- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is not real. It all comes from my imagination. I do not mean to offend anyone in anyway. Rating may change.
Becka Morris stared in envy as Danna Watson admired her big engagement ring. A lot had changed for her. She had witnessed her best friend get engaged to the wrong girl. Danna was so lucky. She was engaged to the sweetest, most caring and beautiful man to walk the earth- Michael Jackson.
She agreed to go to dinner at her friend's family's house so he could announce their engagement. She didn't know about it but when he announced it she could have killed Dana on the spot. Poor Michael, he was so happy for all the wrong reasons. Danna was a gold digger and anyone could see that. "This is going to be the weeding of the century!" Danna exclaimed as she talked with Janet. " I want it to surpass Princess Diana's wedding." "Isn't that a bit much?" Becka budded in as she sat her wine glass on the coffee table. Dana gave her a smug smile and placed her hands on her hips so Becka could get a good look at the major rock. "Michael gives me whatever I please." "He promised me we'd have a big wedding." Danna always had away of making Becka fell small. Danna was beautiful, so was Becka but she didn't have the confidence like Dana. The confidence added to her beauty. While Becka was taller she still felt like lower class to Danna and felt boyish around her. She was well put together and Becka couldn't blame her friend for choosing Dana by what she looked like on the outside. It was the inside that was ugly. "Well I hope it works out." Becka said. "Congratulations to you two." Kathrine said hugging Danna. "Thank you so much "mom"." Dana said smiling at Becka as she hugged Kathrine. "I hope we last as long as you and Joseph." Becka couldn't take it. "Ms. Kathrine, do you need a hand with the dishes." "Sure, Michael is going to do them." "You could help him." "I'd be glad to." Becka said making her way to the kitchen.

"Hey Becka Wecka!" Michael greeted her as she entered the kitchen. "Hey Mike and Ike." Becka said with a smile. It was amazing how Michael could look so hot just by washing dishes. "I came to give you a hand." Becka said as she grabbed the spare pair of gloves and a extra dish towel. "I'm so happy for you." She lied. She was glad her face was hidden by her thick, long hair because if Michael would have seen it he would have known she was lying. "Thanks. He replied. "It's exciting but Danna expects way too much." She wants to have this huge wedding and she knows I don't like a lot of publicity." He said while scrubbing a pan. "Well if I were marring you- I mean, If I were Dana I'd respect your wishes and have a private ceremony." Michael grinned. "Well Dana's not as reasonable as you." Becka smiled. "I'm so glad the tour is a two weeks after our wedding." "I'll practically be broke by the time our weeding is over." "I mean it's like she doesn't see the important part - us finally being together." "Well women do seem to overreact about getting married." Becka replied. "I'd like to see you walking down the aisle next." He said. Becka blushed as she rinsed off a dish. "I don't think I'll ever find anyone to spend the rest of my life with." She said not hiding her sadness. "Oh sure you will." Michael said. "I thought the same thing and now I have Danna." "Why can't you see she doesn't love you?!?!" Becka asked mentally "Michael baby," Dana said as she came waltzing into the kitchen. "It's getting late." "Could you just give me a minuet?" He asked. "We're almost finished with the dishes." "But Michael, we have important things to do tomorrow." "You have to pick put your tux and I have to pick out my dress." "Alright." Michael said giving in. "Would you like to come with us tomorrow?" Michael asked as her removed the gloves. "I'd love to." Becka replied. Dana looked unhappy. "I could help Dana pick out a dress." "You could." Michael said. "I'll pick you p at 10." "See you then." he said hugging her. Becka wished they could stay like this forever. "Bye, Becka Wecka." Dana said mocking Michael and waving with her engagement hand so that Becka could see her ring. "Bye Bitch." Becka thought to herself when they were gone as she continued to wash the dishes.


"Michael, I don't want that girl helping me pick out my dress!" Danna said once they were in the car. "Danna she's just being nice." "She's my best friend and she wants to be apart of my wedding." Michael replied. "Seems like she wants to be the bride." Danna said folding her arms. "Look Becka is my friend." She's like the first and best friend I ever had." "If she had feelings for me she'd tell me." "Yeah right." Dana muttered. "She'll pick out the ugliest dress because she's just jealous." "No she won't Dana." Michael said getting frustrated. She has good taste." "I just don't like her Michael." Danna said. "You don't get along with anybody do you?" Dana didn't answer she was thinking of ways to sabotage Becka.