- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 38 right now! Maybe a little sad though :( :'(

Here's Chapter 38 maybe a little sad for you all to read, but enjoy 

Chapter 38.





Candles glowed their rich and blazing orange color in the stands on top of the dark oak mantle as Timothy Wright spoke the eulogy. It was the morning of the funeral of Diana and Nelson Maxwell. Everyone, who were all dressed in black, sat down not speaking a word to one another being fully respectful to be absolute silent; Michael, along with his family and close friends, sat down with the children who tried to hold back their tears from falling but Lizzy was the one who just couldn't take it sobbing quietly as The King of Pop held her tightly in his arms; Katherine patted her on the back stroking one of her pig-tails gently.

The speech was now over as The Reverend invited a special guest who would pay tribute to the late parents; the doubled doors flew open; all the people stared wide eyed at none other than a familiar face known as Pastor Marvin Winans who walked gracefully in his purple robe overlooking the crowd and smiled warmly.

"People of California, we are gathered here today to pay our respects and to say goodbye to a couple who both will be greatly missed by family, friends, acquaintances, but most importantly, their children. Diana and Nelson Maxwell were simply everyone's company they got along real well with their peers especially to ones who were somewhat rude but managed to put their foot down when the moment got out of hand. A few weeks ago, was a very shocking and unexpected end that lead to their 6-year-old daughter to wander off in the middle of the night; alone, cold, and frightened by that traumatizing moment that at her age had to endure. She then later met this generous and thoughtful man here known as Michael Joseph Jackson to take her in thus having her life change in a blink of an eye and with the help of his family and friends, they are getting back on their feet and learning how to put their trust in others who are with them every step of the way to even navigate them through the troubled waters of life and youth. Therefore, I am proud to say that even though their parents are gone, and will not be forgotten, they have a second family who will help to prepare them for their future."

Clapping came as the choir from behind started to sing.

 

There wasn't a dry eye in the audience as hankies were being pulled out wiping away water as the robe clothed people sang in unison. The Jacksons smiled from ear-to-ear at each-other knowing that they were now going to be the full legal guardians of the kids who were very grateful to be apart of their ever growing clan. Getting up, and heading outside, Lizzy stayed behind sitting on the bench swinging her legs with her head held down sighing deeply. "Well Mom and Dad, I know you both can't hear me, but I know you guys are in a better place now in paradise; I hope to see you real soon; after all, I still have my whole life to live and with Mr. Jackson by our side, who knows? maybe we might get a chance to call him our new daddy soon." She got up and raced out into the open air; not much soon had she left, the Maxwell parents stood side-by-side dressed in white watching their young daughter.

"We will be there... Always." And they left in the form of two doves flying into the sunlight. 

The End is near this isn't finished yet just about take care and good night!

Chapter End Notes:

*Sniff* :')