- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Part 2 of Chapter 13 :)

Here's Part 2 

Chapter 13. Part 2.

Michael gently took her hand into his own feeling how warm and clammy it was but nonetheless, looked deeply into her eyes. "Please Sandra, what's the matter?" He asked. She slowly looked up. "You see, Denny's Mother has a brain aneurysm; the doctor's are doing every which way they can to get her better. We are going to be going to Ohio and see her for the very first time since we got married; and I was wondering if the children can stay with you for a few days. I hope that's not asking too much."

Mike shook his head. "It's no trouble at all; I'm just sorry to hear that I hope she gets well." He tightened his grip a little bit more and released feeling terrible. "I do too she means the whole world to him." She breathed out. Soon, Liz and Tyler ran into the kitchen towards them. Sandra smiled. "Kids, guess what? Me and Mr. Bullocks are going to be going on a vacation by tomorrow so that means you get to be spending some time with Mr. Jackson." Lizzy could hardly believe her ears. "Really?" "That's right, and don't worry about the social worker; I called Miss Corks and she said that it is okay but she is still going to come by and check up on you two from time-to-time." The kids nodded as the girl jumped into his lap and hugged him.

"Does this mean that you'll come with us to Church tomorrow?" "Church?" Michael asked. "Yes, after all, tomorrow is Sunday; every Sunday, our family goes to Church." "Of course I'll make it I haven't been back to it since I was your age. My schedule is free and what can be more important than going to praise God?"

Chapter End Notes:

:)