- Text Size +
Danni was still taken aback by what had happened but now she wished she was not covered in seafood. Michael was handsome. His teeth were perfect. His arms were slightly muscular. His curly hair was to die for and his smile was breath taking. She was having a total Mikegasim. "I'm so sorry!" Michael said again this time louder. He extended his hand to help her up. "That's okay." Danni said once she was on her feet. "I love seafood but I never imagined I'd be wearing it." "The make models were some crazy things but this is over the top". Michael giggled. "Hi, I'm Michael." "I'm Danni." She replied. "That's with two n's and an i not a y. "Danni wanted so badly for Michael to fall for her. She was already falling for him. She wanted seem attractive, sweet, funny and hard to get. But she was forgetting one thing ; she already had a boyfriend. One that she couldn't break up with and was probably at her condo wondering where she was right now. "I'm so sorry." Michael said again scratching his head. "I can be such a klutz sometimes." "How can I ever repay you?" "Some company is all I ask of you." She replied. "I did have a friend who dragged me to this party but she's nowhere to be found- and this is her dress." "That sounds familiar." Michael said "My brother dragged me to this party." "Except I didn't get soaked." Danni nervously combed her fingers through her damp hair as she stared at Michael. His brown eyes meeting her silver. The stared at each other for a while until Michael broke the silence. "So, where should we start?" he asked. "How about telling me about yourself." She replied. "Ugh! Everybody already knows enough about me." "What about you?" The two talked for the rest of the night Danni told him everything about herself. But, she left out one important detail: Boyfriend # 1. After getting to know each other they decided the really liked each other. "I really like you Michael." Danni said. "I like you too. "Michael replied all sincerity. "I would kiss you, Danni said. But we just meet." She reached in her clutch and pulled out a small note pad and began to write down her digits. "Just in case you want to talk." She said. "May I see your pad?" Michael asked. He was just finishing writing his digits when Teena finally appeared."Danni let's -" Teena stopped mid- sentence when she saw Danni sitting with Michael. "Uh." "Teena this is Michael "she said. "Michael this is Teena." "Nice to meet you" Teena said. "Danni we really need to go.""What happened to my dress?!?!" Teena asked. "It's a long story" she said. "I'll explain it later." "Goodbye Michael." Danni said as she got up to leave. "Goodbye Danni". "That's with 2 n's and an i not a y." Michael said. Danni tossed her hair and gave him one last smile as she walked away. She was ready for a fresh romance.

When Danni got home just as she expected Darwin was waiting for her. "Where you been girl?" Darwin asked when she was inside and the door was locked. "I was out." "Out." "with who?" He asked his voice getting angry. "With Teena that's who." Danni retorted. "She thought I might want to have some fun for a change." "Don't get smart with me girl." Darwin said standing up trying to intimidate her. She wasn't afraid. All she could think about was Michael. If he were her boyfriend things would be a lot different, they would be better. It was hard to decide between the two but in a way she had already made up her mind. Michael had everything she wanted and needed.

"I am so glad I went to that party!!" Michael said on the limo ride home. "I meet the most beautiful girl ever!" "And we exchanged digits." Michael said crossing his arms over his chest as if he were "The Man". "See I told you." Marlon replied happy that his little brother was excited. "You should get out more." "All work and no play is not fair." "Well I'm glad I did." Michael said as he got out of the limo. He paused in front of the Jackson's estate and smiled a big smile. Then he broke out in to a series of spins and started to sing I feel good trying to channel is inner James Brown. "Don't get too carried away." Marlon said giggling. Michael just smiled bigger. It wasn't everyday that he meet a beautiful girl or made friends.
If wasn't everyday that Danni meet a handsome or sweet guy. But soon everyday was going to be like a dream to them.