- Text Size +

 

Michael Jackson had just been hired by the Daily Planet. He was new in town and was paired with Lois Lane. She was instructed to show him around the city of Metropolis, and to also show him around the Daily Planet. Michael stopped dead in his tracks the moment he laid eyes on her. She was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. He quickly shook it off because he knew he could never have a real relationship with someone. He couldn't let anyone get that close...but she was so gorgeous. Unlike any woman he had seen before.

 

The boss, Perry White, had sent the two out to get some information about Lex Luthor's new project. It seemed Luthor was always up to something and Mr. White wanted his best reporters on the case. Michael and Lois got their stuff together and headed for the door, but they needed one more person... Jimmy Olsen. Who else was going to take the pictures?

 

Michael was at the wheel, they were all on their way to the Luthor mansion. Lois received a call from Mr. White. They were to leave the Luthor story for another day. Something more "exciting" had come up. A bank was being robbed and the workers were held hostage. Mr. White wanted Michael and Lois to be the first reporters on the scene. Michael turned the car around and got there as soon as possible. They all got out of the car when suddenly, an explosion came out of nowhere.

 

"Michael?" Lois turned around, but he was gone. He always seemed to vanish at the first sign of trouble, but no matter. Lois and Jimmy went in for a closer look.

 

Out from the clouds came the hero of the day. Superman flew down from the heavens and rushed right in to the bank. The robbers immediately shot their guns at him, but it was useless. They bounced right off his chest.

 

"Is there a problem here, fellas?" Superman asked. He walked towards them, closer and closer until he was in arms length. The two robbers turned to run, but Superman grabbed them by their coats and lifted them off the ground. "You two have an appointment with the police." And with that, Superman walked the two men outside and gave them to the police. Everyone who witnessed the event clapped and cheered. Superman had yet again saved the city.

 

He was about to take off in to the sky when... "Excuse me!" he heard. He turned around to find Lois standing there. He smiled widely.

 

"Can I help you, miss?" Superman asked.

 

"Yeah, hi. I'm Lois Lane. I'd like to get an interview if that's ok with you," she explained. He smiled at her again.

 

"I know who you are."

 

There was something oddly familiar in his face that Lois couldn't quite put together. His eyes were deep and beautiful, and that smile… She began to feel weak in the knees.

 

"When would you like to do the interview?" Superman asked. Lois was too busy staring at him. She didn't hear a word he said.

 

"Lois?"

 

She shook out of her trance. "What? I'm sorry, what did you say?"

 

"The interview... where should we have it?" he asked again.

 

"Oh, right. Can you come to my place? Eight o'clock will be fine. You can also meet my colleague, Michael, who seems to have run off again somewhere. Is eight ok for you?"

 

"Eight will be fine. I look forward to meeting your friend." Superman smiled once more, then lifted off into the air. Everyone watched him fly away.

 

 

 

Michael came walking around from the opposite side of the building. His hair was a mess, as well as his clothing.

 

"My God, Michael! Where have you been?!" Lois yelled. "Superman was here and took care of the whole thing."

 

"Oh, well, I heard the explosion and then went around back to park the car. You know, I didn't want the car to blow up, and then it stalled while I was back there and I wasn't sure what to do with it..." Michael rambled on.

 

"Just forget it Michael. We'll call a cab. By the way, you're coming to my house tonight," Lois said.

 

"I know...I mean, what? I am? What time? You know, I might be busy."

 

"Cancel everything. Superman is coming over for an interview. This will be the greatest story the Daily Planet has ever had," Lois said.

 

"Superman? That's great. I've always wanted to meet him," Michael said.

 

"Well you would've met him today..." Lois paused. Come to think of it, Michael was always getting into some kind of trouble when Superman was around. Oh well, maybe he was just accident prone. He was quite bumbly.