[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Danni Williams is an up and coming model with low self esteem. She doesn't realize how beautiful she is and always falls for the wrong guy. Danni is currently in a relationship with her abusive boyfriend Darwin. One day she meets the up and coming star, Michael Jackson; who is currently working on his biggest project: Thriller. The Two instantly fall for each other. Danni tries hard to control her emotions but, falls for Michael anyway and ends up cheating on Darwin. Scared of what he might do she keeps her relationship with Michael a secret. Michael finds something strange about Danni and starts to find scars and bruises on her body. Danni soon confesses to both boyfriends but Michael decides to do something about this and save Danni from her abusive relationship.











" You're safe now; You'll only be a girlfriend of mine."
Rated: T
Categories: Romance, Suspense, Hurt/Comfort, Thriller: 1982-1983 Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5959 Read: 16156
Published: May 17, 2011 Updated: May 26, 2011
Story Notes:
This story is A figment of my imagination. Please do not be offended by this story. I will try not to make it graphic.

1. Chapter 1: Someone in the dark by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] (706 words)

2. Chapter 2: Girl you're so together, little do I know. by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (812 words)

3. Chapter 3: Hey pretty baby with the high heels on! by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] (1213 words)

4. Chapter 4: Love Never Felt So Good by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (519 words)

5. Chapter 5: Baby Be MINE by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (633 words)
Please do not be offended by what happens in this chapter. I could not bring myself to rate the story R. As you can see what happens is not described and is in no way graphic and is only made reference to in this chapter and the next. Please do not report this story. Thank you and enjoy!

6. Chapter 6: You will always be the lady in OUR lives by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (468 words)

7. Chapter 7 : Is this what feeling gets? by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1608 words)