- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 27 then I'm heading off to bed take care!

Chapter 27 enjoy everyone!  

Chapter 27.

Later that afternoon at Neverland, Tyler was in his cool new room doing his American History book report that he had to turn in by Friday. Upon seeing Lizzy, he said hello but she was running too fast and didn't hear him as she slammed her bedroom door. Getting up from his desk, he was about to knock but heard her sobbing uncontrollably; instead, he went inside wanting to comfort her and ask her what was the matter? If somebody had picked on her at School. Just then, the doorbell rang as he ran downstairs and opened it revealing to be Pastor Wright.

"Oh good afternoon there Pastor, why don't you come inside and take a seat?" Nodding the elder followed the teenager and sat on the sofa. "Is Mr. Jackson here?" He asked seeing him shake his head. "No, he's at The Recording Studio and won't be back until dinner time. But I can talk but first I want to ask you a question: Lizzy came home and ran straight into her room crying; is there a problem?" "I went by over to her school this morning. Tyler, your parents did not survive in the Hospital and the doctors and nurses had to cremate them; they even gave me this vase where their ashes are inside. I'm truly, truly sorry son." 

Tyler just stood there very frozen like he was in a large block of ice. He didn't even blink his eyes because he was in that much shock; he held his head down closing his eyes. He had always held his emotions inside since at a young age never cried at anything learning to suck it up and take it like a man; but right now, was a whole different side to him. "Did they leave anything for us?" He asked in barely of a whisper not wanting to cry in front of the Reverend. "Yes, I believe they did." Fishing something out of his jacket pocket, he took out a golden watch that sparkled.



"Dad's 24-carat golden watch. He never left home without it." Tyler gasped taking it and putting it on his wrist. "I also have something for Lizzy too; I didn't have time to give it to her from earlier. Can you tell me where she is please?" "She's upstairs in her new room that Michael had introduced to her when he brought her here; I'll take you."

Knocking at the door instantly got the young girl's attention but instead of getting up, she just laid on her bed. "Go away Tyler! I don't want to talk to you!" "Lizzy, this is Pastor Wright may you please open the door so I can come in and give you something?" There was a few minutes of silence; soon, she decided that it was for the best to let him in. He smiled at the sight of her room that looked very lovely and beautiful. "Very nice bedroom you have there Lizzy." "Thank you Mr. Wright. So, what was it that you wanted to give me?" She asked wiping away her tears; her eyes were red from her intense crying.

"I did not have any time to give it to you from earlier this morning. I know how much it saddens you to not have your Mom and Dad here on Earth anymore; I also know how much you and your Mommy were very close towards each-other and I bet you are going to love this." Getting something out of his pocket once again, in his hand, laid the most beautiful golden necklace that she had ever had her eyes on. It had pure gold beads on each side that shined a very bright shine and the pendant was a large white rose that looked like it was about to open.





"Mommy's white rose necklace." She gasped as Thomas helped her put it around her neck. "This was your Mother's birthday present from your Father Lizzy. She had had this right before you were even born; wear it with pride. You are so much like her every single day that I know when you grow up, you are going to be just like her trust me." Getting up, he bid the children a farewell. Fresh tears then came down from her face again as they dropped onto the rose.

Chapter End Notes:

Awww...