- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the continuation!

Here's the continuation 

Chapter 25. Continuation.

Tyler stood in awe slowly turning towards the curly-haired pop singer who smiled sweetly at him. The next thing Michael knew was that he felt the warmth wrapping him around and the young boy burying his face sobbing. "Th-Th-This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done; you are so awesome! I thank you for your hospitalailty." Mike's eyes then started to water up but he quickly shook it away hugging him ever so tightly like he was his own son, the son he always wanted and would forever more be happy to have.

"It is my pleasure Tyler I'm just happy and glad you love it. And don't worry about pajamas there's a clean pair of them in the closet right here." Nodding, he thanked him once again seeing him politely leave; he closed his eyes releasing more tears wiping them with the back of his arm grinning. "What a man, no wonder he has so many fans that love him so much."

On the way to his room, Michael could hear the movement of feet; it was coming from Lizzy's room. Quietly going over to her door and knocking it, he heard a small come in on the other side. Letting himself in, he could see the cute and pretty 6 year old child looking up at the moon. "Hey there little Missy, aren't you suppose to be in bed right now? What are you doing up so late?" He asked crossing his arms in a paternal way with her blushing. "Sorry Mr. Jackson, but I can't sleep." "And why can't you sleep what's wrong?" He asked again more gently and softly this time. She stared down at her bare feet and sighed; knowing what this was all about, he stuck out his hand for her to take as they both made it to her bed.

"Now, why don't you tell me why you can't sleep." He said being very patient.

Part 2 coming soon  

Chapter End Notes:

:)