope he's alright! The show's about to start soon..." Greg said, checking his watch. From afar, I could already see the hundreds of thousands of screaming fans piling up, filling out the entire sold out arena. "I'm gonna go check on him..." I ran towards the back, knocking on his door. "Mike? You in there? It's Haze" I called out, playing with the long vip card necklace that hung around my neck. The door clicked open and I was met face to face with..."Oh hey Karen!" Karen smiled. She was Michael's makeup artist. "Hey Hazel! I'm just adding some final touches..." she took out the makeup sponge, dabbing the thick cream foundation on Michael's face as he sat still in the chair, his eyes closed. I frowned a bit. It was so much makeup but I guess it was needed since he'd be underneath hot bright stage lights for a good two hours. He needed something that wouldn't be sweated off. It was still a lot though. "Alright Michael you're finished!" Michael smiled a little, opening his eyes to look over himself in the long dresser mirror. "Thanks Karen" Karen flashed another warm smile before heading out, leaving Michael and I alone. Once the door closed behind us, I took over my boyfriend's appearance. Black skinny leather pants with various belt buckles and a silverish long sleeved shirt. "Cool outfit" I joked. It did look good on him! It really helped show off his toned body, especially his behind wink wink. "I still can't believe we're actually here! It's so exciting" I said but Michael didn't crack a smile. Instead, standing up from the makeup chair, he frantically looked around. It was weird, during rehearsals Michael seemed to be in such a happier mood. He seemed so confident and sure of himself but now he seemed really out of it, like he was super nervous. It was really starting to worry me. "Michael?" I called his name out. Suddenly the door popped open. It was Michael bodyguard Wayne. "Hey Mike. 5 minutes" he warned before closing the door back. That seemed to REALLY set Michael off. He started breathing a little faster and heavier than usual. His face a bit pale. Worried,I grabbed his hands, holding them closely in mine. "Are you alright?" Once again, Michael didn't respond. He licked his lips, his brown eyes wide with fear, frantically darting around the room. "Michael baby your scaring me. What's wrong?" I asked, reaching to touch his face but the moment I did Michael jumped from me and ran off towards the trash can, hunching over. Immediately I rushed to his side, rubbing his back in small circles as he continued to throw up. "Was it something you ate earlier? Are you feeling sick?" I asked. Coughing, Michael shook his head no. "I, I'm not sure if i can, if I can do this Haze...I'm not sure if I can go out t-there" he whispered. "Do what?" "Perform. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous...what if they don't like it H-Haze? I don't want them to hate me now t-too" Michael said, his eyes watery. I pulled him into my warm embrace. "Aw baby they don't hate you. It's understandable to be nervous but you'll be terrific out there....I know you will" Michael looked up at me. "You really think so?" "Absolutely. But you can't be if you're late!" I held my hand out. "Come on Jackson. You've gotta kickass show to do" I joked making him laugh a little as he grabbed my hand. "You're right baby girl....let's go" We walked out of the room and down the hallway where everyone else was waiting. We all then gathered in a circle and after a few words of encouragement and prayer, everyone was ready to take the stage. I was about to head in the back with the rest of the crew to watch but right before I could, Michael quickly pulled me aside, kissing my cheek. "Thank you" he whispered in my ear causing me to smile. "Good luck" I gave him a kiss on the cheek as he walked out on stage with the rest of the dancers, the crowd going wild.


 


The show was absolutely AMAZING. Even though I had seen it before back at the Grammys, Michael still never failed to leave me in complete awe and admiration of his talent onstage. He had such stage presence and such control. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't sexy in a way. Michael had ended dedicating the entire show that night to a little Japanese boy who had been murdered a few weeks prior. It was such a heartbreaking story to hear what happened to him and I could tell it really affected Michael since he always had such a love for children. Once the show had come to a close, everybody seemed to be on such a euphoric high! It was so beautiful to see. It actually poured down rain on the bus ride back to the hotel but even that didn't ruin the happy mood. After saying goodnight to everyone, I made my way up to the suite that Michael and I would be sharing. Once again, I had never felt to proud of him. The rain continued to pound hard against the Windows as the sound of thunder rumbled throughout the late night sky. Ever since I was a child, I never really liked thunderstorms. Another loud clap of thunder shook the Windows, causing me to jump. I got inside the bed, bawling up underneath the covers. It wasn't long before the suite door opened and another figure walked in, quietly closing the door behind them. The person then took a seat on the bed, humming softly to themselves. I then felt the covers being slowly removed from me as I met face to face with..."Oh I'm sorry Haze I thought you were asleep" Michael said as he crawled in bed next to me. He was freshly showered, wearing black sweats with a white t-shirt. I still had on my baby doll dress. BOOM another clap of thunder hit and I yelped a bit, sitting up in the bed. "Not a fan of thunderstorms huh" Michael asked, chucking a bit. I shook my head. "I know something that will help take my mind off of it..." I mumbled, my heart racing in my chest. Michael had a confused look on his face. I let out a shaky sigh, playing with the corners of the blanket. "Michael....I've been thinking about it and um, I, I think I'm ready now..." "Ready? Ready for what?" Michael asked, now sitting up as well in the bed. The rain continued to pound outside, silently encouraging me to continue. "I, I'm in love with you Michael and I know you're in love with me too. I think, I think I'm now ready to show that love....Michael I, I want...I want you to make love to m-me...."

Chapter End Notes:

OH. MY. GOSH. IS THIS FORREAL?!! Not only did Hazel say she loves Michael.(awww!!) But now she says she ready for their relationship to take it to the NEXT level :O awww snaaap how y'all think that's gonna play out?! Please review!!!