- Text Size +

With The Girls

Kourtney:*walking around on the hollywood walk of fame window shopping holding princes hand*

Carol:Hey has marlon called you yet *worried looks at her holding valencia and brittany*

Kourtney:No im not sure hey can you watch prince im gonna get him some water*smiles*

Everyone Crowded around a tv from the window 

Kourtney:What in the world is going on *confused*

Tv:“Breaking News- There has been a car accident at the intersection of  Sunset Blvd and 20th street. Police say it was a black rolls royce and a red dodge mini van. The driver of the mini van has been reported dead on impact from the crash and the two boys in the black rolls royce are in serious condition and have been taken to the nearest hospital. We will keep you updated on this accident once we receive more information.”

Kourtney:*drops her bottle and the water goes everywhere  slowly turned around and looked at the TV and saw Michael's rolls royce wrecked so incredibly bad, and the drivers side of the car was completely beat up and cop cars everywhere. she started shaking*

Tv:Breaking News the two boys in the black rolls royce have been identified as the jackson brothers Marlon Jackson and Michael Jackson 

Kourtney:No no no no this cant be happening *runs over to the girls*

Dede:Kourt whats wrong *confused*

Kourtney:We need to go now *tears form in her eyes*

Carol:Why *confused*

Kourtney:There has been an accident its all over the news theyre in the hospital we have to go *pulling on the princes arms*

Hazel:Kourt whats wrong *worried*

Kourtney:Michael and Marlon, they-they were in a car accident. It’s on the news a-and the car, Michael's car is wrecked, and they’re in the h-hospital in serious condition. We-we have to go.

The Girls;*grab the kids running out to the cars*

Kourtney:I cant drive *shaking crying*

Enrid:Ill drive *speeds off*

At The Hospital 

Kourtney:*looking around*Where are they 

Carol:*tears steaming down her face*

Receptionist:Mam who are you looking for *smiles*

Kourtney:Ummm Michael and Marlon Jackson *choked up*

Receptionist:Oh theyre in room 125 down the hall to the left *half smiles*

Kourtney:Thank you so much *running in the hallway stumbles in the room*

Michael:*machines hooked up on him*

Kourtney;*tears start to fall looking at him he had his arm in a cast and head in a bandage around it...his leg was elevated a little and a casr as well he had cuts everywhere else*

Marlon:Kourtney *leg in a cast stiches on his forehead*

Carol:Baby *runs over to him hugging him tightly*

Kourtney:*half smiles tears falling*What happened

Marlon:We were driving to the video store and we were at a red light, it turned green so I started to drive and then out of no where this car came and slammed right into the drivers side of the car. *crying*

Kourtney:Oh dear god *looks down*

Carol:Do they know who the driver is *looks at him*

Marlon:No he died on impact *sighs*

Kourtney:The whole family are they on their way *walks over to michaels bed and sat down on the chair next to him*

Marlon:Yea *looks down*

Kourtney:Is he going to be ok *looks at him*

Marlon:The doctors said they don’t know, it’s too early to tell, but they have seen something like this before and that he should wake up. But he broke his wrist and arm hence the cast, his hip is bruised and he has about 7 stitches across his head and a nasty bruise around it. he has a concussion. His ankle is broken as well. He’s in a coma as you can see  *cries harder*

Nurse:Mr Jackson how are you- oh i see you have visitors *smiles*

Marlon:Hi Marie this is my wife Carol and Michaels wife Kourtney *slightly smiles*

Nurse:How are you feeling

Marlon:Better i guess *half smiles*

Nurse;*smiles*Good thats what i wanted to hear and for michael

Marlon:*shakes his head no looks down and cries*

Carol:*tears fall holding him*

Nurse:The doctor will be in shortly *looks down and leaves*

Carol:Can you walk *looks at him*

Marlon:Yea i just need those crutches *points to the crutches leaned on the wall*

Carol:*hands them to him*

Marlon:*slowly gets out the bed to support himself with carols help*

Carol:Were gonna go get something to drink you want anything *half smiles*

Mariah:No thank you *looks down*

Marlon:Well be back *half smiles they leave

Kourtney:*starts to cry stroking his cheek*Hey baby its me....listen you need to wake up okay i know you can do it 

Michael:*no response*

Kourtney:*cries even harder*Baby you need to wake up you have to *hears a door open looks up*

Docto:Hi im Doctor Green and you must be *looks at her*

Kourtney:Kourtney KourtneyJackson Michael's wife *shakes his hand*

Doctor:I see are you aware of your husbands conditions *looks at her*

Kourtney:I think i would like to know everything wrong with him if you dont mind explaining everything *sits down*

Doctor:“His right arm is broken along with his wrist since that is the side the car hit. He has a gash on his stomach from some glass from the window and 5 stitches there, his hip is bruised pretty bad and he suffered a very bad head injury as you can see from the bandages. He has 7 stitches on his head and a pretty nasty bruise that is forming. His right ankle is badly broken in a few places. He has a concussion and as you probably know is in a coma.”“ *looks down*

Kourtney:*looks up at the doctor*Is he going to wake up soon

Doctor:In his condition it might take a few weeks if he is lucky.His head suffered the most trauma but nothing that will hard his brain functioning later in life 

Kourtney:Thank you *fakes a smile*

Katherine:Kourtney *says softly in tears*

Kourtney:Mother how did you get here so fast *looks at her*

Katherine:When you got his brothers and sisters panicked they fly the car *half smiles*

Rebbie:Michael *covers her mouth crying*

Janet:*crying*How is he 

Kourtney:You just missed the doctor, but he is in a coma and he said it might be a few weeks until he wakes up if he’s lucky. His arm is broken as well as his wrist and ankle, he has stitches in his head and side of his stomach and his hip is badly bruised as well as her head. *stroking the back of michaels hand*

Latoya:What happened *looks at her*

Kourtney:According to marlon they were at a red light and when it turned green they started driving, but a car came out of no where and it it slammed into the drivers side of the car.

Randy:Marlon is he alright *heart broken*

Marlon:*on his crutches walks in slowly*Yea im alright

Jackie:Its gonna be alright *hugs him*

Marlon:*just cries harder*

Tito:Michael is a fighter he can make it through we just know *crying*

Jermaine:Why is all this happening *crying*

Kourtney:*just standing their looking at michael tears rollong down her cheeks*

Carol:Were right here for you bestie *crying hugging her*

Dede:Were not going anywhere *hugging her crying*

Hazel:We can make it throguh together *crying*

Enrid:Michaels a warrior *crying*

Kourtney:Huh *tears fall rapidly*

Michael:*just laying in the hospital bed unconcious*

Prince:DADDY NO WAKE UP DADDY PLEASE *crying*

Michael:*stoll no response*

Prince:DADDY PLEASE NO WAKE UP DADDY PLEASE *crying*

Kourtney:*kneels down crying*Baby daddys gonna be ok hell be ok 

Prince:Daddy *crying hugging his mom*