- Text Size +
"So you mean to tell me you practically maxed out your credit card redecorating your house all because you lied to him?" Teena asked. "I've done way too much damage." There's not much more I can do." Danni said. "Michael has given me everything and all I've done is lied." "Did you sleep with him?" Teena asked. Danni hung her head in shame."That's basically what I've been doing all week." "Oh, Danni." Teena said. "I'm sorry." "Your place looks nice." She said quickly changing the subject. A loud knock interrupted their talk. "That's him now." "I have to tell him." "Good luck." Teena said hugging her friend. "I'll got out the back." Teena sounded sad for her friend. Danni nervously walked to the door. "Hi babe." She greeted him. Michael smiled as her stepped closer and grabbed her waist and kissed her. " Ooo,Girl you're so together!" He said as he looked around her home. "This is really nice." "Thank you." She replied. "Michael could you have a seat." Michael took his seat next to her but allowed to say nothing and began to kiss her. "Michael, she said in between kisses." I really need to talk to you." "Can it wait until tonight?" he asked lying her body on the long sofa. "Michael, It's the middle of the day and I need to talk to you!" She said getting irritated. " What is it ?" He asked. Danni could not believe what she was about to say.

She sat up really straight. "Michael I already have a boyfriend." "That's me isn't it?" He asked. "No." Danni replied. "He's been my boyfriend since before I first meet you." "Danni, If you had a boyfriend already why didn't you tell me?" Michael asked his voice was growing angry. "Please don't be mad." Danni said as she began to weep. " "Don't be mad?!?!" Michael said. "I've given you everything!" "I even had sex with you which is something I never planned to do until I was married!!!" "Please don't be mad?!?!" Do you know how many nights I've stayed up just thinking about you?!? " I was even planning on marrying you!!!!" Danni couldn't take it. " Would you please just listen to me!?!?" She screamed. "You know what, I don't even what to talk to you right now!" Michael yelled as grabbed his jacket. "Goodbye Danni!" He said slamming the door behind him. Danni was completely devastated. It seemed like hurt followed her wherever she went.

Weeks past and Michael never called. She tried to push him to the back of her mind but every time she saw the silver M around her neck his memories came moonwalking back in her mind. She wanted him. She needed him. They needed each other.