- Text Size +
Do you know what room Michael Joseph Jackson is in? Annemarie asked the receptionist. She had rushed to the hospital as fast as she could. Her long hair was half wavy and half straight( She was in the process of straightening it when she got the call). She looked a hot mess but she didn't care. Someone she madly loved was at stake. Miss were not allowed to give out that information. When celebs check into our hospital our goal is to give them all the privacy they need. Look lady, Annemarie said jumping out of her comfort zone and getting hostel. He could be dying and if he is I need to be there!! The receptionist looked like she wasn't buying it. Give me one good reason why you need to be there if Michael Jackson is on his death bed? I'll give you plenty of reasons. Annemarie retorted. I love Him. He's my everything. I carried his child for nine months oh and one important detail, I'm his wife!!!!!!!!! By now the receptionist was taken a back. You must be Annemarie Jackson. She said. He's in room 203. Annemarie said nothing and rushed up to room 203.

Michael!! She said right when she arrived in the room. Are you alright baby? She asked rushing to his bedside. she noticed Quincy Jones sitting in one of the chairs. What happened? She asked. He fainted. Quincy replied. He kept complaining about how hot it was in the studio and I had the air on cool. Right in the middle of the song he fainted. What did the doctor say? Annemarie asked laying her head on Michael chest. She wanted to hear his heart beat. He hasn't come in yet. Oh, brother! Can we have a moment? Annemarie asked. Sure I've got to go anyway. Quincy replied. Thank you so much! Take care of yourself Michael! Quincy called as he closed the door. Michael, why didn't you tell me your were not felling well? Annemarie asked waiting on an answer. She couldn't stand to see Michael lying on the hospital bed. He looked weak. His breathing was very shallow and there was an IV in his arm. Michael answer me! Because I have a family to support Michael said after what seemed like forever. But you could have avoided all this. Don't you remember our weeding? Michael asked. Of course. That was one of the best days of my life.How could I forget? Well, don't you remember my vows? Yes. Annemarie replied. That was one of the most beautiful things you ever sang to me. Well I promised you For All Time and I mean it. I can't back out on you and our little angel. I don't want to be a deadbeat husband and dad. I already lived through that. I don't want to be another Joseph. Annemarie's eyes were filled with tears. Where's Layla? He asked. She's with Janet. Michael, we wanted this so badly. Remember when we used to sit and talk about having children? Sure. When we got engaged that and the weeding seemed to be everything we talked about. I still remember when your water broke. It was right in the middle of the night. I had no idea what you were talking about until I remembered what the doctor said. I went into a panic and speed all the way to the emergency room. I could have sworn I was in the Daytona 500. Annemarie laughed. Then we were in the emergency room and you kept yelling at everyone. Especially the doctor. You kept saying, Get it out!! Annemarie laughed again remembering when she went into labor. I also remember the name game. We used to sit for hours just calling out random girl names. For every name the baby didn't like she kicked. Layla was the only name we called she didn't kick for and that's what we named her. It only seems like yesterday when you handed me that box of baby clothes and told me you were pregnant. And it will only seem like yesterday sometime from now when Layla was born and she'll be going off to college. That's why I want to be the best dad I can be. His breathing was now shallow. Suddenly the doctor entered. Good afternoon Mr&Mrs. Jackson. The doctor greeted them. What's going on? Annemarie asked. We think Michael has Pneumonia. Pneumonia? When he was checked into the hospital he was hardly breathing and had a fever of 107. That's hot enough to fry your brain. The doctor informed them. We took x-rays and his lungs were full of fluid. When he was awake he complained his chest hurt and he could hardly breath. He'll have to stay here a few more days but he'll get better eventually. Better take better care of yourself Michael. The doctor warned. Since you're a performer your health is vitally important. Thank you doctor. Annemarie said. May we have a moment? Take all the time you need the doctor. replied. Michael, said Annemarie grabbing his hand. Promise me you'll take better care of yourself and, you'll quit your overtime. I know that's what's got you down. We really don't need it. Were doing very, very well. Your one of the highest paid artist. Take more time for yourself and your family. Do it for me please? Of course. I promise. Annemarie leaned over and kissed Michael on his forehead. That's all I ever wanted.