- Text Size +

Penelope:*walking around holding onto the table*

Kourtney:Come here to mama baby girl *smiles*

Penelope:Mama *smiles walking towards kourtney*

Prince: This isnt fair daddy *slapping michaels hands*

Michael:Your enjoying trying to get daddy back *chuckles*

Prince:Ahhhh daddy got you  *smiles blows a raseberry*

Michael:*wipes his face laughs*Thats a yes

Katherine:Boys can we have a private family conversation *half smiles*

Michael:Yea sure mother *hands prince to rebbie*

Rebbie:Come on cutie lets play *smiles walks outside with the toys*

Kourtney::Well be outside *smiles pecks his lips holding penelopes hand*

Janet:*grabbing all the things runs outside*

Latoya:Call us if something goes on *smiles*

Carol:*carries brittany holds valencias hand pecks marlons lips*

Marlon:Have fun out there not to much *chuckles*

Dede:Dont worry were gonna have more fun without you guys at the amusment park *laughs walking out with 3t*

Tito:Oh thats cold *laughs*

Hazel:Dont worry were gonna throw a party *laughs*

Jermaine:Ahhh man *chuckles*

Enrid:Dont focus on us your mother is waiting *laughs*

Jackie:Alright now...*they laugh walk to the living room no michael or marlon*

Marlon:What do you think mother wants to talk to us about *worried*

Michael:I dont know *sighs shrugs*

Marlon:I hope theres nothing wrong *looks down*

Michael:Dont worry whatever it is we can go through it together *smiles*

Marlon:Sure right aint nothing but a good thang *laughs*

Michael:oh god *laughs playfully rolls his eyes*

Living Room

Michael:*walks in the house arm around his brother laughing*

Marlon:*they both plop on the couch at the same time*

Jackie:Mhmmm michael and marlon the only brothers you can never seperate or break their bond from each other it just cant be done to break their bond impossible *smiles*

Jermaine:Well mostly the bond with the two girls latoya and janet oh man its even more unbreable *smiles*

Tito:I agree to that their like eachothers super glue cant tear them apart since childhood until now still unsperable *smiles*

Michael:Wait why are we talking about us *confused*

Marlon:*confused as well*Jack jack stop eating 

Jackie*turns around to hide the chips stuffing his face*

Katherine:*sits on the couch infront of them*I know your three sisters are sensitive on this part of their lives thats why i wanna talk to you guys about this 

Jackie:*burps really loud*Sorry mother i just i didnt eat that much so im still kinda hungry *laughs*

Michael:*pushes him off the couch*Listen to mother

Katherine:I wanna have someones back in our lives this whole family your indivdual families lives *looks at them*

Marlon:Did we kick someone off our family *looks confused*

Katherine:Well out but they wants to come back.....your father and randy*looks at them*

Michael:Hold up mother you wanna bring back joseph and randy  in our lives *angry looks at her*

Jermaine:Why would you do that were doing completely fine *looking at her*

Jackie:*shocked drops the bag of chips*Why dont we just bring a complete stranger in our lives instead

Katherine:Now boys i know their are questionable times with joseph and randy but please *looks at the with sad eyes*

Tito:Why mother it not questionable its a will do to them mad *looks at her*

Marlon:And you expect us to forgive them now since everything in our family seems to be perfect itll be a wrong move for them to mess things up again mother *arms crossed*

Jackie:It's a joke right now mother right *looking at her in disbelief*

Katherine:He's actually right here now joseph *smiles*

Joseph:*smiles walking in takes a seat*My boys 

Randy:My brothers *smiles*

All The Brothers:*look at michael and marlon shocked*

Marlon:*looking at michael speechless*

Michael:*sighs and looks down hurt*