- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone! Sorry that I have not updated in a little bit school has just been murdering me lol! But enjoy Chapter 32! I'll post more tonight because yep you guessed it, I have schoolwork! Happy Thursday! Almost to the weekend yay!! :D

Chapter 32 right now  

Chapter 32.

Doves and different colored birds were singing their sweet little songs early the next morning. Michael, and the kids were in the kitchen at the table having a delicious breakfast of home-made chocolate chip pancakes, cheesy scrambled eggs, and bacon that was all done by Beanie. Tyler dranked the last sips of his orange juice, wiping his mouth, and sighed in relief thanking the chef for the great food; nodding, and smiling, he then came over taking up the dirty dishes and glasses placing them in the sink getting ready to clean up.

Michael checked the clock. Reading that it was 7:15 A.M., he told the children to go upstairs to get their backpacks and to make sure they had everything they needed for another day of School. Watching them leave, he smiled and looked out the window seeing the wonderful sunshine that was peeking behind the trees. Seeing a black S.U.V. Heading its way, he grinned and opened up the door revealing to be Joe. Truth was, he had called his dad sometime back to ask him to pick the kids up and drop them off at school; for he had received a phone call from Bebe and Cece asking him to do a song for the Winans Brothers something that they knew everyone would enjoy to listen-something that EVERYONE would always remember that special friend that helped them through tough times and years of their lives.

Part 2 coming soon 

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy! And like it said part 2 will be up soon ;)