- Text Size +

 

The Next Day

Latoya:*sighs looks at marlon*Are you sure this is the right thing to do

Marlon:It's whats best *about to knock on the door*

Janet:What if he thinks were crazy *scared*

Latoya:Or worse....doesnt believe us *looks at him*

Marlon:Either way he's catching on to us....its either now or never

Latoya:And if he doesnt talk to us ever again *looks down*

Marlon:It's worth it...if this is the mission dede is telling us then so be it...atleast it keeps him here with us *knocks on the door*

Paris:*smiles opens the door laughing*Hi uncle marlon auntie janet toya

Janet:Hi sweetie where is your father *smiles*

Paris:He's playing hide and seek with me *smiles giggles*

Laotya:*smiles*Where is your brother and mother

Paris:At my mommys parents house *smiles*

Marlon:*smiles*Why dont we go help you find your daddy 

Paris:Yay daddy were coming for you *smiles runs around the house*

Michael:*smiles jumps in front of her spins her around*BOOM I GOTCHA

Paris:*laughing*Daddy

Michael:My little girl is the winner *laughing*

Paris:*laughing arms around him snuggles her face in his neck*

Michael:*smiles kisses her forehead*

Marlon:*takes a deep breath nervous*Mike can we talk

Michael:*looks at them sighs puts paris down*Baby girl why dont you go up to your play room ok daddy uncle marlon auntie toya and janet need to talk

Paris:Ok daddy *smiles runs to the play room and closes it*

Michael:Let's go to the office room *walking upstairs*

At The Office

Michael:*looking out the window sighs*

Laotya:*nervous sits down by the fireplace*

Janet:*looking down sits next to latoya*

Marlon:*sighs*Mik...

Michael:Why are you guys acting weird around me *looks at them*

Latoya:Were not acting weird *looks at him*

Michael:Really cuz these past few years....for some reason after thriller it was like you guys acted like i was being taken away from you guys *looks at them*

Janet:Because it did...all because of your fame we lost you *tears fill in her eyes*

Michael:My fame ....you guys didnt lose me i have a family of my own my kids....im happy i thought this is what you guys wanted for me *mad*

Marlon:It is what we wanted for you and were happy your finally happy *smiles*

Michael:Then why do i have this weird vibe i felt in the late 70s to 90s with me family why do i feel such a bad vibe that even my own parents are acting this way with me *looks down*

Latoya:*looks down tears fall from her eyes*

Michael:How come when i find memories it was when we werent famous....when us four were close as ever that no one can tear us apart from one another...but now its different apparently i was pushed away *tears in his eyes*

Janet:That's not true *tears fall*

Michael:If this is about my fame take it i dont want it anymore if it means to have my own family back...that even my own wife is treating me the way you guys are 

Marlon:Mike it wasnt suppose to be like this *looks down*

Michael:Then tell me why cuz im frustated im back to feeling the way i felt with this family like an outsider im tired of feeling im always being betrayed by you guys my own family *looks at them*

Laotya:*stands up and screams*BECAUSE WERE NOT FROM HERE

Marlon:*shocked sighs looks down*

Janet:*looks down*

Michael:*confused shocked*Wh...what 

Marlon:Were not from this time era of your life michael *looks at him*

Michael:How is that possible...*confused*

Janet:You might wanna sit down *pulls him down on the couch holding his hand*

Michael:But you guys have been apart of my life til now i dont get it *looks at them*

Marlon:Were from your life in 2009 *looks at him*

Michael:2009 *shocked*

Latoya:For some reason at first we were brought back to 1982-1984 to stop what happen to you in pepsi commercial and get you and chelsi married 

Michael:Pepsi nothing happened to me 

Janet:Nothing when we stopped it....you were suppose to be burned in the head with 2nd and 3rd degree burns which made you dependent on pain killers

Michael:That is ludacris you guys know i hate drugs *looks at them*

Latoya:And it made you push us away from you.....you isolated yourself from us we could go months of not seeing you at all...not even a phone call 

Michael:I would never do that to my own family

Marlon:But you did before *looks at him*

Michael:Whats this about chelsi *looks at them*

Marlon:It's the reason i had a talk with you when we hung out i pushed you to propose to her earlier because it was suppose to be in 1992 *looks at him*

Michael:What happened then *looks at them*

Janet:Managaement made you chose her or your career *sighs*

Michael:Im guessing i chose my career over her before *looks down sits down*

Marlon:But it was to protect her mike...you did it to keep her safe remember frank threatned you..but you actually stood your ground now look at you your happily married two well soon to be three beautful children *smiles*

Michael:Whats this about 2009 *looks down*

Janet:*sighs tears in her eyes*On June...june 2..i cant

Latoya:*crying looks down*

Michael:What *confused worried*

Marlon:Mike 2009 you were suppose to have a 50 show comeback concert....but it didnt process *looks down*

Michael:What how come *looks at them*

Marlon:On June 25 2009...you died *tears fall from his eyes*

Michael:*stands up heartbreaks*Thats complete BS....NO NO 

Janet:Mike we believe we came back in time to save you and so far its working

Michael:From what...no i *backing away from them*

Latoya:To keep you in our lives *crying*

Michael:I do...dont believe this *backing away*

Marlon:Mike please its the truth mother chelsi everyone in our family knows this *tears in his eyes*

Michael:LIES....BUNCH OF LIES *runs out of the house*

Latoya:*crying*MICHAEL

Michael:*tears blurring his eyes cant barely see heartbroken*

Marlon:*running after him sees a car screams*MICHAEL WATCH OUT

Michael:*turns around screams*

Everything Goes Black

????:NOOOOOOOO *crying*