- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is A figment of my imagination. Please do not be offended by this story. I will try not to make it graphic.
The night was quiet and still. Nothing was heard but the quiet weeping of Danni Williams in the corner of the hall closet. "Just leave him." She told herself. She told herself this all time but it never happened. Danni just couldn't leave Darwin. It wasn't that easy. She flashed back that horrible night. She and Darwin had gotten into a nasty argument and her said something that stayed with her forever. " You'll never leave me!" Darwin screamed. " You'll have to kill me first!" Danni chocked back tears as her face throbbed where his fist had landed a punch. It was almost as if she could still fell the pain. Her crying stopped when she heard movement. Then a light turned on. "What are you doing out of bed girl?" Darwin asked with and angry look on his face as he stepped into the light. "Just thinking" Danni replied. "Thinking and praying". "Well no need to waste any sleep on that." Darwin retorted. "It's not like you've got a brain to think with and that god you pray to don't hear you." He said Grabbing her arm and leaving finger prints. Danni winced at the pain of his heavy hands. "Get back in bed girl." Darwin said shoving her on the bed. "And you better not get back up again. he said as he turned off the lights. Danni lay still crying silent tears and waiting on an answer.




"Come on girl!" Teena, Danni best friend said. "It will be fun!!" " It'll give you a chance to fell beautiful for once and a chance to get away from Darwin." "Now pick a dress!!." Teena had been trying to bet her friend; the shy beauty out for a while now. Every time she said no but this time Teena wasn't taking no for an answer. "Fine." Danni said. "The strapless black one." "I was hopping you'd choose that one!" Teena said with lots of excitement. "Now you should wear the black kitten heels." "I'll do your hair." Teena said with her usually bubbly tone. "You act like I'm the ugly duckling." Danni said. "Well you act like it." Teena replied. "You have no idea how beautiful you are." Danni looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't think she was beautiful. Hardly anyone did. Teena did because she was her friend and Darwin used to think so. Little did she know someone who would be her everything thought so too.


"I really do not want to go to this party Marlon." Michael told his big brother. "Aww, come on Mike." " It's a chance for you to socialize." "You know, mingle. Meet some ladies." "I don't want to meet ladies." "I want to go back home and have a relaxing evening alone." "Now Michael you know your relaxing evenings at home are as boring as the 700 club." Michael stuck out his tongue at his older brother as he straitened his thin sparkly tie. Marlon laughed and ruffled his brother's curls. " Now get out there and knock them dead". Marlon replied.


Michael and Danni were having a terrible time ; just not together. Michael was having to fight of hundreds of girls who wanted to dance with him and Danni was having trouble finding someone to dance with. Michael sat alone at a table wishing he was home. A server with a lot of plates, who appeared to be struggling walked past Michael. " Do you need a hand?" Michael asked . "Sure" she replied handing Michael a platter of shrimp with cocktail sauce. Danni was getting up to use the restroom. Across the room Michael spotted Danni and was mesmerized by her beauty. He started to walk with the tray in the same direction as her until they met and collided. Danni's whole face turned red. Teena's dress was soaked in cocktail sauce, there was shrimp in her long wavy hair and everyone was staring. Michael got nervous and embarrassed and was scrabbling to pick things up. "I'm so sorry." He said. Danni, still shocked from the accident said nothing and looked up at the clutz. It was Michael Jackson. The handsome and sweet superstar that was about to rock her world.