- Text Size +
*One Year Later*

Becka smiled the biggest smile she had ever smiled as she walked down the aisle. This time it was a wedding on a beautiful beach. This time it was her wedding. "That's why you'll never walk down the aisle." "Nobody wants you." She remembers the words Dana once said. They bothered her at one time but now when she though about them she just laughed. All eyes were on her as she made her way to the altar and stood by Michael. "You look ravishing." He whispered. "You look simply irresistible." She whispered back. They were silent as the priest said what he had to say. Their vows were beautiful and touching but now here was the crucial moment.

"Do you; Michael Joseph Jackson take Rebecka Ann Morris to be your wife, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" The Priest asked. "I DO." Michael said without hesitation. "And do you, Rebeka Ann Morris take Michael Joseph Jackson to be your husband, in sickness and in health till death do you part."Absolutely!" Becka replied. "I mean, I Do." "Well Mr. Jackson, kiss your bride." And you bet he did.

Becka thought about what Janet said. Love does conquer all. And she knew it was true when she walked off into the sunset with her best friend, her love, her husband.

Now you saw that I'm the one who understands you. Been there all along and finally you see you belong with me.