- Text Size +

At Hayvenhurst

Kourtney:*smiles knocking on his door*Babe breakfast

Michael:*smiles*Thank you babe but you did not have to go through all this hard work

Kourtney:*smiles*I wanted to just for my amazing boyfriend

Michael:*smiles pecks her lips softly*

Kourtney:Enjoy im just gonna jump in the shower *smiles*

Michael:Will do babe *smiles winks at her*

Kourtney:I love you *kisses him*

Michael:*smiles kisses back*I love you more

Kourtney:You better stay there the bathroom door will be locked *giggles*

Michael:Damn it i thought i was going to jump into dessert *chuckles*

Kourtney:Ha ha ha very funny *throws a pillow at him and closes the bathroom door*

Michael:*chuckles starts eating his food* 

With Michael

Michael:*smiles goes downstairs starts washing dishes*

Tito:*smiles goes behind him taps his shoulder*Michael

Michael:*jumps a little*Tito what the  am i dreaming

Tito:No mike your not dreaming its really me i wanted to visit my brothers but it seems like almost everyone is gone *chuckles*

Michael:*chuckles hugs him *Yea latoya and dunk went on a shopping spree again marlon and carol went on a date

Tito:Well atleast i see my baby and kourtney is here*smiles*

Michael:*half smiles*Yup but i miss having you jackie jermaine here in hayvenhurst

Tito:I miss you guys too but look you created a dream house for mother and the family *smiles*

Michael:I never knew it would be me barely seeing the rest of the family *looks down*

Tito:I never did either but you have made us all proud mike*smiles*

Michael:*confused*

Tito:Kourtney she's been there for you since day when through it all and now she came back to you and is still their for you *smiles*

Michael:What are you trying to tell tt *looks at him arms crossed*

Tito:I mean you cant lose her there is not a girl like her anymore michael take your chance to make her yours forever *smiles*

Michael:Like proposing to her *looks at him*

Tito:Bingo *smiles*

Michael:But what if she says no mother you know  i cant handle another heart break *worried looks down*

Tito:Do you not see the way see looks at you the way her eyes just twinkle when you say you love her and when she says it back her heart meltling when your making love to her *looks at him holds his hand smiles*

Michael:Well...wait you show do you know tha- marlon *laughs shakes his head*

Tito:*giggles*Bro trust me i wish i didnt wanna know but you know marlon

Michael:How did me and marlon become the closest brothers again *chuckles*

Tito:Love is a word that can last forever mike and your forever is the girl in your life right now *smiles and and walks away*

Michael:*smiles looks at his brother*Tito

Tito:Yes mike *smiles turns around*

Michael:*walks up hugs him tightly *Thank you i love you

Tito:I love you too bro take care *smiles and leaves*

Kourtney:Babe you down their *smiles*

Michael:Yea just thinking *smiles*

Kourtney:*stands infront of him smiles*About what 

Michael:*pulls her on his lap kisses her cheek*You 

Kourtney:Me *giggles*

Michael:Thank you *smiles looks in her eyes*

Kourtney:*giggles*For what 

Michael:Just being there for me when ever i needed it im just so grateful that i have an amazing girl like you to love and thats loving me back in my life *looking in her eyes*

Kourtney:*smiles kisses him passionately*I love you

Michael:I love you more *they kiss*

Kourtney:*looks in his eyes*Forever

Michael:*smiles holds her close to him*Forever