- Text Size +
"Relax Mike, you'll be okay." Jackie told his brother as he was straightening the bow tie of his tux. Anyone could see Michael was nervous and trying his best not to freak out. "You'll be fine." Tito assured him. "Everybody gets nervous at their wedding." "I'm sure Dana is as nervous as you are." "Ugh!, Don't even talk about her!" Michael said disgusted. He was disgusted by the mention of Dana's name and the thought of him making the mistake of his life.


Becka sighed as she walked down the aisle for everyone to see her. She smiled a fake smile and stood where she was supposed to stand. Then Tess, Ashley, Chris and Helen came out. Followed after them where Michael's brothers; the best men and also the groom's men. After that Michael came giving the crowd a fake smile. Then Michael's nephew Taj; the ring barrier came. The last person tho come out before the bride was Stacy who was careful to toss the petals on the floor. Finally Dana appeared looking pretty/ ugly.


Michael was so nervous. He hardly said listened to Dana's vows and he wasn't interested anyway. When it came turn for his vows he made it short and simple: "Dana, I promise NOT to love you for all time, Cause I don't want to be married to you."

The crowd was shocked at Michael's words and the sharpness of them. "What?!?!" Dana asked fuming with anger. "Dana, you are a selfish, evil and vindictive gold digger and I don't want to be with you." "I just saw it in enough time." "You bastard!!!!" Dana screamed beating on his chest. "How could you do this to me?!?!" After everything I've done for you!!!" "Like what, take all my money?" Michael asked. He looked over at Becka. She was smiling at him. He knew he had the right decision.


He left Dana to have a BF(Bitch Fit) and walked over to Becka. "I knew you'd make the right decision." She said smiling at him. "Becka, I love you." He said. The crowd was even more shocked. "I went searching for love but what I was looking for was always right there in front of me." "I'd been trying to get you to see this for the longest time." Becka said. "Have you ever thought just maybe you belong with me?" "Yes." He replied. "I always have been in love with you but I was afraid you wouldn't fell the same so I just - "Hoped you felt the same way too." The said in unison. "Michael I love you too." Becka said with all sincerity. "You're my best friend, my love." They said together and then Michael kissed her.

"You mean to tell me you're going to leave me for her!!!" Dana screamed again. "You will pay for this Michael Joseph Jackson!!!" Dana screamed. "Black people." The priest muttered. Michael smiled at Becka and picked her up as if he were carrying her across the threshold hold and walked out the door with her. They finally got their fair tale ending.