- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first Chapter enjoy! Oh and by the way, I am the same person that posted the story on MJJE as Septembermoon but on here, I'm Staciethehedghog hope this makes sense lol ;)

Here's the summary Chapter 1  

Summary: Tyler and Lizzy now must face new challenges after the unexpected death of their parents; follow the adventures of the Maxwell siblings as everyone's favorite singer guides them through the troubled waters of life and youth along with family and friends 

Chapter 1.

Where: Atwater Avenue Elementary School in Los Angeles, California.

Time: 8:10 am.

The rumbling sound of the big yellow school bus was seen at the front of the school building as it let off the students who were between the ages of 4 and 9 years old the driver watching them making sure they got in safely. The Bullocks dark blue Ford pulled up behind; Sandra, giving Lizzy a kiss on the cheek, waved to her letting her know to have a good day; the 6 year old just nodded and muttered a thank you as she just walked away not even looking back when the vehicle had drove off, she rubbed her cheek to wipe the kiss mark off as she looked up at her Elementary school and sighed a long sigh hoping that her teacher wouldn't be upset for being absent.

The Hallway was very quiet by the time she got in. Looking at the numbers on the doors and finding the right one which read #347, she breathed out and braced herself as she turned the doorknob clockwise and opened it. The minute she revealed herself, the Teacher, known as Miss Sylvia Lodge, looked over at her and grinned real wide.

"Lizzy! It's so great to see you again, we all missed you so much lately how are you doing?" Lizzy was relieved and smiled giving her a hug and the students clapped real loudly happy to see their classmate and friend back.

Chapter End Notes:

:)